Bioshock Infinte 360 Trade for Tomb Raider, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, PS1, SNES + more

Dragon Ball Z GT (2004 re-release) $1
Wild Arms $1
Suikoden (comes with guide) $7
Persona Strategy Guide $4
Tatsunoko Fight (2D Fighter) $1
Lighting Legend (3D Fighter, comes with character cards) $3

Are any of the Japanese import games comprehensible by someone ignorant of Japanese? E.g., subtitles in English, alternate English audio, etc.?

[quote name='thejam']Are any of the Japanese import games comprehensible by someone ignorant of Japanese? E.g., subtitles in English, alternate English audio, etc.?[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge no, they're all in Japanese. However fighters are generally import friendly. But for RPGs you're really gonna need to know the language.

And are you just talking about the PS1 games? Because the Transformers Tetrakai (PS2) has an English option even for the voice overs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advanced V.G. (2D Fighter) - $1

and...

"Samurai Deeper Kyo (2D Fighter) GONE"

^ Eh? What do you mean GONE? I don't mean to be a pain (I'm still bidding/buying stuff AND you have an awesome rating), but GONE on an item in a lowball? Barring it being lost in a tragic accident (which I hope it wasn't >.

[quote name='Rodimus']Yeah it's gone. Only thing I can say is you should've bid on it on day 1.[/QUOTE]

Lowballs are an auction. You put the item up to sell on said terms, and leave it there, not taking it off. This isn't lowball rules, it's auction rules. I was trying to be nice and wonder why it happened, but acting like there isn't a problem with selling an item that currently has no bids in a multi-day auction is just... ick.

[EDIT] It's basically the same as making it okay to retract a bid because I found a better deal, if that makes sense.

[quote name='Saratinous']
[EDIT] It's basically the same as making it okay to retract a bid because I found a better deal, if that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

It didn't have any bids but out of respect for you I put the item back on auction. Happy Bidding ;)

[quote name='NINJET']Yooooooooooo Samurai Deeper Kyo (2D Fighter) I'll give u 25$ for it how about it! now[/QUOTE]

Looks like a binding commitment to me :D

Oh hey, I'm still winning Persona. Quality lowball bump!

PSone Console w/ LCD Screen & Power cord (not shown in picture) no controller - $30
Blazing Dragons - $2
Final Fantasy Anthology (GH) - $4
Final Fantasy Chronicles - $5
Tekken 3 - $2
Wild Arms - $2

[quote name='Rodimus']To my knowledge no, they're all in Japanese. However fighters are generally import friendly. But for RPGs you're really gonna need to know the language.

And are you just talking about the PS1 games? Because the Transformers Tetrakai (PS2) has an English option even for the voice overs.[/QUOTE]

Mostly I was just looking at the PS1 games. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Donkey132']actually it should have technically been over, so i should get wild arms for $5[/QUOTE]

It's not over till he says it's over

I hate being a sniping bastard but I forgot there were other things I wanted.

DBZ GT Final Bout - $2
FF Chronicles - $7
Irritating Stick - $2
Norse by Norsewest - $3

bread's done
Back