BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack (PS3/360) - NOW SHIPPING!

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
BlazBlue_bonusLG.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=444

FREE shipping code: SAVER

270396b.jpg
200673b.jpg

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack :
  • A two-disc original soundtrack that contains 48 tracks by Guilty Gear’s Daisuke Ishiwatari (19 more than the version released in Japan!)
  • Bonus video disc containing basic tutorials, expert advice, character-specific strategies, and much more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called up GS and the rep (Nichole) changed my shipping to overnight as well.

She did point out that it wasn't guaranteed but she submitted a request anyway.

Checking my order page, it has changed to overnight. *Excitement*

[quote name='tianxia']What? How did you get it already? I'm jealous.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nekobi']OOooooh! What are those neat looking items and where did you get them?! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]dood! Aksys games launch party and bbq!!!

I tried to cancel my online order since I already got the guide but they wont let me :cry:

o well I guess I'll have 2 books then... until I give one off as a prize for CAG online tournament!!

[quote name='JEKKI']dood! Aksys games launch party and bbq!!!

I tried to cancel my online order since I already got the guide but they wont let me :cry:

o well I guess I'll have 2 books then... until I give one off as a prize for CAG online tournament!![/QUOTE]

So there still is a chance for those of us who might not get one >_>

Also, where's your sig from? I've been meaning to ask for a while, I just watched it for what seemed like 5 minuetes >_>

[quote name='GaMeReVX']Just called up GS and the rep (Nichole) changed my shipping to overnight as well.

She did point out that it wasn't guaranteed but she submitted a request anyway.

Checking my order page, it has changed to overnight. *Excitement*[/QUOTE]
Why couldn't I get someone that would actually work with me :bomb:

[quote name='sadunk']My GS order still says the artbook is backordered but I called to see if I can upgrade to overnight shipping and he says both items have already been packaged. Sweet!!!

BlazBlue fightsticks available from play-asia. Don't know if it's compatible but they're pretty sweet.

PS3
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zl-49-en-70-3c2g.html

Xbox
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dd-77-4-49-en-15-blazblue-70-3c2h.html[/QUOTE]

wow, talk about a crap job on applying the artwork to the 360 controller.

They couldn't upgrade mine because "it has already gone through for processing". Apparently, he said they would have just canceled/reordered anyway, and if that was the case I'd have been worried about losing the artbook (only reason I preordered from GS, shit store that it is).

Oh well, I usually get games from them fairly fast as it is, guess I don't really need overnight.

[quote name='nodoctors']wow, talk about a crap job on applying the artwork to the 360 controller.[/QUOTE]

Let that be a sign of how shitty the stick is, or find out what the general consensus is on an EX2. Either way, it's the same answer.

[quote name='nodoctors']wow, talk about a crap job on applying the artwork to the 360 controller.[/QUOTE]
That's more than likely just the clear film that goes on top of the artwork to protect it during transport.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']That's more than likely just the clear film that goes on top of the artwork to protect it during transport.[/QUOTE]

Yes, its the protective top like on the Soulcalibur IV EX2.

[quote name='JEKKI']dood! Aksys games launch party and bbq!!!

o well I guess I'll have 2 books then... until I give one off as a prize for CAG online tournament!![/QUOTE]

So tell us! Is that artbook which has caused all this commotion, awesome?

[quote name='ify15']So tell us! Is that artbook which has caused all this commotion, awesome?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about awesome, but it is free. Isn't that all that really matters in life?

For people who have both a 360 and PS3, which version are you getting this game for?

I am leaning towards PS3 for the remote play, but I kind of want it for the 360 more.

[quote name='tenzor']For people who have both a 360 and PS3, which version are you getting this game for?

I am leaning towards PS3 for the remote play, but I kind of want it for the 360 more.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the PS3 version...no doubt :bouncy:

[quote name='tenzor']For people who have both a 360 and PS3, which version are you getting this game for?

I am leaning towards PS3 for the remote play, but I kind of want it for the 360 more.[/QUOTE]
PS3.

I don't pay for gold so I can play the PS3 online for free, (i'm a cheap-ass), and I have 2 sticks for it.

PS3.

Free Online
Bought a HFS3
DualShock a better gaming pad for friends
Bluray Feature
PS3 being my favorite system of the two.
Also I believe this is what my friends are getting me for my B-day next week =).

I'm getting it on 360 cause that's what system I built my stick for and also the one I own.

Is the LE worth the $10 extra really? Nevermind, it's the same price.. I dunno if I wanna wait for shipping..

Well GS just replied to my email again and my ordered was already packaged (I assumed it was), so I couldn't get the shipping change. I live in Texas anyways so I should get it tomorrow.

[quote name='Shimoto']I don't know about awesome, but it is free. Isn't that all that really matters in life?[/QUOTE]

Not really free when cheaper options were available. My Amazon order came out to about $51 where as GS would have run me $64. Even without ECA Amazon had it for about $57 so the artbook would have cost the average person $7-10 which weighed heavily on my decision, at least.

Only just heard about this game since yesterday when I read the amazing review IGN PS3 gave it. I believe any game reviewed at a 9.4 deserves some attention from me as to what I am missing. Needless to say, I hope TRU will have this in tomorrow so I can used my gift card on it.

Man I just heard about this game! Looks sweet! Am I too late to get in on this, or can I walk into a b&m store tomorrow and pick it up? Sorry for these questions that I'm sure have been asked before...

Def gonna go with my 360...I usually get all my games on 360 except for PS3 exclusives. Using my 360 just makes the online aspect feel more "alive" with all the community events and how the friends list is displayed. I usually just use my PS3 for watching movies and MLB 09.

[quote name='nflsonic']Only just heard about this game since yesterday when I read the amazing review IGN PS3 gave it. I believe any game reviewed at a 9.4 deserves some attention from me as to what I am missing. Needless to say, I hope TRU will have this in tomorrow so I can used my gift card on it.[/QUOTE]
This game should deserve your attention as the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear :bouncy:

F reviews.

for me its the 360 since i have a SF4 TE edition stick for it. Kinda wanted remote play but hey i doubt i would actally use that with the PSP 1000's awesome dpad ;)

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Why couldn't I get someone that would actually work with me :bomb:[/QUOTE]Oh trust me, when I was doing this, I kept getting the same rep (called 3x) in the morning. Decided to try my luck later in the day.

They both said the same thing, but she at least put forth the extra effort to submit a request anyway. ^^;

[quote name='nhatkthanh']When you guys call them to get them change to overnight shipping, is it something free or do you have to pay extra?[/QUOTE]It was free during their GS.com Stop Watch sale promotion. The free overnight shipping deal has since passed/changed. :(

That's strange. When I look up my order on gamestop, it says both the Art Book and the Game are both "Back Ordered". Wonder if I should e-mail them to see what's the deal with my order.

[quote name='DCJ83']That's strange. When I look up my order on gamestop, it says both the Art Book and the Game are both "Back Ordered". Wonder if I should e-mail them to see what's the deal with my order.[/QUOTE]

Mine says backordered for each as well.

Me 3. Just called and that said that it happens when they are about to ship sometimes. That my shipping l labels are actually printed and that if we did not receive a delay notification, then they should ship today.

just got off the horn with customer service and mine is ready to ship WITH the Art Book! :)

For those wondering I ordered on May 1st in the mid afternoon. :)

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Def gonna go with my 360...I usually get all my games on 360 except for PS3 exclusives. Using my 360 just makes the online aspect feel more "alive" with all the community events and how the friends list is displayed. I usually just use my PS3 for watching movies and MLB 09.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. PS3 online just feels lifeless compared to Live. I've been playing PS3 more lately due to recent sales but 360 is still my favorite. Achievements>trophies as well. :D Anyway, glad I pre-ordered at a B&M Gamestop. The website says "Now Shipping" so it should be in stores tomorrow.

[quote name='rifle21']So what are my chances of walking into a Best Buy and finding this tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

This game is going to be everywhere tomorrow this is just the thread about the art book and how sweet the game is going to be. Fighting games show up fast used at GS because people give up quickly when they keep losing so for people who want it used I bet gamestop will be flooded with used copies within 1 week.

A unrelated note: is it pronounced Blaze Blue or Blahz blue?

I'm just wondering because I don't know.

[quote name='s2k']This game is going to be everywhere tomorrow this is just the thread about the art book and how sweet the game is going to be. Fighting games show up fast used at GS because people give up quickly when they keep losing so for people who want it used I bet gamestop will be flooded with used copies within 1 week.

A unrelated note: is it pronounced Blaze Blue or Blahz blue?

I'm just wondering because I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, an interesting idea. I've already canceled my order, I placed it a few days before they took down the artbook, emailed them about it and got the response "Well, we're out you're out of luck" so I just said no. Hopefully copies arent too beat up, and maybe I'll get one. Or cheaper on Amazon?

[quote name='anubis20']0 patience is a virtue[/QUOTE]
0 patience makes you start enraged/berserk in RPGs :bouncy:. It also leads to button mashing in fighters :lol:

bread's done
Back