Borderlands 2 $25, Max Payne 3, GTAIV $15 - Twitch Gamespot Black Fridays Deals 11/23

StryderOmega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
^^^DEALS ARE DEAD!!! TITLE NEEDS UPDATING^^^

Received an email stating GameSpot is hosting live feed where they promote Black Friday type deals that you need to watch to get a part of. Can't post a pic of email cause on my phone.

The new live, weekly web series that hooks you up with exclusive deals on everything gaming is back. You have to watch live to get these deep discounts! Supplies are limited so tune in this Friday evening and save huge on the hottest games.

Past Deals:
November 9 Deals Hints (with probable games):

Deal Hint #1: With a little help from some seeds and a liquid gun you'll have your tricky machinery up and running in no time. - Vessel
Deal Hint #2: Hey there fortunate son, grab your passport and Nova-6, it's time to head to Russia. - Black Ops
Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues. - Prototype PC Bundle

Devil May Cry 9.99
Digital Copy of Darkness II For PC
Assassin's Creed Revelations $19.99 receive $15 towards Preorder of AC3 Encyclopedia Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UW_Shocks']Origin is fine, been using it for almost 2 years now.
Hating on Origin is so 2011.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much

[quote name='Number 905']It hasn't been discounted very much on Steam, I'm biting at $12.[/QUOTE]

It also hasn't been Black Friday yet ;)

You assume it's because everyone hates Origin. Some of us just prefer a unified library, ecosystem and achievement system.

Passing on a deal simply because it's on Origin (or Desura) and not on Steam is pretty damn silly.

I could only stand to watch this for 20 seconds, so bad. They were trying to pimp some horrible little gaming tv.

What is this, QVC for gamers?

kaydigi, love your avatar. Been a while since I've seen it, might have to re-watch sometime soon.

[quote name='jimmywolf13']i don't like origin but last sale KoA had on steam was just 40% if i remember right so getting it all for $13 is worth it too me[/QUOTE]

KoA has had a sale on Steam?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I could only stand to watch this for 20 seconds, so bad. They were trying to pimp some horrible little gaming tv.

What is this, QVC for gamers?

kaydigi, love your avatar. Been a while since I've seen it, might have to re-watch sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. But this QVC channel had DMC HD for $10 so I keep my ear to it.

[quote name='Pheee']Is that wireless racing wheel any good? It does not look fun to use.[/QUOTE]

tried it at best buy, it was hard as heck to use.

I was tempted but would rather get the game for cheaper. Black Friday I can wait, plenty of other ges to play anyway

[quote name='Anexanhume']It also hasn't been Black Friday yet ;)

You assume it's because everyone hates Origin. Some of us just prefer a unified library, ecosystem and achievement system.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure everyone wishes they could have everything they want on just one console or handheld, too, but they usually get reamed for being fanboys when they make those complaints.

Hints for today:
Deal Hint #1: With a little help from some seeds and a liquid gun you'll have your tricky machinery up and running in no time.
Deal Hint #2: Hey there fortunate son, grab your passport and Nova-6, it's time to head to Russia.
Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues.

[quote name='Sway']Hints for today:
Deal Hint #1: With a little help from some seeds and a liquid gun you'll have your tricky machinery up and running in no time.
Deal Hint #2: Hey there fortunate son, grab your passport and Nova-6, it's time to head to Russia.
Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like lame-fest like last week.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I got the ps3 one yesterday[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, I chose FSSS since im no longer prime and im not in a rush to play it.

[quote name='Sway']Hints for today:
Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues.[/QUOTE]*siiiiiiiiigh*

Nothing again. :cry: I hope Amazon is saving better deals for their Lightning Deals...

[quote name='Vigilante']*siiiiiiiiigh*

Nothing again. :cry: I hope Amazon is saving better deals for their Lightning Deals...[/QUOTE]

Prototype PC Bundle is pretty good imo. P1 + P2 + P2 DLC for under $10.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Prototype PC Bundle is pretty good imo. P1 + P2 + P2 DLC for under $10.[/QUOTE]Eh, I suppose, but I'm a console gamer. :\

has not been a single handheld game in any of these weeks starting to make me worry their wont be any deals and the 10 or 12 buck off games newegg had months back will be the best thing we see

Deal Hint #1: With a little help from some seeds and a liquid gun you'll have your tricky machinery up and running in no time. - Vessel

Deal Hint #2: Hey there fortunate son, grab your passport and Nova-6, it's time to head to Russia. - Black Ops

Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues. - Prototype

Hopefully I'm right

Her shirt kind of looks like it says CAG.

Also, the guy is just awful.

Vessel - $3.75

I didn't realize I already had it on Steam, must have come in one of those bundles.

Really Activision, you couldn't sell the first for 75% off (at least digitally) with the second coming out in a few days. lol pathetic

Sucked you in with a couple of good deals for the first episode and then crappy deals ever since...reminds me of Amazon in general over the past year, year and a half.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Really Activision, you couldn't sell the first for 75% off (at least digitally) with the second coming out in a few days. lol pathetic[/QUOTE]

Agreed - kind of lame. I'd buy it again if it was like 10 bucks. But for 20? ... anothankyou.

Redeemed all of prototype on steam, sandbox games are always great on PC. Might want to select "Steam DRM" before purchase, that would have kind of hurt the deal for me if I left it on defaul Mixed.

They are very excited about one of the deals next week. Someone told Sasha about the deal and she was like "......really?"

Sorry that just killed me. :rofl:

bread's done
Back