Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

This is M$ they dont need a reason to flag peoples account they just do some times of course it could be a glitch
Yeah they suck. It's probably that they don't want to pay or since they can't catch the cheaters they screw everyone.

Happened to one of my accounts that used to be getting 30 credits a day which sucks. My 15 credit account was untouched however. Hoping it's just a glitch and reverts back to normal (or at the very least up to 15).

All of my accounts are still the same. i have 5 of them which is the allowed amount and made sure i opted out on any additional ones i had. I got 30 points on 3 of them and 15 on 2 of them. I'm crossing my fingers hoping for the best.

Down to 2 here as well (had 30 previously). Hope it's just a glitch, but I've been having issues with my account recently. On some days, searches won't register at all.

Down to 2 here as well (had 30 previously). Hope it's just a glitch, but I've been having issues with my account recently. On some days, searches won't register at all.
Same here, sometimes searching for vids and pictures help with your issue. But yeah hopefully this 2 per day thing is only temporary

Accounts can vary wildly on earning amounts with seemingly no reason.  The lowest I had seen before now was 5 a day.  This may just be the new lowest on some accounts.  If they put mine down to 2 I'd just abandon the account and start a new one.

I can't redeem anything. I either get a 'oops you account is being verified try again in 24 hours' message or I redeem and the orders are cancelled after a few minutes.

Only 1 account is working properly. bleh.

I can't redeem anything. I either get a 'oops you account is being verified try again in 24 hours' message or I redeem and the orders are cancelled after a few minutes.

Only 1 account is working properly. bleh.
I'm getting the same thing. I only have one account though, so I imagine its just a glitch thing rather than something, like, bad on their part

I got a message yesterday when i trying trying to redeem that i have to wait 24 hours and i can't even log into hotmail/outlook see if my accounts are ok and to earn my points today because it seems its down.

I got login and do my searches but it won't let me redeem , it says processing then Status Cancelled .

Last edited by a moderator:
so i entered two $5 gift cards to my amazon account today (added to the $15 I already had in it)

then I go back 10 minutes later to check the exact amount to see if I had enough to cover tax on something and THERE IS NOTHING THERE!!!

No balance at all, just an option to add a gift card WHAT THE SERIOUS fuck! this type of shit always happens to me!

and of course amazon says they see no evidence I had any balance before hand, even though I gave them the codes I used, told them it was from Bing rewards (which she never heard of)

So thanks amazon I am officially done with this Bing Rewards BULLSHIT.

EDIT: ok so my balance is back to the correct amount. still though... fuck amazon.

I've found that the best thing to do when it comes to bing rewards is to just use them to get 500 Swagbucks for 475 Bing points. After that on Swagbucks you can get $5 Amazon Cards for 450 Swagbucks. So you pretty much get a 50 cent profit each time you do this. Or if you're not interested in Amazon just do like i do most of the time and save up 2500 Swagbucks and get $25 Paypal.

I've found that the best thing to do when it comes to bing rewards is to just use them to get 500 Swagbucks for 475 Bing points. After that on Swagbucks you can get $5 Amazon Cards for 450 Swagbucks. So you pretty much get a 50 cent profit each time you do this. Or if you're not interested in Amazon just do like i do most of the time and save up 2500 Swagbucks and get $25 Paypal.
Ummm what?

You can redeem swagbucks for bing points? I gotta look into that. I know with swagbucks your allowed 5x $5 amazon gc per month at a discount. After that I usually do the $25 Paypal.

3 of my accounts don't have me as a member and my balance is 0, the newest one is normal.  Anyone else experiencing this, I see some issues a month ago here that are similiar, is this just a temporary glitch or am I boned out of my other 3 accounts?

Ummm what?

You can redeem swagbucks for bing points? I gotta look into that. I know with swagbucks your allowed 5x $5 amazon gc per month at a discount. After that I usually do the $25 Paypal.
You can redeem bing points for swagbucks. 475 bing points will get you 500 swagbucks. BUT I've heard you can only do that 50 times per swagbucks account.

It seems like once or twice a week I can't earn points. It sucks because it happened during double points both this past weekend and the weekend before. Anyone else experiencing this.

It seems like once or twice a week I can't earn points. It sucks because it happened during double points both this past weekend and the weekend before. Anyone else experiencing this.
It's usually 50/50 for me. I'll go days without being able to earn them and flip over to days of being able to earn. Seems to be no real reason to it.

Cool glad I'm not the only one. No big deal I guess since some days I don't even have time to go on bing at all. I was wondering if they were putting some sort of cap. Because it seems to happen when I'm earning more

As a note, I emailed support back when this first happening. They were extrememly unhelpful (shocker, I know).

EDIT: I was able to earn points today.

My Bing Rewards accounts were all just reset to 0. Thanks Microsoft! Back to Google.
This also happened to me today but I just have one Bing account. I was trying to redeem an Amazon GC and kept getting redirected to the Join Bing Webpage. I thought removing the GC as my goal would let me order it. All that did was reset my points to zero and now even though I'm logged in it says it is not a Bing Rewards account. I can't even contact customer support because of the login error. I wonder if it has something to do with the recent offer to switch to using a Microsoft ID to login.

alright so i know i've seen ppl post about this before, but now it happened to me, when i redeem a $5 amazon it gets cancelled seconds later, and its been happening a week straight now. Anyone found how to fix this?

For me, i always lose points every once in a while.

I started with 92, did my searches and just as i finished my last search, my points reset bavk to 81. I pretty much lost 41 points today. Crap happens a lot too.

Nope.  If you're banned then it's now pointless.  At one time you could email asking why because you have not violated any of the TOS. Last time I tried all they did was send me the TOS that had to do with why I was banned with it in bold.  I would respond back asking them to show me how I violated each one.  In the beginning they would reinstate my account.  In the end they wouldn't even respond unless it was again the TOS.  I'm now down to one working account for the household and for months Bing wouldn't even work.  I just started back up the other day.  Doesn't seem to be to bad for now.

I am earning credits but it won't let me redeem.

It's been like this for a week and a half.

What can I do to change it?
This happened to me a while back once. Is it asking for a phone number and then falling? I ended up using a friend's number for the text and just had him text the code to me then afterwards. Somehow that fixed my problem and haven't had that issue since.

bread's done
Back