BestBuy Pikmin 3 Wii U $26.99 with gamers unlocked coupon/@Gamer coupon

buckleberry608

CAG Newbie
Pikmin 3 - Nintendo Wii U $54.99 ( $26.99 gcu coupon )

It's Back! (was on sale before, on Saturday (4/19/2014))

It seems "Best Buy Math" works best in our favor when you combine any "sale item" game with a GCU coupon. Right now, Pikmin 3 for Wii U is on sale for $54.99 (normally $59.99). So with the GCU discount, the $20 OFF coupon, and Best Buy Math, it comes out to $26.99.

Is it a good time to bite? Or is it better to (save my gcu coupon and) wait for a better sale within the next two weeks.

Don't know when the $54.99 sale ends. Maybe today?

Hmmm $26.99... Tempting... What you all think?

Can someone pleeeeeease send me a coupon for pikmin 3. I will sell my soul to you and love you forever!

Here's a code. If the person who uses it would be willing to PM me the Club Nintendo PIN and let me redeem the points, I would appreciate that. Happy shopping!

1c283673c

I'd give up the Nintendo pin for Pikmin 3 for a code. js.
Same here (after the guys ahead of me, of course). PM me. I have a good track record on eBay, so you'll get your code ASAP (even sooner if I can pick up from store).

I also have one for tropical freeze or a link between worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope that I wasn't unclear with my message. That was a valid code ready to be used, and it looks like it has been. Here's hoping that I see a Club Nintendo code someday. Enjoy the game, whoever got it!

does anyone expect this to be any cheaper anytime soon? trying to decide cause I been trying to cut down on spending unless there were sub $5 games. anyone know the cheapest this game been since release? I think the last time it was cheap was in December as part of best buy buy 1 get 1 50% off Nintendo sale

I have my code available.
First person to correctly answer these questions to me through pm wins it.

What is the secret identity of avatar next to my name, and who is that person's name based on?

Edit:

Claimed at 9:30 this morning

I miss the good ol' days on here when people were generous and gave out what they didn't need. Hold on to your coupons that you won't ever use if you must, but asking for $5 for something you have no use for is kind of funny.
The main reason we`re possibly losing the coupons in the 1st place is b/c people didn`t spend a measly $5 or $15 when the coupons were amazing. Taking them for granted for a while & now that they could be ending then there`s anger/outcry. Longtime @gamer thread CAG surely remember during the keyring stuff where we were all like "just pay the $5 or $15 & don`t force them to change stuff these are great deals & we don`t wanna lose them for just 1-2 months of deals".

The older threads didn`t have as many beggers either & the threads were generally filled with established CAG`s who contributed to CAG. Once people lost the ability to buy $5 mags there was an influx of newbies or longtime members & one of their 1st 5 posts was "can I have a coupon".

There`s always gonna be the "I hate BB/GCU...can a have a coupon" people(some who were done wrong by BB) but we've pretty much figured them out some can`t be pleased. But most would rather tax the coupon to weed out people only here to get free stuff.

The main reason we`re possibly losing the coupons in the 1st place is b/c people didn`t spend a measly $5 or $15 when the coupons were amazing. Taking them for granted for a while & now that they could be ending then there`s anger/outcry. Longtime @gamer thread CAG surely remember during the keyring stuff where we were all like "just pay the $5 or $15 & don`t force them to change stuff these are great deals & we don`t wanna lose them for just 1-2 months of deals".

The older threads didn`t have as many beggers either & the threads were generally filled with established CAG`s who contributed to CAG. Once people lost the ability to buy $5 mags there was an influx of newbies or longtime members & one of their 1st 5 posts was "can I have a coupon".

There`s always gonna be the "I hate BB/GCU...can a have a coupon" people(some who were done wrong by BB) but we've pretty much figured them out some can`t be pleased. But most would rather tax the coupon to weed out people only here to get free stuff.
I've had @gamer since the first issue. I'm part of the $30 unlocked club. They don't send me the coupons online, and I'm willing to trade something for a coupon. Is there a better place to ask?

I've had @gamer since the first issue. I'm part of the $30 unlocked club. They don't send me the coupons online, and I'm willing to trade something for a coupon. Is there a better place to ask?
You`re also a member since 2004 w/300+ post w/o a trade ban or negative feedback so ask away. Most would give a CAG with your rep the benefit of the doubt.

Anyone want to trade a code for a club nintendo reward or points?  Guess it would be one of the games from this month.  Your choice ;)

I never understood why at the beginning of every month why someone doesn't just start a special @Gamer Coupons Trading Thread in the actual trade forum instead here in the deals forum. 30 Posts out of 74 posts before this one is trading or begging that is coming up on close to 50% of the posts and the majority of the other posts are just asking the same questions over and over how do I get these coupons?

I'm going to join the coupon train, hook me up if you have one!

I have vudu codes, that's about all the digital stuff I have for trade.

I'll trade my online pikmin 3 code for a solid $3 paypal.

I'll buy a pound of sugar with those $3, and train me some ants like pikmins.

but seriously, up for trade.

My team just lost again. I'm sad so I'll make someone else happy.

You'll have to work to find it though. Good luck.
Post if you use it. You'll be the biggest Doushbag ever if you lurk it and make other people go through it.

1c281383d

Post if you use it. You'll be the biggest Doushbag ever if you lurk it and make other people go through it.

1c281383d
Code has been used. I didn't get to redeem it; by the time I entered it into BBY's site, it had already been used. Still, that was cool of you to give it away.

And sorry about your Rockets.

1c281383d
Just quote.

1c281383d

:p

Covered in ice cream with a cherry on top. It didn't make the final cut for Little Baby's Ice Cream's commercials.

It must have taken you a long time to do that. Longer than it took for me to find it. lol
Covered in ice cream with a cherry on top. It didn't make the final cut for Little Baby's Ice Cream's commercials.

It must have taken you a long time to do that. Longer than it took for me to find it. lol
Had it save on the clipboard, took about a minute. Still a fail on my part for not thinking about the quote part. Oh well at least somebody got a use out of that coupon.

Just wanted to say whywakeup is a cool dude, he hooked me up with a coupon and wanted nothing in return. Just wanted to be a generous dude. I picked up Pikmin 3 for $29 with taxes. 

Thanks again man.  

bread's done
Back