Best Used Game Retailer 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamefly. Everything was cheap and came in surprisingly good condition. Also, they include DLC/online passes the majority of the time...that's pretty awesome.

I have never had a problem with gamefly and usually go with them for used games. awesome quality

Blockbuster is the only retail store listed that I bought anything used from this past year, and my local BBV has since closed up shop and left town. Weak. . .

Gamefly. Games are usually in great shape and the boxes, documents, and manuals are like new! All this combined with unused DLC AND crazy low pricing if the sale is right.

Gonna have to go with GameFly. As a member I get $5 off coupons for used games and a 10% discount. Cases and manuals are in new condition and they come with the DLC tokens.

Gamefly's crazy prices were fewer and farther between than AWD's, but I'm giving it to Gamefly just because you KNOW that you're getting everything intact: case, manual, online codes, everything. I have to support that over anything else.

[quote name='Vegan']Gamefly's crazy prices were fewer and farther between than AWD's, but I'm giving it to Gamefly just because you KNOW that you're getting everything intact: case, manual, online codes, everything. I have to support that over anything else.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm one of those people that need to have the cover art, manual, etc. With Gamefly, there is no guessing if you're going to get your game "complete."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back