Biggest CAG Shopping News 2011

Nintendo 3DS Price Drop & Ambassador Program

Good choices here. I went with the 3DS Price Drop/Ambassador...that is unprecedented with Nintendo so soon to the console's launch and to give 20 free (and somewhat good!) games with.

The 3DS price drop was somewhat of a shocker. I was tempted to finally get one myself, but the notion that a two-stick redesign may be in the works kept me from pulling the trigger.

HP Touchpad Firesale

Not only did some CAGs go crazy about this but SD's, fatwalleters, etc wents nuts trying to get their hands on these discontinued tablets :lol:

This is a tough one. I think the Touchpad firesale and 3DS pricedrop were both huge, and the Gamestop Onlive thing was a big controversy.

Touchpad Firesale, You kidding me? That was insane, and hands down the winner. I Bought and sold 7 of them, Keeping one for myself, and making a pretty penny for not much invested, it was nuts!

I didn't read too much on the HP pad stuff, but the 3DS price drops seemed like a really big deal and I almost bought one until I realized how dumb it would be to waste college tuition money to play an older Zelda.

Gamestop's consumer rights scandal trumps any price drop news (which is what the other three nominees are). The depressing part was Square/Enix/Eidos's reaction, in which they basically showed their willingness to be fucked in the ass by Gamestop.

that hurt , loved it and still wished they had support for it . 2nd/3rd
Rise and Fall of Kmart ( free games , points , live subs , coupons ) and GS shady biz removing DE content

bread's done
Back