Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

[quote name='100xp']yeah...quite possibly the only other game this year that will cause me to turn off Diablo 3.

100%+ more enemy on enemy action.[/QUOTE]

see you there!

[quote name='blindinglights']I wish the pre-order for the gun chest edition would go up already.

I seriously cannot give them my money fast enough.[/QUOTE]

x1000.

So excited for this that I finally started the Japan version of the first one (since it is a stackable game gamerscore wise). Having fun playing it again. Can only get 1500 in it since JP never got the Clap Trap DLC.

CE details and final box art!

600x-1

Brilliant riff on the first game's art IMO. I don't remember it being too controversial last time. But B1 was more of a sleeper hit, this one has more of a hype train behind it.

i'll likely joy puke playing this game, i could be a reskinned version of the 1st one and I'd still pay MSRP for it. hype or not, it looks like what a sequel should be...better in all aspects.

[quote name='100xp']i'll likely joy puke playing this game, i could be a reskinned version of the 1st one and I'd still pay MSRP for it. hype or not, it looks like what a sequel should be...better in all aspects.[/QUOTE]
Word. The first game was essentially perfect in my eyes so this is the ideal sequel... Not changing anything that wasn't broken, just adding and refining. Exactly what I wanted.

I'm getting that day one. :drool:

If it drops to $50, I wont be sad. I'll probably buy another.

Will Amazon pre-orders get the extra class?

[quote name='blindinglights']Will Amazon pre-orders get the extra class?[/QUOTE]
Yes. It won't be available until sometime after the game's release though.

im going to try very hard to get my accountant to get a loot chest from the 2K guy that he does taxes for...as he already gives him a box of random 2K games every tax season as thanks.

WHY DID I LOOK AT THE LOOT CHEST!!!!! i know i shouldnt (and prolly wont) spend $150 on it, dut damn it looks cool. lol. ah well at least i will be playing it when it comes out

I'm wondering exactly the size of the loot chest. I hope that the company do a tour / unboxing of it like some other companies have.. I think they did for Uncharted and a few others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have this day 1 put 100+ hours into the original. I know it's early but I'm already looking for CoOp partners for 2. PSN id razrvamp if anyone's intrested

[quote name='elessar123']In at day 1 for the loot chest. It's awesome, and you all know it.[/QUOTE]

It's cool and all, but totally not worth that much money...

..unless it came with a Lilith figure/plushie, then maybe, just MAYBE.

I'll stick with the vanilla version for now. (And my Mechromancer DLC

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']^ This! Just pre-ordered mine :D[/QUOTE]

Where did you put your preorder in? Looked at a few sites and still see no mention of the other editions.

[quote name='SweetP1983']Where did you put your preorder in? Looked at a few sites and still see no mention of the other editions.[/QUOTE]

go to their website, scroll down, clink the link. Best Buy has it. GS and Amazon, currently don't have it in stock or an option yet.

http://www.borderlands2.com/preorder/

(google is your friend)

Gamestop preorder exclusive: Creature Slaughter Dome + Moxxi's Rocket Launcher

gamestop_exclusive.jpg

I wonder if this means Amazon and Best Buy will have retailer-specific DLC too.

Yeah, not sure where to preorder...

If GS is the only one with exclusive DLC, then I'm going there, but I also want to wait and see if Amazon/BB get any.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Yeah, not sure where to preorder...

If GS is the only one with exclusive DLC, then I'm going there, but I also want to wait and see if Amazon/BB get any.[/QUOTE]

GS isn't known for $10+ preorder incentives, so unless moxxie rocket shouts...GUNWAVE! or literally fires rainbows and kisses, I'll likely preorder from BB or Amazon based on my reward zone credit by then and/or dlc bonus. The GS dome level reminds me of an underdome riot map...I am also very tempted to get this on PC to get the most out of the graphics.

...graphics between the console and a decent gaming tower are staggering.

[quote name='100xp']GS isn't known for $10+ preorder incentives, so unless moxxie rocket shouts...GUNWAVE! or literally fires rainbows and kisses, I'll likely preorder from BB or Amazon based on my reward zone credit by then and/or dlc bonus. The GS dome level reminds me of an underdome riot map...I am also very tempted to get this on PC to get the most out of the graphics.

...graphics between the console and a decent gaming tower are staggering.[/QUOTE]

Except this one promises XP. The last one didn't.

[quote name='advanced']Except this one promises XP. The last one didn't.[/QUOTE]

what does it promise me?
(haha...it was funnier the first time i read it)

I loved playing B1 so much, slowing down my progress will only extend the joy. most of my buddies did underdome riot at max level, and the rest of the masses did it at max level with a lvl level host to get the grinding achievement.

[quote name='100xp']what does it promise me?
(haha...it was funnier the first time i read it)

I loved playing B1 so much, slowing down my progress will only extend the joy. most of my buddies did underdome riot at max level, and the rest of the masses did it at max level with a lvl level host to get the grinding achievement.[/QUOTE]

I loved the first one so much I'm playing it over a 2nd time on my Japanese xbox. Getting to play it again and get the achievements over again (the gamerscore stacks!) is win. :D

I'm thinking about getting the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition for 360 and a regular version for PC since the PC version of Borderlands was superior to the 360 version, but I plan on playing both for B2.

I'd totally play it again if the rest of my local friends (some of which haven't even touched the DLC) would start up again, but we're all playing Diablo 3 atm...

does the the JP xbox say on start up. "X_suh_BOX! Treeeee_sixty!" (like they do for CAPCOM) Cause that would rock.

No way, that dog's nose alone is 4 inches. We're in for a real, life size loot box. I'm going to use it to hold my replica Eridian weapons. /sarcasm

It looks like its a decent size. I'm going to end up using it to hold my remote or batteries or something.

I always wanted to make one of those custom Nerf guns, but I have too many other hobbies that I already don't have enough time for.

bread's done
Back