BlazBlue LE (PS3) - $9.99 on Clearence @ BB - HUGE YMMV

I'm not trying to match the price, but what he should have gotten and thats the 50% off. One person got it done, so I don't understand the harm. I never understand why people post what they buy during a sale but they do. I could do without the constant "in for this game and that game" post, but who cares. This thread has been helpful, and if anything, they could get the game for $10 bucks cheaper using the preorder buy/return method in the Gears thread.

Big deal. Its one little thread in a whole page that will be gone soon. Don't like it, then don't read it, and quit your bitching.

51042992.png

These two ideas are incompatible. Self-loathing?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']dosnt he have over 100 itrader? i doubt that's random. silly cag.[/QUOTE]

That and he's been a member of the site since 04. I know most people don't care about the join date but it's not like he just showed up on a banana boat with crazed stories of $10 new releases.

I used to like this site for the sense of community but it seems like everyone is ready to rip each other to shreds the minute someone brings good news. It seems like you need two forms of high def quality printed proof. You also need someone to hold that day's New York Times in the background so people don't accuse you of changing the date on the receipt or some other bullshit. The new CAG motto should just be "Kill The Messenger".

[quote name='Vader582']THIS is ownage!!!:lol::applause:[/QUOTE]

IIRC he put that "I hate hoarders" thing up there when he was doing some shtick a couple months ago about people who don't like hoarding. Probably just never took it off.

thats just insane.

best buy does make alot of mistakes with pricing. last spring i was able to buy prinny for the psp for $20 because they had it placed infront of the sign that says $19.99 but they couldnt figure out what the F it was and it wasnt because someone placed it there on purpose, they head 10 of them there.

[quote name='eastshore4']IIRC he put that "I hate hoarders" thing up there when he was doing some shtick a couple months ago about people who don't like hoarding. Probably just never took it off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, darkslime was acting like an overly pompus CAG that looks down his nose at only certain types of hoarding.

He's really a flipper just like most of us.

oh geez, now hold on... let's not get another one of THESE discussions going again.

No discussion to be had. Darkslime is an admitted flipper. So am I. We like to point out the hypocrisy of some of the people that demonize flippers. Nothing new to see here.

[quote name='depascal22']No discussion to be had. Darkslime is an admitted flipper. So am I. We like to point out the hypocrisy of some of the people that demonize flippers. Nothing new to see here.[/QUOTE]

DON'T HATE ME CUZ I'M A FLIPPER, GODDAMNITALLTOHELL!!!

Elijah Wood and Paul Hogan as...THE FLIPPERS!!! BUM BUM BUMMMM!!! Instead of another boring summer, Billy got the adventure of a lifetime!!! Learning how to flip games for big money by using CAG...and getting diddled by his creepy Aussie uncle.

"Buying low and selling high, hitting the summer yard sales, scoping craigslist, and lurking in the "is this game rare" thread. That's what 'Flipper' is all about. Two thumbs way way up!"

00005839-434872_400.jpg

A flipper gettin some action from Elle MacPherson...

elleand%20flipper.jpg
http://archive.perfectduluthday.com/elleand flipper.jpg

"Hey Flipper...teach me how to flip games n shit!!!"

flipper64.jpg

[quote name='karkyco']DON'T HATE ME CUZ I'M A FLIPPER, GODDAMNITALLTOHELL!!!
[/QUOTE]

This was just about the worst post I've ever read on this site

bread's done
Back