Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Penguin1084']Bambi is advertised at $22.99 at both Target and Best Buy.

Hopefully Amazon matches... Bambi for $12.99 on amazon is like getting it for $10 in store + tax.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287862

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287861[/QUOTE]

The problem is that they don't price match until it is at that price which means on the day it goes on sale. That's after they ship and you have to keep contacting them until you can get a one time exception.

[quote name='Penguin1084']Bambi is advertised at $22.99 at both Target and Best Buy.

Hopefully Amazon matches... Bambi for $12.99 on amazon is like getting it for $10 in store + tax.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287862

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287861[/QUOTE]I think you need to move if you're getting hit with a 29.9% tax rate. :whistle2:s More like $12 + tax.

[quote name='typical guy']The problem is that they don't price match until it is at that price which means on the day it goes on sale. That's after they ship and you have to keep contacting them until you can get a one time exception.[/QUOTE]If the price changes by 11:59PM PT on 03/01/11, there's no one-time exception to be had. If you pre-ordered it and they drop the price, you'll get it for that price.

Also, Amazon routinely drops the price to match items before the sale happens, if not before the release date.

Was hoping for Bambi being on sale for $19.99 somewhere. Not worth canceling and going to a B&M for couple bucks.

Is the Bambi $10 coupon gone? I entered the UPC to get it and Disney Rewards is telling me to click on some banner that isn't appearing in order to redeem it.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think you need to move if you're getting hit with a 29.9% tax rate. :whistle2:s More like $12 + tax.

If the price changes by 11:59PM PT on 03/01/11, there's no one-time exception to be had. If you pre-ordered it and they drop the price, you'll get it for that price.

Also, Amazon routinely drops the price to match items before the sale happens, if not before the release date.[/QUOTE]

I guess I forgot to add "+ gas"

:roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Amazon just dropped the price of Bambi to $22.99, so it'll be $12.99 AC for anyone with a coupon on their order.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. No reason to cancel now. :bouncy:

Does anybody have to code you'd have to enter on Disney movie rewards to get the "Bambi" coupon? I know the movie is being released next week, and I'd love to get my hands on the coupon before the release date.

[quote name='thesis88']Does anybody have to code you'd have to enter on Disney movie rewards to get the "Bambi" coupon? I know the movie is being released next week, and I'd love to get my hands on the coupon before the release date.[/QUOTE]I think this was the UPC that would take care of it:

[quote name='shrike4242']I think this was the UPC that would take care of it:

012257942033[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. You know what's odd, though? I actually went on the DMR site, and when I clicked on the ad for the "Bambi" coupon, they didn't bother asking me for the UPC anymore. Nice, I guess.

[quote name='thesis88']Thanks, man. I appreciate it. You know what's odd, though? I actually went on the DMR site, and when I clicked on the ad for the "Bambi" coupon, they didn't bother asking me for the UPC anymore. Nice, I guess.[/QUOTE]

The code is for the upgrade coupon. The new one is the regular coupon.

[quote name='Mako1215']Anyone know of a MegaMind coupon?[/QUOTE]I accidentally ran across one.

The current issue of People Magazine with Kate Middleton on the cover has a $5 off coupon for Megamind, only good between today (02/25) and Sunday (02/27). It's on page 39.

[quote name='shrike4242']I accidentally ran across one.

The current issue of People Magazine with Kate Middleton on the cover has a $5 off coupon for Megamind, only good between today (02/25) and Sunday (02/27). It's on page 39.[/QUOTE]

Does that work on the BR/DVD combo pack?

[quote name='gravel']Does that work on the BR/DVD combo pack?[/QUOTE]Coupon terms don't mention anything about it being only usable on one version or another, and the BD / DVD combo pack is shown on the coupon itself.

[quote name='shrike4242']Amazon just dropped the price of Bambi to $22.99, so it'll be $12.99 AC for anyone with a coupon on their order.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately, my bambi order has it at $14.99 already because of a $10 fix when support was resolving the Alice order deal. Was hard enough explaining the reasoning behind that to support, I doubt I could add on another explanation for $2 - not worth hassle anyway. I'm cool with $25 total for Bambi and Alice.

[quote name='Pookymeister']unfortunately, my bambi order has it at $14.99 already because of a $10 fix when support was resolving the Alice order deal. Was hard enough explaining the reasoning behind that to support, I doubt I could add on another explanation for $2 - not worth hassle anyway. I'm cool with $25 total for Bambi and Alice.[/QUOTE]If it's manually at $14.99, then you're not likely to get it changed, unless you make some compelling commentary of why it's not correct at $14.99 and should be $12.99.

My order with Alice has Bambi at $24.99, so I'm asking them to change it to match the current price as the auto-adjustment hasn't kicked in yet.

The current issue of People Magazine with Kate Middleton on the cover has a $5 off coupon for Megamind, only good between today (02/25) and Sunday (02/27). It's on page 39.[/QUOTE]

Reading up on the wedding?? :)

Got an email from Paramount stating that the 3/7 issue of People magazine has a $5 off coupon for Megamind, for this weekend only.

EDIT: Here's the pic from the Megamind Facebook page:
megamind.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got an email from Paramount stating that the 3/7 issue of People magazine has a $5 off coupon for Megamind, for this weekend only.[/QUOTE]
Looks oddly familiar somehow. :whistle2:s

Nice. Too bad I got mine from Amazon yesterday for $19.99...and 14.99 + Tax = $16.30 AC at Best Buy for me, so I'd rather not go through the hassle of a return :/

Thanks man.

Didn't make sense to pay 7$ for a magazine that i don't read just to save 5$ on a bluray.
i agree but i called the local Wal-mart and even thought i didnt get a chance to use the facebook coupon ahead of time. They told me all i need is the receipt and the coupon and i could get the difference refunded right there on the spot. not to mention i had already price matched this @ $19.99 care of BB. making a grand total of $14.99 :applause: if your local wally world is close by its an idea..

For some reason my anti virus says this coupon printer is a trojan horse which is strange since I use tons of other printer programs for coupons.

[quote name='typical guy']For some reason my anti virus says this coupon printer is a trojan horse which is strange since I use tons of other printer programs for coupons.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Your antivirus is wrong.

M[/QUOTE]
^^^it is true. Some of those free anti-virus programs don't like the coupon program either for some reason. Can tell ya it's safe though.

First time I actually used a MF coupon at bestbuy today....OH what a headache. He actually told me to come back in a week when it's not a "sale price" and I can use the coupon. I said "Really, come back in a week when the coupon is expired and get the movie for $35-$5 .....or $20-$5 today....think about it":roll: After an A1 argument the manager came up and said to his employee: "manually type in $5 off and put the coupon in the drawer, what's the problem?!" A lil smirk and I was out the door;)

I like how the BBy ad scan actually shows Bambi :br: priced $12.99 after the Disney coupon. I think I am going to the BBy that has shot me down so many times in the past and buying it there.

Does somebody have a link to the Bambi $10 off coupon for Best Buy or Target? My anti-virus is blocking the coupons program and I can't print the coupon!!! Help!!!

[quote name='oasisboy']Does somebody have a link to the Bambi $10 off coupon for Best Buy or Target? My anti-virus is blocking the coupons program and I can't print the coupon!!! Help!!![/QUOTE]

Can you disable your anti-virus software?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I like how the BBy ad scan actually shows Bambi :br: priced $12.99 after the Disney coupon. I think I am going to the BBy that has shot me down so many times in the past and buying it there.[/QUOTE]Where did you see the BB ad scan? Can you link me, please?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it at Slickdeals.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I like how the BBy ad scan actually shows Bambi :br: priced $12.99 after the Disney coupon. I think I am going to the BBy that has shot me down so many times in the past and buying it there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. I had a problem with Easy A a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have a problem with Mastermind today but I've been expecting it, and was concerned about Bambi. Now that I see the ad specifically mentions it, I'll make sure I bring the ad with me (and I won't wait till friday, Ill get it Tuesday).

TRU's ad for Bambi is $26.99 BC/$16.99 AC (coupon advertised in ad). So unless you got in on the Amazon or B&N deals (or there's a Giant Food or possibly NFM in your area), the best deals are at BB & Target.

Since BB advertised the coupon in its ad, you shouldn't get any flack from them this time; if you do, just show them the ad. (Target will take it no questions asked.)

[quote name='RBBrittain']TRU's ad for Bambi is $26.99 BC/$16.99 AC (coupon advertised in ad). So unless you got in on the Amazon or B&N deals (or there's a Giant Food or possibly NFM in your area), the best deals are at BB & Target.

Since BB advertised the coupon in its ad, you shouldn't get any flack from them this time; if you do, just show them the ad. (Target will take it no questions asked.)[/QUOTE]

Hmm I wonder if anyone is going to go the TRU route and use the Tangle preoder? I'm sticking with BB for my Bambi fix.

[quote name='Animal7390']i understand, i am looking for the upc on the actual coupon. after it is printed, i want to compare it to the best buy one[/QUOTE]

It's the same, I had the same idea as you.;)

So what if the UPC is the same? There are 2 other sets of numbers that differ.

Bambi upgrade that expires 3/5 = 0786936-032762
Bambi that expires 3/8 = 0786936-032761
Best Buy = 0786936-032806

And the other set i think is individual for each coupon

EDIT: I know what you guys are up to. you were going to try to use 2 coupons:roll:

[quote name='neoz']Hmm I wonder if anyone is going to go the TRU route and use the Tangle preoder? I'm sticking with BB for my Bambi fix.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to attempt it. Can't pass up the $5 off Tangled. Might try to use the Upgrade + Standard coupon, it has worked for me at TRU before.

[quote name='Hiro0015']I'm going to attempt it. Can't pass up the $5 off Tangled. Might try to use the Upgrade + Standard coupon, it has worked for me at TRU before.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about going the TRU route but for $12.99 at BB that's pretty good.

Or I was go to BB and try this.

I was thinking that since both the upgrade coupon and the BB coupon are different then why wouldn't they let you use both. I know I'll get turned down because that's double dipping but it's worth a try.

[quote name='Hiro0015']I'm going to attempt it. Can't pass up the $5 off Tangled. Might try to use the Upgrade + Standard coupon, it has worked for me at TRU before.[/QUOTE]

they have done a couple system upgrades, liek the one that shut off the loophole for double dipping on the preorder discounts. but it is always worth a shot, jsut play dumb and ask them to try.

[quote name='neoz']I was thinking about going the TRU route but for $12.99 at BB that's pretty good.

Or I was go to BB and try this.

I was thinking that since both the upgrade coupon and the BB coupon are different then why wouldn't they let you use both. I know I'll get turned down because that's double dipping but it's worth a try.[/QUOTE]

both are manufacturer coupons, it wont work. one is not a best buy coupon.

[quote name='Animal7390']they have done a couple system upgrades, like the one that shut off the loophole for double dipping on the preorder discounts. but it is always worth a shot, just play dumb and ask them to try.

both are manufacturer coupons, it wont work. one is not a best buy coupon.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured. I don't want to try my luck and I'll be happy with $12.99.

So to my understanding if I go to TRU with the Tangled preorder and try to get $5 off and use the $10 off upgrade coupon I'll be denied?

Is it possible to use both the upgrade coupon and the regular $10 off in conjunction with each other?

[quote name='neoz']That's what I figured. I don't want to try mt luck and I'll be happy with $12.99.

So to my understanding if I go to TRU with the Tangled preorder and try to get $5 off and use the $10 off upgrade coupon I'll be denied?

Is it possible to use both the upgrade coupon and the regular $10 off in conjunction with each other?[/QUOTE]

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back