BestBuy.com Doorbusters next Thursday, January 23. [Elite & Elite Plus Members Only] *Sale Preview Wednesday, January 22*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
BiWnevD.gif

wg6VAmc.png

Update: :whistle2:|

Nintendo 3DS XL Scribblenauts Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenith and RCA used to be top notch and made in the USA once upon a time. Now both brands (names) are just mere shells. Being a kid in the 80's I saw the death of both brands and watched many a dirty movie on HBO on a Zenith 25 inch wood console T.V.

If you want true retro gaming this and a 2600 is the only way to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-RCA-26-COLORTRAK-CONSOLE-TV-with-Swivel-Base-Remote-Sounds-Great-/221277713456?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item33852df430
I can only imagine how backbreakingly heavy that is. And I'd be wary of either it or this listing on Craigslist since they're in two different parts of the country and use the same picture with the Big Bang Theory on it. http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/atq/4296239770.html

what really would have been a good idea is to have them do a one day only of black friday prices.  So you missed something on bf, here is your chance to get it again, as long as your elite. 

Anyone have an opinion on the JBL Charge speaker? I have $80 in RZ Certificates burning a hole in my pocket.. Was thinking of waiting for for Tomb Raider but figure I could use a Bluetooth speaker for backyard BBQ or at the beach

I don't think that works. Have you actually done this and gotten RZ points?

From their policy it states they only give RZ points for Best Buy gift cards.
Yes, i have bought Kindle cards by themselves recently and on my account it always shows that I have gotten RZ points from purchasing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an opinion on the JBL Charge speaker? I have $80 in RZ Certificates burning a hole in my pocket.. Was thinking of waiting for for Tomb Raider but figure I could use a Bluetooth speaker for backyard BBQ or at the beach
I consider it one of the best purchases I've made in recent history. Sounds great and puts out good volume. Battery life is phenomenal. We get a lot of use of it around the house. I use it to listen to the CAGcast. Highly recommended!

This sale def wasn't worth the wait.  I'm interested in buying a juicer and lo and behold the breville's are excluded from the sale.  SMH....losing faith in my favorite store...

Spend $3,500 at Best Buy gets me access to these awesome deals? Between these sales and the stores changing their trade in policy there is no way I am going to have Elite Plus status next year.
You can easily get around spending the full $3500 at BB by using promos
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325562-best-buy-5x-points-on-in-store-purchases-friday-through-saturday-30-off-select-3ds-xl-systems/

Yeah but then I'd have to pay for a Costco membership, which kind of outweighs that value.
Just price match it at BB

This made me laugh. Yep 2014 will be my first year with no elite status. I would of had it had they not changed policy mid year. I just upgraded my GCU to 2016. I have another GCU coupon but I am extremely hesitant to even bother adding two years on top of that. I don't see them being here much after 2016 or if they are the GCU being worth the money for two more years. It is only 30.00 so may take the gamble just in case.
If you spent $2500 last yr you still get elite plus this yr

I don't think that works. Have you actually done this and gotten RZ points?

From their policy it states they only give RZ points for Best Buy gift cards.
You get rz pts for everything you buy in BB as long as you pay with cash/credit. You can boost your BB spending w/o really buying at BB via the kindle cards & visa cards. Check out the link above

bread's done
Back