Blazblue art book $15 includes shipping

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Seems that Arksys has added the sought after Blazblue Artbook to their website's store for $15. This is going for $50+ on eBay so It'd be worth it for those still looking for one.

You'll find it at the bottom of the page
http://www.aksysgames.com/store/

Also this is my first deal post so if this item should be in another forum feel free to move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Viper Excess']I just got my art book from Gamestop for $3.25 (26 cents for the book + $2.99 shipping). And they only sent me the art book, nice. It's like they knew I didn't want the game again, lol.

The book is bigger than I had imagined. It's pretty nice, but I can't believe these books net good profits.[/QUOTE]
I didn't recall GS online store selling the artbook alone. How did it happen to you.

[quote name='eau']I didn't recall GS online store selling the artbook alone. How did it happen to you.[/QUOTE]

I honestly do not know. I had emailed gamestop.com customer service weeks ago regarding the artbook, but they told they didn't have any more (and I doubt they could link that email to my BB order I made for the artbook).

All I know is that they saved me the trouble of having to return a game I already had for my money back. I'm assuming that if they intended to charge me for both the game and the artbook, that they would have sent both together.

[quote name='MasterWolf']How did gamestop charge you for the book, I got a free replacement, but it was even more bent than my other one.[/QUOTE]

No idea, but I don't have a problem at all paying 26 cents for it. Mine was only slightly bent, but not enough to bother me.

got my 3rd artbook today, what can i say blazblue whore here, Im anal about things so i took my chances and got a 3rd one hoping it would be pristine. When I got home the envelope was sitting on the table and judging from the outside it looked like this one would be in the worst shape but upon opening the envelope this is the one that is pristine condition :D No dents, creases, nothing on this one. In order of condition 2nd Aksys > 1st Aksys > gamestop. Aksys must have been getting a few complaints, the envelope now had a label saying "do not bend" and it also had a cardboard backing. Needless to say I am super happy and this completes my Blazblue collection of artbook, LE, and blazblue HRAP3.

[quote name='anubis20']got my 3rd artbook today, what can i say blazblue whore here, Im anal about things so i took my chances and got a 3rd one hoping it would be pristine. When I got home the envelope was sitting on the table and judging from the outside it looked like this one would be in the worst shape but upon opening the envelope this is the one that is pristine condition :D No dents, creases, nothing on this one. In order of condition 2nd Aksys > 1st Aksys > gamestop. Aksys must have been getting a few complaints, the envelope now had a label saying "do not bend" and it also had a cardboard backing. Needless to say I am super happy and this completes my Blazblue collection of artbook, LE, and blazblue HRAP3.[/QUOTE]
Did they use a corrugated cardboard or just a thick cardstock paper? My mailman has a tendency to stuff mails into my box. So I'm weary of ordering another artbook to replace my less pristine copy from GS and only to see it arrives beaten up.

[quote name='the_punisher']what, did mommy not read you a bedtime story last night?

Calm the fuck down, if people don't want to buy it, they don't have to. :roll:[/quote]

: D

bread's done
Back