BestBuy August 2010 RZ Gamer Club Deals - Tekken 6 (360) $10

hobomatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Looks like there's only one set of coupons for August. Enjoy.

8/1-8/14

Get 150 points on these titles:

• NCAA Football 11' :ps3::360::ps2:
  • StarCraft II :pc:
Save $5 on these select titles:

• Little League World Series Baseball: Double Play :wii::ds:
  • Little League World Series Baseball 2010 :360::ps3:
Save $10 on these select titles:

• Brutal Legend :360::ps3:
  • Green Day: Rockband :360::ps3::wii:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Nier :360::ps3:
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City :ps3:
Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order of these titles:

• Medal of Honor :360::ps3::pc: (Available 10/12)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops :360::ps3::wii::pc: (Available 11/9)
On request from Jodou:
$5 Coupon
$10 Coupon
$20 Coupon

Thanks to FatBoyInside for providing the layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet didnt see that thanks just joe :)
grabbed this at the woodland park nj store on Fri, some issues with the coupon but they got it working for $10

[quote name='YoungE808']So, anyone know where the second cheapest place to get this is at? Today was the last day to use the coupon.[/QUOTE]

If you're lucky, it might still be on clearance at your local Target for $9.98. But YMMV

So I guess that's pretty much it for August with no new coupons. Pretty hilarious how they couldn't even manage to get just ONE coupon right for the second half of this month lol. I hope they never change management, because the free games have been amazing this year.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I'm guessing I'm LTTP for $10 Tekken? Can't find it on reward zone website.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was the last day for the Tekken deal.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Check out your local Toysrus you can get Tekken 6 (360) $7.49 plus taxes after $10 off halo Reach card coupon :)[/QUOTE]
That deal is over.

[quote name='Jodou']So I guess that's pretty much it for August with no new coupons. Pretty hilarious how they couldn't even manage to get just ONE coupon right for the second half of this month lol. I hope they never change management, because the free games have been amazing this year.[/QUOTE]
I just wish they'd put out one or two final coupons for the month that make at least one game for the consoles absolutely free with no override needed.:pray:

Preferably something I've been wanting to try for a while now but didn't wanna spend the money on(like Fairytale Fights).

[quote name='JStryke']Is it just me or does the download for this actually not work?[/QUOTE]

It worked for me, though it took some time to figure out that the Yoshimitsu costume is his 3rd costume which requires you to select him using a certain button (I think the X button but I could be wrong)

[quote name='JStryke']Yesterday was the last day for the Tekken deal.[/QUOTE]

oic, wished I logged on and checked cag over the weekend. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='huntzilla']Any chance they would honor it and use it even if it is a day late?[/QUOTE]
well there is always a chance

I spotted those Atlantic shelves that someone was talking about being on clearance for $25-30 at their BB at my one local BB today for the low, low price of only.....$67.:roll:

Why does it always seem that even clearance items like these shelves are always more around here?
[quote name='nddave']It appears the The NEW GAMER mag has Fallout New Vegas on the cover and 130.00 in savings coupons[/QUOTE]
Unless they send out issue #2 to all RZGC members again for free they can pound sand since $5-6 is a ripoff for that 'magazine' per issue.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I spotted those Atlantic shelves that someone was talking about being on clearance for $25-30 at their BB at my one local BB today for the low, low price of only.....$67.:roll:

Why does it always seem that even clearance items like these shelves are always more around here?

Unless they send out issue #2 to all RZGC members again for free they can pound sand since $5-6 is a ripoff for that 'magazine' per issue.[/QUOTE]

I need to look for a couple of these. These are the ones that people have in the "collection thread" right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It is if the coupons are worthless to me.[/QUOTE]

well why don't you wait to see what the coupons are before calling it a ripoff?

[quote name='Lordd_G']Thanks!! Who cares if it's a repost... I didn't see that before and I've had the game for months[/QUOTE]

I downloaded this when I had the PS3 version but completely forgot it was out there when I picked up the game at BB over the weekend. Thanks for reminding me. The Yoshimitsu outfit is great. :)

[quote name='slowdive21']I need to look for a couple of these. These are the ones that people have in the "collection thread" right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Some folks remarked getting them for $25 a set, but it figures that my area BB stores have them for 2-3x that.:roll:
[quote name='confoosious']well why don't you wait to see what the coupons are before calling it a ripoff?[/QUOTE]
Because the magazine(and that's being generous since the first issue was largely glowing reviews of every game by BB hacks)is barely worth using as toilet paper.

Now if there were one of those 'get this magazine free for a year' things from a website like they had for some mags before I'd gladly take the mag for a year.

If one of the new coupons coincided with a price drop and made a fairly recent game free or nearly free, then I might pay the $6 for a single issue just for that. But the coupons in the first issue were mediocre at best.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Everyone here that IATCG is not impressed, so we shouldn't either[/QUOTE]
It's called an opinion. I'm not saying that everyone should agree with my opinion and some sales are better than none at all. But ever since the demise of CC it seems like BB doesn't really try that hard to put on phenomenal sales(like the tiered clearance a couple of years ago).

As a former CC employee,and someone who helped post those lovely Clearance lists every week, I can agree that BB doesn't do shit anymore. I don't remember the last game I bought from them since their deals are so infrequent(or weak). When CC was around, the weekly ads were actually competitive and not a MSRP fest with half assed execution on whatever coupons they run.

bread's done
Back