Bioshock Infinte 360 Trade for Tomb Raider, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, PS1, SNES + more

Yeah, sorry guys, I was busy. But yeah it's over.

The last bid I will accept is thejam bid on post #889. I can not accept anything afterwords. Rules are rules. I'll organize everything and send out PMs tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for bidding.

[quote name='Ace!']that would have been at 10:59, thanks.[/QUOTE]

O' I'm sorry if you got off your High Horse at 10:58, you still sniped dv8mad. You asked 3 hrs ago if it was going to end at 11pm est and you couldn't bid in between those 3 hours?

[quote name='thejam']Sorry fwbweux, 11:05 is definitely after 11pm, so your bids don't count.[/QUOTE]

Rodimus will be the judge of that.

I didn't even know that there was a set end time until you guys brought it up (just saw the one hour left thing in the banner and remembered to come in and defend Persona), so I'm not trying to fuck over anyone trying to adhere to what they believe is a strict end time or anything. It's up to him whether to honor my bids or not.

[quote name='skiizim']O' I'm sorry if you got off your High Horse at 10:58, you still sniped dv8mad. You asked 3 hrs ago if it was going to end at 11pm est and you couldn't bid in between those 3 hours?[/QUOTE]

I am sure dv8 will get over it...I am sure dv8 was just bidding up the lowballs as usual...

Thanks for your concern.

[quote name='skiizim']O' I'm sorry if you got off your High Horse at 10:58, you still sniped dv8mad. You asked 3 hrs ago if it was going to end at 11pm est and you couldn't bid in between those 3 hours?[/QUOTE]

I let him know for you...but you can still PM him if you like.

since I won the ps1, I think dv8 might let me take his games as well...since he doesnt have a ps1.

I will update you on this when he responds.

Thanks.

Invoices have been sent out, please review them and make sure they're correct. I'm not the most organized person so hopefully it's mistake free. Again, thanks to everyone for your bids.

After this auction is 100% done with shipping and feedback I may do another. Let me know what you guys think.

1. Current Gen - 360/PS3/Wii
2. Portables - DS/GBA/PSP
3. Sega Saturn & Imports
4. Oldschool - SNES/GEN/Sega CD

CMl or How much for

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Scribblenauts w/ GS exclusive roster hat
Tetris DS

Post in my thread either way
thx a bunch

bread's done