Big Brother 11 - Sun 8pm/7pm CT - Tue 8pm/7pm CT - Thur 8pm/7pm CT *Spoilers*

Natalie is so full of herself:

Big Brother US runner-up Natalie Martinez has hit out at her former housemate Jessie Godderz, branding him "bitter".

Professional bodybuilder Jessie was Natalie's closest ally during his time in the competition, but went on to give his jury vote to eventual winner Jordan Lloyd on Tuesday night.

Natalie has now blamed dashed romance hopes for the 23-year-old's surprise move, claiming that he couldn't cope when he discovered that she had accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend, who entered the house temporarily last week.

Speaking to Zap2it, she commented: "Jessie was bitter. He found out that I got engaged, he was upset by the goodbye message I left him and the only way he could pay me back was to not vote for me.

"When he didn't vote for me, he showed how he really did like me because if he didn't feel rejected he would've voted in his alliance. He didn't even like Jordan but this was the only way he could get back at me for rejecting him. I was expecting it."

The Taekwondo champion added that she doesn't regret being dishonest in the house and wouldn't change her strategy if she played the game again.
"I truly feel I never would've gotten to the end if I didn't lie," she explained. "Even if those lies cost me votes in the end, I don't think I could've even gotten there without lying, so I would do it all over again."

I also love how they keep referring to her as a Martial Arts champion - did she win her 3rd grade yellow belt competition?

Eric from one of the last BB seasons (he was America's Player) has a very nice write-up on Jordan and why she deserved to win and I totally agree:

Let me say this…people should really reevaluate what makes a good BB player, because Jordan was a good player and a deserving winner at that. The object of the game is not to win the most possible competitions…it’s to last until the end. So credit the entire final 3 for doing that. But ya know what? She did great in the comps too! The most HoH wins anyone had this season was two – she tied for that. Kevin won 3 comps…she won 3 comps. Which is also the same amount of comps as Adam won on season 9. And only one less than Boogie and Dick won on their respective seasons. She won 2 tiebreakers by producing amazingly accurate answers on the spot on both accounts. That shows she was far more on top of things than one may believe. She was on the block 4 times and nobody took her out. If you don’t think that is impressive, why don’t you ask the 6 people who went home the one and only time they were on the block this season what they think? When you are on the block, you are marked for dead. And she survived 4 times. Being well liked is a skill in this game. Never being the intended target is a skill in this game. Don’t forget, she cast votes to evict Ronnie, Jessie, Russell, and Kevin. In 4 of the other weeks she was nominated (hence couldn’t vote), then the Chima eviction (nobody voted), and the week she was HoH (doesn’t get a vote)…the point being, aside from week 1, she cast votes to evict the person who went home every single time that she voted. And those votes led to the evictions of the game’s biggest threats, all the while keeping the blood off of her hands. Making the “big move” is a matter of perception. Is Jeff getting out Russell or Kevin getting out Jeff really a big move if it doesn’t ultimately result in their betterment in the game? I don’t see why. Everyone has to go, so being the HoH to get out Lydia is just as important as being the HoH who gets out Jessie.

Most importantly, Jordan won the competition that mattered most. She put the game into her own hands by defeating each of the other members of the final 3 fair and square. And she evicted the correct person. Towards the end of the game the strategizing is mostly over - you either win or you go home. And she won. Additionally, Jordan brought a human quality to this game that is often missing in many of the HGs. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Jordan was one of the nicest, most genuinely sweet people to step foot into that house in years. She was actually probably the single nicest. Certainly the most smiley. And while I would never decide the winner of the game this way, you’d have to be a cruel person to not be happy to see somebody win the money who truly needs it and will appreciate it. How often can you watch the outcome of a reality TV show and say it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person and really mean it? I’m thrilled for her. This is literally instantly life changing for her.

His take on Natalie:

Natalie, on the other hand, was not a good player by my estimation. It concerns me that after a while she seemed to genuinely believe her own lies. That is the actual definition of delusional. And as I’ve detailed throughout the season, her lies were often pointless, useless, and inconsistent. Case and point, she makes her nominations to make it seem like she’s not with Kevin (which shouldn’t matter anyway at that point). Then she publicly celebrates his Veto win…. while drinking alcohol…even though she’s allegedly 18. Her conduct during both Pandora’s Box challenges was telegraphed, short-sighted, and bad gameplay through and through. For all of her hot air about competitions, everyone defeated her handily time and time again. And trust me, she was not throwing comps…she’s waaaaay too competitive to ever do that. The girl cheats at pool when they play for fun. I was thrilled that the jury saw through her boisterous claims. The look on her face when Jessie’s vote was revealed made the entire season for me.

[quote name='javeryh']
I also love how they keep referring to her as a Martial Arts champion - did she win her 3rd grade yellow belt competition?[/QUOTE]

No, she lied about her age and whooped some third graders at the Ronald McDonald Invitational Kung-Fu Festival.

Funny thing is even if Jessie gave her his lousy vote, Natalie still would have lost. "America, fuck yeah!"

I was not a fan of Eric at all, but his summary of Natalie and Jordan is quite accurate.

This season was pretty cool, loved Jeff and Jordan. I'm glad Jordan won, too bad Natalie won some money, she didn't deserve it.

As much as I hated Natalie, you have to give her credit...wether or not you liked her way of playing the game, she got there in just about the same fashion as Jordan.

Thought this was pretty fucking stupid:
Authorities say (Adam) Jasinski, whose nickname is “Baller,” flew into Massachusetts with drugs hiding in his pants. Jasinski allegedly confessed that he had been selling thousands of oxycodone pills all along the East Cost over the past several months, and had been funding his enterprise with the $500,000 price he won from the “Big Brother Season 9” show.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...am_jasinski_charged_with_dealing_drugs_101909

Adam got busted overseas for the same thing. He bragged about it to other houseguests, about how he was held by customs and everything.

During the Super Bowl, I saw a commercial for the new season of The Amazing Race. Jeff and Jordan will be one of the teams. I've never watched a full episode of the show, but I'll give it a chance this season.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']During the Super Bowl, I saw a commercial for the new season of The Amazing Race. Jeff and Jordan will be one of the teams. I've never watched a full episode of the show, but I'll give it a chance this season.[/QUOTE]

The Amazing Race SUCKS. Don't waste your time. It is a great idea but the bottlenecks completely ruin it for me. Time and time again one team makes a few great moves and arrives at an airport to go to the next destination only to have to sit and wait for the flight while everyone else catches up. They do have "early" and "late" flights from time to time but this still allows a team who is in 4th place for the day (for example) catch up with a team who may have been hours ahead.

I haven't watched it in a long time (since Rob and Amber were on) but I just couldn't get past this fundamental problem with the show. I don't know how to solve it though because the worst thing would be for one team to get out ahead by a few days making it impossible for anyone else to win - that' wouldn't make for good TV...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah I heard a while back that Michelle divorced her husband, a couple months after BB ended.[/QUOTE]

Friend of mine told me that if you watched BBAD, Michelle was def a major perv and was a freak in the sack by the way she acted.

[quote name='Will']Saw a TMZ report not too long ago about Lydia and Michelle full blown making out in a bar.[/QUOTE]

0111_big_bro_females_kissing_exp.jpg

[quote name='Will']Friend of mine told me that if you watched BBAD, Michelle was def a major perv and was a freak in the sack by the way she acted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw it once or twice...she moans in her sleep and she moved as she was being fucked...really weird and not at all hot though.

bread's done
Back