Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I woke up when I did. Mines already in shipping soon. :) I knew there would be some cancelled restock on amazon. Look for gamestop.com to have some as well.

if it is any consolation all the vault hunter editions are back in stock. I don't think the 360 ever went OOS but the PS3 and PC versions did for at least a little bit

mine also says shipping soon too :D but..........coming Monday the 24th :( , it said friday on the order page, i should have paid the extra $3 for next day

yup first world problem :p

What I don't understand is how amazon chooses what products to lock to 1 purchase per account. People who missed out are going to be pissed. You could have ordered as many as you wanted. They locked the Virtue's Last Reward to 1 per household, why not this. With such a high demand item you think they would have given as many people a shot as possible to get 1. I literally saw 10 or more disappear at a single moment a bunch of times.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']360 Version back in stock at Frys[/QUOTE]

Good luck, placed a order with them yesterday and it still shows a in progress. Was supposed to ship same day.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Yay mine from yesterday shipped from Frys!

Got an email from UPS saying something was being shipped to my address before Frys emailed me.[/QUOTE]If your order doesn't have a tracking number,

You can go to UPS and track by reference. Use your order number as the reference number. Order number should be 12 digits. I had to add 0001 to my order number for it to work. Hope that helps

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']If your order doesn't have a tracking number,

You can go to UPS and track by reference. Use your order number as the reference number. Order number should be 12 digits. I had to add 0001 to my order number for it to work. Hope that helps[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.
I think I signed up for the UPS My Choice thing and whenever something ships to my address, it will give me the tracking number and stuff.

You can go to UPS and track by reference. Use your order number as the reference number. Order number should be 12 digits. I had to add 0001 to my order number for it to work. Hope that helps[/QUOTE]
Cool I knew there was a way to do that but couldn't figure out the extra characters. Looks like I really got one and it'll be here tomorrow. Crossing my fingers it shows up with a bobblehead and map.

Thanks for posting this, mine will be here tomorrow.

[quote name='Woocls']Cool I knew there was a way to do that but couldn't figure out the extra characters. Looks like I really got one and it'll be here tomorrow. Crossing my fingers it shows up with a bobblehead and map.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='atc250es']Thanks for posting this, mine will be here tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming you guys are in the east coast? Mines is shipping from TN, so not getting mines until next week.

[quote name='Rockinjs']got 2 thanks for that[/QUOTE]

so that is how many for you so far?

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks psihog!

I'm on vacation all week so I thought of all weeks I'd miss out on deals but being in Hawaii time has ironically afforded me the luxury of being up late enough for restocks. Cancelled the amazon.it order a few days ago and now need to cancel my frys order thats still in process without any shipping notice thus far.... darn website doesn't let me do it myself.[/QUOTE]

and Donut, just curious do you live in Hawaii area or are you on vacation there, I know you are a big CAG but come on if I was vacationing in Hawaii, checking CAG would be like #246 on the list

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Yay mine from yesterday shipped from Frys!

Got an email from UPS saying something was being shipped to my address before Frys emailed me.[/QUOTE]

looks like im the only one left that hasnt shipped =[
that awesome your shipped though lucky!

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']I'm assuming you guys are in the east coast? Mines is shipping from TN, so not getting mines until next week.[/QUOTE]
Nope, I'm in MO. And mine is also shipping out of TN.

So per game stops pre=order policy

Is there any way some show up on their website 12:00am thursday?

If so is that pacific like amazon or eastern

I agree, it's bullsh*t. I had the game preordered since it was announced back in May this year. This is by far the worst launch I have experienced with a preorder being sold at Gamestop. It's not fair that I work 3rd shift and cannot get to be there at the midnite release. I will write a nasty letter to corporate and probably file a complaint with 2K (don't know where I'll get with that).

[quote name='StryderOmega']What? That is not how the preorder system works at GS... There is a list on the computer in which the order of people are supposed to receive their items in a 48 hour window. If they don't get it, it should have moved down a slot.

(I.E. 30 people pre-order only 15 came in. Guy 1 doesn't show up so Guy 16 has a shot at getting it. Ect.)

I would call B.S. and demand retribution of sorts. Take the retribution and then pull all your Pre-Orders, and submit a complaint to Corporate. That store you are doing business with definitely needs a facelift of workers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='merchie89']so that is how many for you so far?[/QUOTE]

just enough to catch up with you ;) but yea I did get one to turn over and one to keep since I had enough amazon credit to pay for both at least I wasn't the el hoardo 5-10 or more of them

Does anyone know what the DLC content is that is included in the Deluxe Vault Hunter edition? All descriptions I've seen just say that it's to be named at a later time. A few people have also noted that this is actually the season pass but that doesn't seem right to me either.

[quote name='shadow17x']Does anyone know what the DLC content is that is included in the Deluxe Vault Hunter edition? All descriptions I've seen just say that it's to be named at a later time. A few people have also noted that this is actually the season pass but that doesn't seem right to me either.[/QUOTE]

Contraband Skyrocket Grenade
Character skins and heads

^This

(at least for the PC version)

[quote name='shadow17x']Does anyone know what the DLC content is that is included in the Deluxe Vault Hunter edition? All descriptions I've seen just say that it's to be named at a later time. A few people have also noted that this is actually the season pass but that doesn't seem right to me either.[/QUOTE]
It's a couple skins (that look pretty lame IMO) and a grenade mod http://www.gearboxity.com/images/web/BL2_BonusDigitalContent.jpg

Finally got my tracking email from Frys. Should be coming in Thursday - My UPS driver is pretty cool about dropping stuff off to me at work. Hoping for no missing shit in the set!

Does anybody know if this works with/for the "Ultra Saver" shipping? I can't seem to get it to work, and, that's what I chose for the shipping method.

[quote name='traxstar']looks like im the only one left that hasnt shipped =[
that awesome your shipped though lucky![/QUOTE]

Dont worry im fucked too. That guy ordered his at 7 and mine was almost 8. So they over sold for him even and for me I am an hour different so im definitely screwed.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Dont worry im fucked too. That guy ordered his at 7 and mine was almost 8. So they over sold for him even and for me I am an hour different so im definitely screwed.[/QUOTE]

What's weird is that some people that ordered at like 8:45 got shipped already.

Mine was in processing for a long time before it got shipped, might still be hope

[quote name='psihog']Amazon! all 3 flavors in stock now

PS3, PC OOS 2;35am[/QUOTE]

The one night I choose to sleep instead of stalking the page. :headache:

I'm sure this isn't the right place, but if anyone who got extras to split up the goods and has a steelbook up for sale, PM your asking price.

FYI - My Vault Hunter's Edition hadn't shipped so I called Amazon. They informed me it would take longer because I chose Super Saver Shipping and it takes longer to process. I told them there was an "alert" sign on my order and if that was holding the processing since California residents are now taxed. I paid for it all using store credits and gift cards and did not attach a credit card to the order since it was covered. They put me on hold and adjusted the price down to cover the tax so I wouldn't be charged anymore. It should ship today.

If your purchase hasn't shipped and Amazon is now charging your state sales tax and you paid in full using credits and gift certificates, check to make sure there isn't an alert on your order by going into your open orders. This is the only way I noticed it since I didn't get an email.

[quote name='Robert Conley']The one night I choose to sleep instead of stalking the page. :headache:[/QUOTE]

don't feel too bad... lots of people missed out on that one, including myself. but honestly i'd rather pay an extra $100 if that means getting a good nights rest.

(i'm sure the people i work with and for feel the same way).

[quote name='Gideon68']FYI - My Vault Hunter's Edition hadn't shipped so I called Amazon. They informed me it would take longer because I chose Super Saver Shipping and it takes longer to process. I told them there was an "alert" sign on my order and if that was holding the processing since California residents are now taxed. I paid for it all using store credits and gift cards and did not attach a credit card to the order since it was covered. They put me on hold and adjusted the price down to cover the tax so I wouldn't be charged anymore. It should ship today.

If your purchase hasn't shipped and Amazon is now charging your state sales tax and you paid in full using credits and gift certificates, check to make sure there isn't an alert on your order by going into your open orders. This is the only way I noticed it since I didn't get an email.[/QUOTE]
Lucky you, i was charged tax on my credit card though I paid in full I'm credit already.

Surely there will be some angry wives that make their husbands return it once they find out how much they spent, its a longshot but one can hope. No sleep tonight for me tonight either way.

NO! SLEEP! TILL LOOT CHEST!

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Surely there will be some angry wives that make their husbands return it once they find out how much they spent, its a longshot but one can hope. No sleep tonight for me tonight either way.

NO! SLEEP! TILL LOOT CHEST![/QUOTE]

Did someone just channel the Beastie Boys? :bouncy:

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Surely there will be some angry wives that make their husbands return it once they find out how much they spent, its a longshot but one can hope. No sleep tonight for me tonight either way.

NO! SLEEP! TILL LOOT CHEST![/QUOTE]

Not if the husband knows how to fight back...
"what about your $300 Kate Spade? $80 Estée Lauder bottles? Should I return those too?!"

[quote name='Tom Jane']Did someone just channel the Beastie Boys? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yes one did! I picked up a deluxe yesterday so I wouldn't end up completely empty handed. But I'll keep my eye on Amazon and GameStop and CAG for the next 72 hours, and I plan on calling EVERY GameStop in the DFW metroplex starting tomorrow morning hoping for a abandoned Loot Chest. I feel like I'm on an episode of 'The first 48 hours: Game Hunters Edition' Might be a good show now that I think about it, should have been chronicling this whole situation.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Yes one did! I picked up a deluxe yesterday so I wouldn't end up completely empty handed. But I'll keep my eye on Amazon and GameStop and CAG for the next 72 hours, and I plan on calling EVERY GameStop in the DFW metroplex starting tomorrow morning hoping for a abandoned Loot Chest. I feel like I'm on an episode of 'The first 48 hours: Game Hunters Edition' Might be a good show now that I think about it, should have been chronicling this whole situation.[/QUOTE]

I think Gamestop is our best bet. I can almost guarantee they will have a few more for sale, But when is the million dollar question.

bread's done
Back