BestBuy Pikmin 3 Wii U $26.99 with gamers unlocked coupon/@Gamer coupon

buckleberry608

CAG Newbie
Pikmin 3 - Nintendo Wii U $54.99 ( $26.99 gcu coupon )

It's Back! (was on sale before, on Saturday (4/19/2014))

It seems "Best Buy Math" works best in our favor when you combine any "sale item" game with a GCU coupon. Right now, Pikmin 3 for Wii U is on sale for $54.99 (normally $59.99). So with the GCU discount, the $20 OFF coupon, and Best Buy Math, it comes out to $26.99.

Is it a good time to bite? Or is it better to (save my gcu coupon and) wait for a better sale within the next two weeks.

Don't know when the $54.99 sale ends. Maybe today?

Hmmm $26.99... Tempting... What you all think?

Had it save on the clipboard, took about a minute. Still a fail on my part for not thinking about the quote part. Oh well at least somebody got a use out of that coupon.
A lurker got it so that probably means that someone with an account got to it.

What a douchebag.

Last edited by a moderator:
How? The price is $59.99 now
when I went in store a hour ago there was a sign in front the game that said sale $54.99. I took the game to the register and it rang up as $43.99 which would be $54.99 minus my 20% gcu discount. It came up the sale price automatically in store. Then after he totaled it I handed him the coupon and it came up $27 and something cause best buy wierd math. I explained that wierd $43.99 minus $20 is $23.99 right? And he was like that true and adjusted the price for me.

when I went in store a hour ago there was a sign in front the game that said sale $54.99. I took the game to the register and it rang up as $43.99 which would be $54.99 minus my 20% gcu discount. It came up the sale price automatically in store. Then after he totaled it I handed him the coupon and it came up $27 and something cause best buy wierd math. I explained that wierd $43.99 minus $20 is $23.99 right? And he was like that true and adjusted the price for me.
The coupon is supposed to come off first, then GCU, bringing it to $27.99.

Got Pikmin 3 Online Coupon & looking for it $3 Xbox Digital or $3 Amazon.com Gift Card or last $3 Paypal. Just PM me if interested.

Done already Gave out the Code

If anyone has a coupon they would sell/trade I'm definitely interested. I renewed my Gamer's Club membership during the promo last December, but I never received the digital coupons/magazine. After dozens of phone calls I've given up on ever getting them to send me the coupons. PM me if you're interested.

would like to trade my pikmin 3 and ninja gaiden 3 codes for psn credit or 250 nintendo club coins. PM me with offers.

I still have my Pikmin 3 coupon up for grabs as well.  Looking for a Club Nintendo game redemption code from this month's batch, preferably the N64 Mario Golf.

I bought Pikmin 3 for $27.99 + tax. The current price before coupon is $55.99. Sorry, I thought this was posted earlier this morning when I saw the thread getting bumped.

Now that I've used my coupon, this almost guarantees that the game will drop lower again within the next 7 days. ;)

I am surprised that no one mentioned using the $10 off coupon towards preowned game over $29.99 on this. The preowned version is $34.99 - $10 = $24.99. Maybe folks are saving that specific coupon for something else. Another way to look at this for GCU members that still have the access to coupons.

If anyone has a coupon they would sell/trade I'm definitely interested. I renewed my Gamer's Club membership during the promo last December, but I never received the digital coupons/magazine. After dozens of phone calls I've given up on ever getting them to send me the coupons. PM me if you're interested.
When was your old sub GCU set to expire?

Have my Pikmin code still. Looking for a $3 Amazon giftcard/My Coke Reward Points.  Sold

Selling a BB Pikmin 3 Code  for 3$ Paypal -Sold

Selling $10 Off 29.99, so you could obtain Pikmin for a cheap price as well.

When was your old sub GCU set to expire?
It expired in Oct. 2013. I just saw in the other GCU thread that people who renewed the sub with that promo are not supposed to receive @Gamer anymore. I wish ANYONE at BB or @Gamer would have told me that, but apparently our forums know more about the program than employees do.

I am surprised that no one mentioned using the $10 off coupon towards preowned game over $29.99 on this. The preowned version is $34.99 - $10 = $24.99. Maybe folks are saving that specific coupon for something else. Another way to look at this for GCU members that still have the access to coupons.
That's pretty bad ass. I can confirm it comes out to $24.99 + tax. I've never seen it in stock until right now. Someone here better buy it. I'll stick with my "new" game for $3 more just to make sure I get coverart, manual, and club nintendo points.

I got super lucky and managed to get it 34.99 minus 10 for preowned while they were doing the buy 2 get 1. I got Pikmin 3, Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion 2 for 47.68. Luigi is a trade in, since I already have it.

That's pretty bad ass. I can confirm it comes out to $24.99 + tax. I've never seen it in stock until right now. Someone here better buy it. I'll stick with my "new" game for $3 more just to make sure I get coverart, manual, and club nintendo points.
Better way to do it is to buy a used copy online, go back to Best Buy and rebuy it with the coupon, making the game $22.50 + tax ;)

I already gave away my download code in a previous post. I can send a picture of the bar code for in store, but I wouldn't want to send the portion that has my name, and I'm not sure if an incomplete coupon would work or if you just need the bar code?

I'm really hoping Best Buy does a Deal of the Day for this next month for $30 or less so I can finally get a deal on this. I really miss the benefits of the old program. I loved the digital version of the magazine and getting those coupons via email every month! haha.

I just bought a Wii U and am kicking myself for not buying Game & Wario when Best Buy had em in stock at $16. Would love if someone PMd me this special online code to get the Pilmin 3 deal.

In return, I have an unused Club Nintendo PIN # from NSMB2 3ds (im not even sure what the pin/code does!) and the coveted Nascar 14 Target code for 360. Thanks!

Well, my website code for has been claimed, but I still have the printable version that can be redeemed in a local store, in case anyone is interested.  It looks like the only requirement for redemption is that you sign up for their free Gamers Club membership.  My asking price would be a F-Zero X Club Nintendo code.

Crud. Coupon expires soon. I know I won't be able to play this game for a while. If only I could see into the future and know if the price would drop below $30 soon...

Heads up that Nintendo just announced a promotion to get a free digital download of Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario U or Wii Party U when registering Mario Kart 8 before July 31.

I just got my $27 Pikmin 3 yesterday but I think I'm returning it to BBY and will buy their Mario Kart 8 + $10 gas card for $48 and then take Pikmin 3 as my free download.

Heads up that Nintendo just announced a promotion to get a free digital download of Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario U or Wii Party U when registering Mario Kart 8 before July 31.

I just got my $27 Pikmin 3 yesterday but I think I'm returning it to BBY and will buy their Mario Kart 8 + $10 gas card for $48 and then take Pikmin 3 as my free download.
I was considering that, but I don't have any of the other games either. Decisions, decisions...

Any other conditions to that or is it just MK8? Might wait on that myself, with the gas card that makes it $40 for both games for me.

Just checked, it just requires buying the game. There's 10 games in all, including Monster Hunter 3, Game and Wario and Sonic:the Lost World. Hmm, decision just got a bit harder.

Aaaaaaaannnnd it just got easier, US only gets those 4 games? Nintendo hates America.

Bahahahahaha. Now all of the people hoarding the gamer coupons will be lucky to have someone want to purchase them.

Bahahahahaha. Now all of the people hoarding the gamer coupons will be lucky to have someone want to purchase them.
Albeit in the wrong thread... And knowing that MK8 is a must for all WiiU owners...

I have all my @gamer coupons for trade, excluding pupeteer, and am lookin for CN points or a DL code (via your CN points) for Kirby Pinball Land.

If you don't mind credit, you can get 35 bucks for Pikmin at WM and GS.

I have the following coupons that I wont be using.  PM me if you want any of these:

Puppeteer

Ninja Gaiden

COD Ghosts

$10 off $30 preowned.

bread's done
Back