Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

The gold is just random.  When I had 5 accounts some were 15, 20, 30, 60 and I remember someone saying they had 90 a day.  All were a mix of 1 in 2, 2 in 3, and even 1 in 3 searches.  I just started back up with one account and I think I will keep it to just the one.  Sounds like it's to much of a hassle to do more that that now.

I also had 2x searching fill july 1st and even ordered a 1 month gold card this morning which i was having trouble with so i contacted support but it did finally go through...that was this morning though and now my account seems to be deactivated/banned in which ill be contacting support again for as well..seems like something on their end.

I seen a reddit post earlier that said some previous bing banned accounts were reactivated. I checked my banned account and it's back with ALL the points it had in it as well. If you had a previously banned bing rewards account worth checking out, might get lucky and find it's unbanned now.

I seen a reddit post earlier that said some previous bing banned accounts were reactivated. I checked my banned account and it's back with ALL the points it had in it as well. If you had a previously banned bing rewards account worth checking out, might get lucky and find it's unbanned now.
No luck what so ever. I had 3 gold accounts banned about month ago. I just checked and they are nonactive. Thanks for the headsup though.

I'm currently getting 10 credits with the iPhone bing app. How many extra credits can you earn with a windows phone?

How can you tell if you are banned? I just reached my goal for a $5 amazon gift card and the redeem is grayed out and can't click it.

I can still earn points...

How can you tell if you are banned? I just reached my goal for a $5 amazon gift card and the redeem is grayed out and can't click it.

Same here. It's the first time this has ever happened to my accounts, but the option to redeem is also greyed out for me. Because we can sign in, search, and still get the credits for searching, I'm hoping my account(s) didn't get banned. Maybe the redeem service is just down for a spell?

Here's hoping.

I'm hoping my account(s) didn't get banned.

If your account is banned it will show you at 0 points and ask you to sign up (even though it will still have your name in the upper right hand corner)

I'm guessing the redeem part of it is just going through updates or something .. Just try tomorrow

Edit: actually here is what it will look like if it is a banned account (one of my old ones) http://imgur.com/h412Cmq

Tried to imbed it here but the editor Is acting funny

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, my redeem button is greyed out as well, on all my accounts. Good to know im not the only one, hopefully its only maintenance.

Each household is allowed 5 accounts. Maybe if they found a way you were using bots or if they think all the accounts is owned by one person maybe they would ban you?

For the PC search's I just type Weather, Weatherr and so on lol every letter I enter, I get points!

Had the same grey issue on mine, thought I was banned.  The F5 trick works, keep tapping it until the Redeem button turns blue.

So i just read that you can have 5 Bing rewards accounts per IP. I've made 6. I haven't gotten banned on any of them yet but is there any way i can delete 6th account so i won't get banned? or am i just screwed now?

So i just read that you can have 5 Bing rewards accounts per IP. I've made 6. I haven't gotten banned on any of them yet but is there any way i can delete 6th account so i won't get banned? or am i just screwed now?
just don't use the 6th account anymore.

For the record, I had the greyed out redeem button all of yesterday, but today it appears to be back to normal. So it must have just been something on Bing's side.

They link all by ip good luck my friend did 6 and weeks later 3 dead. I did 3 and all dead now ms is the devil muhaha

I made a new one only using that now

[quote name="Razorleaf" post="11940160" timestamp="1405874166"]it depends. if your account is flagged (like my accounts) you have to verify every time.[/quote]

Just wondering. How u know ur acc get flagged? And what u do to get it flagged?

How can you increase your daily Bing points? Some of my accounts get 30, the rest get 15 points.

How can you increase your daily Bing points? Some of my accounts get 30, the rest get 15 points.
It's all in the luck of the draw. There's no real rhyme or reason as to what accounts get what points. I've even had accounts randomly switch from one daily point to another. For a while, I actually had an account that I could get 45 points per day. That was pretty sweet. Now I have one at 30 and 3 at 15.

Are you gold on all four? I can get 30 on my accounts that are gold, but only 15 on my accounts that are silver.
Gold on 3, Silver on 3.

One of my gold accounts was getting 30 per day before it randomly reduced back to 15.

Am I going crazy or is bing only giving 2 points a day now instead of 15 or 30?

[attachment=7490:Screenshot_2014-08-18-20-45-12.png]

Am I going crazy or is bing only giving 2 points a day now instead of 15 or 30?

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2014-08-18-20-45-12.png
me too. i think more than one account per ip is over.

bread's done
Back