Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']God damn it, I have been trying to print the POTC coupon for over an hour. Every time I try to print, it automatically directs me to the "Thank You for Printing" page and nothing happens. It doesn't even send it to my printer and I've tried my PC and Mac. FML[/QUOTE]
You sure you're not sending to the xps writer or whatever it's called? Just a thought

Says photocopies acceptable for the receipts. Cool. Now what the hell do I have to buy? Booty cheddar?[quote name='fight_the_youth']
potc-logo.png

Save $5 by mail in rebate

when you purchase Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides on Blu-Ray™ or DVD plus
4oz Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar or 6 pack-1oz Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar.
disney-prvpol.jpg

potc-dvd.png

http://piratebrands.com/files/pb-potc-rebate.pdf[/QUOTE]

The Cars 2 $10 rebate needs the purchase of $20 worth of Kimberly Clark Products (Kleenex, Huggies, Scott Tissue, Cottonelle), expires 01/31/12. Purchase can be done across multiple receipts.

Needs UPCs or POP tabs from the movie as well as the KCC items.

Also have to like the $7 Amazon coupon previously offered versus the $5 DMR coupon for Winnie The Pooh. Hopefully this trend will continue for a while longer with the bigger Amazon coupons over the DMR coupons.

At the moment coupons.com has the Transformers: Dark of the Moon coupon too

SAVE $5.00

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
On Any Blu-ray™ or DVD From Paramount Home Entertainment

16443143.gif

And also there is a SAVE $3.00
Lionsgate
with purchase of The Others, Mimic or The Crow on Blu-ray™!

16389108.gif

Target has The Others for 4.75 til the 29th - 3.00 = 1.75 plus tax

Can someone tell me the code they give you for 25 DMR pts on the bottom of the Cars 2 coupon prinout? My printer won't print this....again...

So, is there like no good deal for Winnie the Pooh? I'm probably going to pass on it because I can't find a low price anywhere. It seems a bit outrageous that the price is so high with so few discounts considering that movie is only 63 minutes long.

amazon is starting to piss me off.. so they keep putting out these coupons that are higher than Disney offers.... BUT, then they raise the lowest price by $2 to cancel out the difference...

i.e.:

Best Buy has Cars 2 3D for $24.99 ($19.99 after $5 DMR coupon)

Amazon's coupon was for $7, so their price is $26.99 so when you order it with the $7 coupon its still $19.99 (as if you bought it in store)

/vent

Yes. I know it scans, but it isn't valid on the non-3d combo. I think I saw the last of my use full Disney coupons. I think they put the coupons out to hype the latest and greatest. That right now is 3D it used to be Blu-Ray. So they want more sales of the high end version.

If I can get the Combo for $20 without coupon I guess it's the best I can do. I miss the $15/$10 new-releases.

[quote name='thelonepig']In every case I can think of, Amazon has lowered the price at least by release date though.[/QUOTE]They didn't for POTC OST.

Best Buy had the 3D pack for POTC OST for $26.99 and after the $5 coupon, it was $21.99.

Amazon only dropped the price to $28.99, so after its $7 coupon, it was also $21.99.

Ah. Well that's a shame. Hopefully they drop Cars to match. Any thoughts on if Amazon tends to price match one store over another. Without doing any research, I'd lean to Amazon matching Target's price over Best Buy's price.

[quote name='shrike4242']They didn't for POTC OST.

Best Buy had the 3D pack for POTC OST for $26.99 and after the $5 coupon, it was $21.99.

Amazon only dropped the price to $28.99, so after its $7 coupon, it was also $21.99.[/QUOTE]

They didn't do it for Winnie the Pooh, either, if I remember correctly.

[quote name='basketb']They didn't do it for Winnie the Pooh, either, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Did it drop below $24.99 for the BD/DVD/DC combo pack anywhere?

[quote name='thelonepig']Ah. Well that's a shame. Hopefully they drop Cars to match. Any thoughts on if Amazon tends to price match one store over another. Without doing any research, I'd lean to Amazon matching Target's price over Best Buy's price.[/QUOTE]Previous to POTC, I think Amazon did match the Best Buy price, so you did get the larger coupon with the better B&M price matches, which netted out to a lower AC price.

[quote name='basketb']They didn't do it for Winnie the Pooh, either, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]They did drop it to $24.99 from the BB ad, so I did get it at $17.99 AC.

[quote name='thelonepig']Did it drop below $24.99 for the BD/DVD/DC combo pack anywhere?[/QUOTE]Not that I'm aware of.

[quote name='Blaster man']So, is there like no good deal for Winnie the Pooh? I'm probably going to pass on it because I can't find a low price anywhere. It seems a bit outrageous that the price is so high with so few discounts considering that movie is only 63 minutes long.[/QUOTE]

Did you check toysrus?
Did anyone here check Toysrus' price for the movie? There ad had only listed hot price. If there price is $25 like everywhere else you could get it for $15 with their Cars 2 preorder special and the $5 coupon. And then if you return the preorder it would only be $10.
I didn't check Tru though so I don't know what their price is or if they are carrying the blu ray case version.

[quote name='skate4music']Did you check toysrus?
Did anyone here check Toysrus' price for the movie? There ad had only listed hot price. If there price is $25 like everywhere else you could get it for $15 with their Cars 2 preorder special and the $5 coupon. And then if you return the preorder it would only be $10.
I didn't check Tru though so I don't know what their price is or if they are carrying the blu ray case version.[/QUOTE]
Toysrus has the combo pack in the DVD packaging for $22.99 before any coupons. They don't carry the blu packaging.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Toysrus has the combo pack in the DVD packaging for $22.99 before any coupons. They don't carry the blu packaging.[/QUOTE]

Is this something new? They have always carried blu packaging before. When I tried to track down pooh in blu packaging it was nowhere to be found.

Did anybody here who preordered the 3d version of Cars 2 from TRU get an e-mail about them possibly not having them on release day?
I have 3 copies on preorder (took advantage of the $10 off deal and only plan on getting 1 copy) with them and when I did the preorders they asked for an e-mail address.
I got e-mails today saying that the store has not received the copies yet and that they would e-mail again with any updates.
Anybody else get an e-mail like this?
I hope my store does not have any copies because if their price is going to be $34.99 as advertised in their toy book I do not want any copies there.
Them not having any would give me a great excuse for returning all 3 preorders.

[quote name='skate4music']Did anybody here who preordered the 3d version of Cars 2 from TRU get an e-mail about them possibly not having them on release day?
I have 3 copies on preorder (took advantage of the $10 off deal and only plan on getting 1 copy) with them and when I did the preorders they asked for an e-mail address.
I got e-mails today saying that the store has not received the copies yet and that they would e-mail again with any updates.
I hope my store does not have any copies because if their price is going to be $34.99 as advertised in their toy book I do not want any copies there.
Them not having any would give me a great excuse for returning all 3 preorders.[/QUOTE]

All TRU stores already have their movies in stock. The email system that they use for pre orders is kinda wonky. I've received the same email for everything I've pre ordered at my store.

You could return 2 of your pre orders and apply that toward one of your copies. Along with the DMR coupon, you get the movie for $14.99

[quote name='skate4music']Did anybody here who preordered the 3d version of Cars 2 from TRU get an e-mail about them possibly not having them on release day?
Them not having any would give me a great excuse for returning all 3 preorders.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='prim4444']All TRU stores already have their movies in stock. The email system that they use for pre orders is kinda wonky. I've received the same email for everything I've pre ordered at my store.

You could return 2 of your pre orders and apply that toward one of your copies. Along with the DMR coupon, you get the movie for $14.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding.
Still going to try to return all 3 preorders. It says on the receipt you can so hopefully they don't give me any issues. If they ask why I will tell them that best buy has it for $10 cheaper. I would rather get my $15 back and then go to best buy to get it for $20 after coupon and then use the $15 towards that and only be $5 out of pocket.

Another rebate for Cars 2

$5 mail-in rebate when you buy Cars 2 DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack and any 2 AA/AAA-10, C/D-4 or 9V-2 packs (or larger) of Rayovac Alkaline Batteries - Expires 2/29/12 (postmarked by 3/15/12)

http://www.rayovac.us/rayovacBBM.pdf

There is a dollar coupon for the batteries on their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/Rayovac?sk=app_217257571634557

So thats now a total of 3 rebates and 1 manufacturer coupon for a savings of $30.00

[quote name='fight_the_youth']Another rebate for Cars 2

$5 mail-in rebate when you buy Cars 2 DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack and any 2 AA/AAA-10, C/D-4 or 9V-2 packs (or larger) of Rayovac Alkaline Batteries - Expires 2/29/12 (postmarked by 3/15/12)
[/QUOTE]

If they had some way to redeem these rebates without having to cut the UPC out of my blu-ray case, I'd be all for it. But I don't feel like messing up my blu-ray for a few bucks back.

[quote name='ajh2298']Will the 3d Set of Cars 2 really be $35.00 tomorrow at TRU? Are they not going to do a sale price the first week of release?[/QUOTE]

There are never really any sales on new releases the same week TRU releases their Big Book. The weekly ad get skipped for the week because of this.

[quote name='arcane93']If they had some way to redeem these rebates without having to cut the UPC out of my blu-ray case, I'd be all for it. But I don't feel like messing up my blu-ray for a few bucks back.[/QUOTE]

A lot of movies not come with the little proof of purchase tabs that you can just pull out and send along so you don't have to take off the UPC.

November coupons from
http://www.yearofamillionmoments.com/coupons/

16446386.gif

$2.00 Off
Alvin and The Chipmunks on DVD

16446388.gif

$3.00 Off
Just Wright on DVD

16446391.gif

$2.00 Off
Fantastic Mr. Fox on DVD

16446393.gif

$2.00 Off
Ice Age: The Meltdown on DVD

16446395.gif

$3.00 Off
Knight and Day on DVD

16446396.gif

$3.00 Off
Marmaduke on DVD

16446397.gif

$3.00 Off
Marley and Me on DVD

16447003.gif

$3.00 Off
Tooth Fairy on DVD

16447005.gif

$3.00 Off
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief on DVD\

16447007.gif

$3.00 Off
Diary of a Wimpy Kid on DVD

[quote name='Animal7390']confirmed, cars 2 NOT on sales at toysrus[/QUOTE]

TRU does have a 20% off a regular priced item coupon for today (11/2). You can use that with all their stacking promos.

There is a Target store coupon for $3 off any Disney Blu-ray 3D movie. This may not be that easy to get a good deal with but I printed one just in case something happens.

[quote name='Blaster man']There is a Target store coupon for $3 off any Disney Blu-ray 3D movie. This may not be that easy to get a good deal with but I printed one just in case something happens.[/QUOTE]Lol Disney 3Ds that aren't on sale are insanely overpriced. $3 is not going to help that.

Target.com for coupon?[quote name='Blaster man']There is a Target store coupon for $3 off any Disney Blu-ray 3D movie. This may not be that easy to get a good deal with but I printed one just in case something happens.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back