Blue 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 Bundle for $199.99 coming soon!

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
The 3DS XL Blue with Mario Kart 7 bundle will be on sale next week. Edit: The bundle will be $199.99

2j4pk7k.jpg

The regular 3ds will be getting an official price drop to $139.99 about 2 weeks from now.

Edit: After having more time to review the info I got with another person, I have decided to remove the part of my post suggesting this is a MSRP. The $139.99 is legit and will happen in 2 weeks from at least one retailer but the info I have is kind of confusing on if it is a MSRP drop or just a retailer discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rant']Thanks OP! Swapped out the 3dsxl I bought for my daughter 2 weeks ago for this one at GameStop yesterday.

Btw, GameStop mentioned to me that they have a pink 3dsxl listed in the system that is supposed to be a available on 12/9. My guess is that this is the same system that has been exclusive to gilt.com for the last month or so. I thought about holding out since the ds is for my daughter but they could not tell me if there was a game packed in so I decided not to risk it[/QUOTE]

I've seen the Pink/White system on store shelves in Target and KMart, and I can confirm that there's no game bundled in there.

I actually was replacing an XL myself, due to an L button that is permantly broken and not under warranty due to how it is broken. Fry's Electronics has this Mario Kart 7 Bundle for 179.99 right now. So not too bad.

[quote name='maximumzero']I've seen the Pink/White system on store shelves in Target and KMart, and I can confirm that there's no game bundled in there.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! thanks for the info.

bread's done
Back