Blue Dragon Plus (DS) Amazon $7.98 and other random price drops at Amazon

[quote name='BarrettSan']Is this any good if you liked the 360 blue dragon?[/QUOTE]

Completely different style game and it takes place after the Xbox 360 game. This is a real-time strategy RPG. I enjoyed it for probably 20 hours or so, but then set it down and never came back to it.

Great price. Glad I've got a 360 now. I'd rather get the 360 version, which is a role-playing game, than the DS strategy game. Role-playing is just my cup of tea.

[quote name='doodofdoods']There's more discounts available than this, check out the CAG price tracker. Quite a few decent deals listed on there.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/cagomatic.php?showdetailed=1&platform[1]=1&platform[2]=2&platform[3]=3&platform[6]=6&platform[107]=107&platform[4]=4&platform[5]=5&retailer[11]=11&date=1259074800&save=1&sortorder=desc&sortby=percentage

I'll add the link to the OP and update the thread title.

I'll pass since I've never been able to get into a strategy tactics game since Final Fantasy Tactics... its crack-like quality rendered me unable to play later ones like Disgaea.

does prices change during the day or are these the prices.

QUEST TRIO DS say 9.95 but shows 11.95

really want that game : ) would pay 10 but never 12

I haven't played this one, but I've played 2 of the other RTS games from the same developer. They're absolute garbage, and this one's reviews are the same (or worse) than those.

Liking Blue Dragon does NOT mean you'll like this, any more than liking Final Fantasy 12 meant you'd like that horrible "sequel" to it, which is the same idea.

bread's done
Back