BigNick's Enormous Omelet Sandwich review.

bignick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I got up early enough today, so I decided to head out to BK and pick up a Enormous Omelet Sandwich.

I posted some pics here: http://www.dylanthecat.com/BK/

My first impression was that this would be awesome. The sandwich is a good size, about the size of my hand.

I was a little dissapointed. First off, there is only one piece of sausage thats cut in half! Second, there is only 3 strips of bacon. Third, the roll sucks, it was dry.

The good thing about it was there was an omelet on top and one on the bottom, very filling. Two slices of cheese was good to.

It was nice to eat for the wow factor. I am some what full. What they really need is an enormous croissan'wich sandwich.

That's just about your whole caloric intake for the entire day.

Edit: Close. It's 730 calories. And this is the first time I'm seeing a picture of this thing. Dude. Seriously. How can you think eating that is a good idea? It doesn't even look good. It looks like a frat guy put it together with things he found laying around on the floor.

I ate one of those Hardee's Monster Thickburgers or whatever they are called. The one that is super fattening and such...

Luckily for me, my metabolism hasn't slowed...

[quote name='Rig']I ate one of those Hardee's Monster Thickburgers or whatever they are called. The one that is super fattening and such...

Luckily for me, my metabolism hasn't slowed...[/QUOTE]

Heh, I ate one of those with a milshake and ate my fries and my friends fries. I wouldn't mine another :).

Wow....that's a damn big sandwich. I couldn't eat it though. After watching that supersize me movie I couldn't bring myself to eat fast food again. :(

[quote name='screwkick']Better get your arteries checked after eating that monster.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't have been any worse than anything else the fast food franchises have.

“We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and then soak it in rich creamery butter. Then we top it off with bacon, ham and a fried egg. We call it... The Good Morning Burger.”

The egg part kind of freaks me out (cholesterol city) - I wonder how many are in there. I would rather get a Wendy's doublecheeseburger meal, biggie size it and then get a nuggets for some fastfood surf and turf action (yes, I know that chicken is not fish, but if your not at McDs this is the best you can do). I also call it the best of both worlds. I wonder which has more calories - the breakfest thing or the Wendy extravaganza.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Nick, what was the cost?[/QUOTE]

I think the meal was $4.25 and the sadwich by itself was $3. Not too bad of a deal.

Ok here's my review of the Black Angus... something.. cheddar.. bacon ranch burger at BK.

Impression: Decent burger.. Seems like too much though. The Angus seasoning isn't really my thing.. they should stick to mushrooms/onions or whatever is on it (it just doesn't taste good mixed with all the veggies).. It's a big burger.. decently filling.. not worth the money. My favorite burger's remain: Wendy's classic. BK's whopper, the Big Mac, and Checker's Big Buford... Nothing beats the classics.

[quote name='screwkick']Better get your arteries checked after eating that monster.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the entire sandwich (minus the bread) is Atkins-friendly, so you really could eat this as part of a healthy diet if you got rid of the bun.

[quote name='ryosnk']Heh, I ate one of those with a milshake and ate my fries and my friends fries. I wouldn't mine another :).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had the whole meal too. I think I will be making a trip out there today... :drool:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Actually, the entire sandwich (minus the bread) is Atkins-friendly, so you really could eat this as part of a healthy diet if you got rid of the bun.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Eating a stick of butter is Atkins-friendly too, and so is chugging a bottle of vegtable oil. That doesn't make it healthy :razz:...

[quote name='evilmax17']Eating a stick of butter is Atkins-friendly too, and so is chugging a bottle of vegtable oil. That doesn't make it healthy :razz:...[/QUOTE]

According to the good doctor's teachings, it does. :D

[quote name='rockhero']I think I know why your hands are so fat.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

myke.
...the guy who's serious about it being "Atkins healthy" gets second ":rofl:" place.

I am about to ingest a California Pizza Kitchen Five Cheese & Tomato frozen delight, which features 45g of Total Fat (69% of your daily allowance based on a 2000 calorie diet), 27g of Saturated Fat (135%), 105mg of Cholesterol (36%), 2160mg of Sodium (90%), and 87g of Total Carbohydrates (30%).

All that from a little pizza.

See you on the other side!

Today at work on my lunch break I read an article about this sandwich. It's not as unhealthy as they make it out to be. If you go out and eat a Friday Fish Fry it has more fat and calories than this sandwich does. The guy in the article said that he only got 1 and a half sausages when the ads boast that it has two.

I just got one this morning, and hoooo boy is this entry gonna be shorter than I intended it to be. Before I had the last bite in my mouth it was already coming out of my ass.

Taste - pretty good
Filling - Kind of filling, but in an empty sort of way.

Jesus Christ it's tearing up my insides. I gotta go.

bread's done
Back