BJ's markdowns (YMMV)

trock3

CAGiversary!
Some sick 3ds deals for BJ's members. YMMV. These are some of what I saw at two stores.

PS3:

Skyrim- 9.98

Borderlands 2- 9.98

Last of Us- 9.98

Move Bundle with Sports Champion- 9.98

Dishonored- 9.98

Uncharted 3- 9.98

PS3 12 Gb- 150

PS3 320 gb sports champion budnle- 250

Xbox 360-

Just Dance 2014- 19.98

Halo 4- 9.98

The Walking Dead- 9.98

3ds: 

Mario Tennis- 9.98

Pokemon X- 9.98

Pokemon Y- 19.98

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds- 9.98

Legend of Zelda: OoT- 9.98

Starfox 64 3D- 9.98

Mario and Luigi Dream Team- 19.98

Mario Party: Island Tour- 19.98

New Super Mario Bros 2: 19.98

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon- 19.98

Lego Marvel- 19.98

Kid Icarus: Uprising- 9.98

Tetris Axis- 9.98

Wii U:

Nintendoland- 9.98

Wii Sing- 9.98

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2- 19.98

Super Mario 3D World: 49.98

Lego City Undercover- 9.98

Game and Wario- 9.98

Wii:

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Super Mario Galaxy 2- 9.98

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword- 19.98

Mario Strikers Charged- 9.98

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Mario Party 9- 19.98

Mario Sports Mix- 9.98

Kirby's Return to Dreamland- 9.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna try to get Skyward Sword and a few 3DS games for my brother who just got the system for Christmas.  Haven't been to BJ's in forever.

I went to my local BJ's.  They didn't have Pokémon X on the shelf, and other games were not listed as discounted.  I went to the customer service desk and asked if they had any in stock.  The cashier went to the back found a copy and it rank up at the discounted 9.99.  Plus 15% surcharge for not having a membership and it was still a great deal.  Thank you op.

Mechanicsville, VA location didn't have the cheaper prices marked and they didn't have anything on my to-get list so I didn't try getting anything rung up to see.

They had Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party, Dream Team, a couple copies of Star Fox. Forget if I saw Pokeyman or not, I was so determined to dig out a Zelda, hehe. They really had very few 3DS games period. Or just games. As usual. At least I found some copies of greatest hits Castlevania:SotN there in like 2005 :p My one BJ's video game score over the years.

Great deal OP! Grabbed ALBW and Starfox. However, Starfox was ringin up as $4 at my store for some reason.

If anyone is willing to pick up an extra Link between worlds for a CAG I would appreciate that! Let me know. Don't have much to trade but would be more than willing to pay get it here. :)

Hey CAGs! I unfortunately don't have a BJ's near me. If anyone is willing to pick up any of these titles for me, I'd be more than grateful. I have paypal and I can trade/pay you a bit extra for the effort. PM me if you can.

Mario Tennis- 9.98
Pokemon Y- 19.98
Starfox 64 3D- 9.98

Check out the Williamsville location. I grabbed Pokemon X for $24.99. They had a bunch of the games listed in the OP as well. New Super Mario Bros 2, Skyward Sword, Luigi's Mansion, and a ton of the Mario games as well. Pokemon was tagged at $29.98, but it rings up at $19.98. Good luck!
Thanks! I had wasted a trip to amherst and was bummed. I'm not really from the area so I didn't know there was another one so close!

Thanks a ton, that would be much appreciated. Trade or sale, just let me know if you can snag me one as well.
Unfortunately, they didn't have many of the games listed. In fact, when I initially went to the game section, they still had games from early PS3 era like MW1 (not even greatest hits) and other really old games. I had to go to the cashier and ran down the list to see what was in stock. None of the PS3 games were available.

I only managed to get Pokemon X and Zelda, which I am happy about, but I wish the other games were there. I'll try to check out other BJ's, but I'm not sure if it looks too good (Costco, Sam's and now BJ's video game sections around here are either nonexistent or a barren wasteland)

Confirmen in Ohio, sold out of most but the 3DS stuff. Picked up both Pokemon's, Zelda, Luigi and Mario Luigi dream team. Thanks OP

[quote name="theflicker" post="11532690" timestamp="1392590384"]Lego City Undercover :wiiiu: 9.98[/quote]
Just came to post this. Mine rang up $8. Got that and Skyward Sword, the rest were cleaned out.

Unfortunately, they didn't have many of the games listed. In fact, when I initially went to the game section, they still had games from early PS3 era like MW1 (not even greatest hits) and other really old games. I had to go to the cashier and ran down the list to see what was in stock. None of the PS3 games were available.

I only managed to get Pokemon X and Zelda, which I am happy about, but I wish the other games were there. I'll try to check out other BJ's, but I'm not sure if it looks too good (Costco, Sam's and now BJ's video game sections around here are either nonexistent or a barren wasteland)
It's all good. Thanks for trying though!

Williamsville no longer has pokemon or zeldas. They had 1 LEgo Undercity cover, a tomb raider, 2 copies of new super mario brothers, 1 new luigi brothers or w/e that Wii U one is, 3 mario dream world or team or w/e, and tons of Dark Mansion.

And 1 Borderlands 2.

has anyone been to the hamburg bj's? I'm hoping to stop there after work tomorrow since i'll be in the neighborhood.

Williamsville no longer has pokemon or zeldas. They had 1 LEgo Undercity cover, a tomb raider, 2 copies of new super mario brothers, 1 new luigi brothers or w/e that Wii U one is, 3 mario dream world or team or w/e, and tons of Dark Mansion.

And 1 Borderlands 2.
Skyward Sword? Someone snagged all of those copies or do you mean the 3DS one? I didn't see the 3DS one at all when I was there. I already had a copy of though so I wasn't too bent out of shape. Wish I could've got that Starfox that was mentioned earlier.

My BJs was cleaned out of pretty much everything. They had three copies of StarFox 3DS, I bought two. I took a bunch of games up to the register to see what they rang up as and everything rang up as marked except Payday 2, witch rang up 19.99.

Really wish I would have known LEGO City Undercover for Wii U was ringing up for ten bucks because I'm pretty sure there were some copies there.

Edit: If anyone wants to trade for one of the copies of StarFox, I am up for offers.

My BJs was cleaned out of pretty much everything. They had three copies of StarFox 3DS, I bought two. I took a bunch of games up to the register to see what they rang up as and everything rang up as marked except Payday 2, witch rang up 19.99.

Really wish I would have known LEGO City Undercover for Wii U was ringing up for ten bucks because I'm pretty sure there were some copies there.

Edit: If anyone wants to trade for one of the copies of StarFox, I am up for offers.
If your gonna sell one of those Starfox ill buy it for 20-25 shipped if interested

has anyone been to the hamburg bj's? I'm hoping to stop there after work tomorrow since i'll be in the neighborhood.
II chedk out hamburg ny!! They had limited selection mostly the older stuff like

nba 2k

and lego undercover

also disney unvierse for 4.98

picked up last copy of last uof us their and also picked up Super luigi U

not much at the BJs in Bowie,MD. Had a bunch of borderlands 2 and rayman origins for $10. ended up grabbing new super luigi U and game and wario for $10 each, those were the last ones though. The only 3ds game they had was Luigis mansion.

not much at the BJs in Bowie,MD. Had a bunch of borderlands 2 and rayman origins for $10. ended up grabbing new super luigi U and game and wario for $10 each, those were the last ones though. The only 3ds game they had was Luigis mansion.
damn thanks for posting this and saving me a trip

Palm Bay/Melbourne didn't have any of the $9.99 games mentioned in the thread - must have been picked clean before I could go.  I did pick up a Wii U Pro Controller for $29.99 + 15% + Tax.

Sanford, FL has 2 copies of 3DS Mario & Luigi Dream Team and 3 copies of Wii U Black Ops 2 (don't know why anyone would buy this for Wii U though). Was hoping for The Last of Us and Wii U Lego City Undercover.

Wait so even if the games aren't tagged as such they ring up at these prices at Check out?
Yes. They were not stickered at any of the four stores I went to, yet all the games rang up as expected. I almost walked away at the first store because the games were marked full price, but thankfully I took the time to price check at a register.

Makes me wonder how many good deals I missed when I was a member - my stores just aren't on top of stickering.

RIP video game section

got Pokemon black version 2 for $10

saw

punch out Wii $10
rock band 3 $5
halo anniversary $10

bunch of random games for $5-10

wanted Zelda games but oh well

I've hit all the four stores in the Raleigh, NC area and can pretty much tell you what they still have and do not have - they're pretty much cleared out of all the really good $9.98 games. I managed to get at least one copy of all the good games, but most of the $9.98 games that are left are Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Fable Journey, Prototype 2, etc. I think Bioshock Infinite might be $9.98, but I didn't bother to price check it.

If you're looking for any of the $19.98 games you're in luck - all four stores have at least one Luigi's Mansion, several New Super Mario 2, Mario Party, and M+L:Dream Team. The Brier Creek store had a few Pokemon Y (and I think the Capitol Blvd. store had a few).

Don't waste your time if you're looking for A Link Between Worlds or Pokemon X. I did not see Skyward Sword at any stores, either.

There is one copy of The Last of Us available at the Capitol Blvd. store - it's in the case, so you'll have to wait for an employee to help you (which will probably take forever).

None of the stores had things stickered at the right prices - a lady at the Brier Creek store was working on pricing them and she said corporate had just notified them of the drop today. Everything rung up as reported, though.

Some additional finds I didn't see reported:

:wii: Mario Party 9 - $14.98

:wii: Mario Strikers Charged - $9.98

:360: Fable: The Journey - $9.98

:360: / :ps3: Prototype 2 - $9.98

:ds: Pokemon White Version 2 - $9.98

:ds: Pokemon Black Version 2 - $9.98

:ds: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $4.98

:ds: Super Scribblenauts - $4.98

:ps3: God of War: Ascension - $4.98

:wiiu: New Super Mario Brothers U - $39.98

:360: Modern Warfare 3 - $19.98

Oh, and a friend trekked down to the Fayetteville, NC store. He had no luck finding anything of value - I'm guessing a different CAG cleaned it out, either that or the employees were totally clueless when he asked where the games were.

I've hit all the four stores in the Raleigh, NC area and can pretty much tell you what they still have and do not have - they're pretty much cleared out of all the really good $9.98 games. I managed to get at least one copy of all the good games, but most of the $9.98 games that are left are Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Fable Journey, Prototype 2, etc. I think Bioshock Infinite might be $9.98, but I didn't bother to price check it.

If you're looking for any of the $19.98 games you're in luck - all four stores have at least one Luigi's Mansion, several New Super Mario 2, Mario Party, and M+L:Dream Team. The Brier Creek store had a few Pokemon Y (and I think the Capitol Blvd. store had a few).

Don't waste your time if you're looking for A Link Between Worlds or Pokemon X. I did not see Skyward Sword at any stores, either.

There is one copy of The Last of Us available at the Capitol Blvd. store - it's in the case, so you'll have to wait for an employee to help you (which will probably take forever).

None of the stores had things stickered at the right prices - a lady at the Brier Creek store was working on pricing them and she said corporate had just notified them of the drop today. Everything rung up as reported, though.

Some additional finds I didn't see reported:

:wii: Mario Party 9 - $14.98

:wii: Mario Strikers Charged - $9.98

:360: Fable: The Journey - $9.98

:360: / :ps3: Prototype 2 - $9.98

:ds: Pokemon White Version 2 - $9.98

:ds: Pokemon Black Version 2 - $9.98

:ds: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - $4.98

:ds: Super Scribblenauts - $4.98

:ps3: God of War: Ascension - $4.98

:wiiu: New Super Mario Brothers U - $39.98

:360: Modern Warfare 3 - $19.98
Wonder how common Ascension is? Would def snag that for $5 bucks since I havent played it yet. Thanks for the report man, very helpful.

I was going to hit that up later today, but if it's anything like the Pasadena, MD one I hit last night I wouldn't hold your breath.
I am actually at the Columbia BJ's right now and there is pretty much NOTHING here! Absolutely no 3DS titles worth getting and Assassin's Creed 3 is about the only noteworthy PS3 title.

I think they're starting to back out of video games at this location because I spoke with an employee and they said they don't carry and never have carried PS4 or Xbox One games.

Damn, wish I would've seen the post on the Raleigh stores, I just came back empty handed from all of them :(

Would also like to report something.

I saw a Blue 3DS XL for $120 at one store and $150 at another store. Also saw a Wii U for $225 at the same store that had $120 XL.

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to trade TLOU for ALBW, i'd be willing to do so.

bread's done
Back