Best Used Game Retailer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamefly was consistently the cheapest when on sale. I think that's the only used dealer I actually used in the past year so they get my vote.

Gamefly hands down. Get full packaging, including codes ect. If your lucky like I was, got Final Fantasy XIII-2 in what looked like new condition. Love that CAG turned me onto that site I always check it before buying something.

Amazon for me. I did get a few very cheap games from Gamefly, but I ad problems with some and had to return them.... and pay a restocking fee! (for a game that wouldn't work, no less!) Ridiculous.

Amazon Warehouse deals are usually the first place I go to when I need to find a used game. Their descriptions of the game's condition are usually spot on.

Amazon Warehouse deals aren't bad, but based on personal experience I'm going to say GameFly. Though I know some end up with scratched discs, I haven't personally encountered that. Including the manual and codes etc. with a used game is awesome, especially during the blowout sales.

9/10 times I'd say Gamefly, but found a couple of stellar deals on Amazon warehouse that kinda made me impulsively vote for them. ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back