Borderlands 2 GOTY (PS3/360) $29.99 - Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3/360) $29.99 , $31.99 - Amazon

Thanks, OP. Now I just wish Bestbuy.com would match that price on their own for the PS3 version so I can get it for $23.99+tax thanks to GCU, but since it's advertised as "Clearance", I doubt it will. I know it's currently $31.99/$25.59 GCU, but that $1.60 difference is enough to make me hesitate. :whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, OP. Now I just wish Bestbuy.com would match that price on their own for the PS3 version so I can get it for $23.99+tax thanks to GCU, but since it's advertised as "Clearance", I doubt it will. I know it's currently $31.99/$25.59 GCU, but that $1.60 difference is enough to make me hesitate. :whistle2:#
Cheap Ass Gamer indeed!

Tempted to bite since I would like to play through the trilogy again but I have a feeling we'll be getting an "enhanced" trilogy for next-gen consoles at some point, and I'm trying to avoid buying this twice.

I already own all 3 LE's and the vanilla version of each game on 360...yet I am STILL tempted to buy this just for the packaging. And I know I'll buy the eventual PS4 port for the trophies...

I think I have a problem.

Worth pointing out Borderlands 2 hits Vita next month for anyone that wants it portable instead.  I've got it preordered :)

I wish they would have come out with a Mass Effect trilogy that actually included all the dlc on disc.  I would buy that, even though I have the vanilla versions of 1-3.

I wish they would have come out with a Mass Effect trilogy that actually included all the dlc on disc. I would buy that, even though I have the vanilla versions of 1-3.
I'm hoping there will be a trilogy like that released for current-gen, if the rumors turn out to be true. :pray:

bread's done
Back