Best Online Deal 2011

Oof, lots of good candidates on this one, my wallet hurt this year. The contest/achievement nature of the Steam sale gets my vote - bought so many games and played them just to get the achievements that would give me coupons or coal.

Best Buy's holiday deals were not to be believe this past year. It's been several years since BB offered these kind of savings. I just wish that some of their deals had lasted longer (not sold out so quickly).

HP Touchpad Firesale at Multiple Retailers.

I learned about it a day or two after the news was out. I bought mine on Sears.com and later called to get credit for a price difference when it dropped price on the site. Unlike others, the hunt was fairly short for me :D

[quote name='xChunkeyLover57x']Touchpads even though they kinda suck...[/QUOTE]

The HP Touchpad is a great device, and an excellent deal for those who were able to purchase one or two. It seems you haven't really seen how customizable it can be, huh?

Steams Sales are always wallet emptyingly awesome. Every year I can count on getting 10 games for PC gaming for less than i'd spend on one.

not sure if it was just a PM, but the xbox + kinect for $199 + $50 GC in amazon black friday lightning deals rly made my day =]

What? No one nominated the $14.99 :ps3:Black Ops Prestige bundles that were the same price in store and online at Best Buy over the summer?

Eh. I voted for the HP Touchpad firesale, since I snagged two, which I ended up selling to other CAG's.

bread's done
Back