Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stonciddta']I did two-day since I have Prime and now my release date delivery changed to 9/21, wtf AMAZON!!![/QUOTE]

I called they changed my order to one-day and credited since I was prime, but because she made the change after Saturday, D-Day for tax in California, I am being charged the tax now!

[quote name='stonciddta']I called they changed my order to one-day and credited since I was prime, but because she made the change after Saturday, D-Day for tax in California, I am being charged the tax now![/QUOTE]

If your item hadn't entered the shipping soon stage (i.e. if you hadn't already been charged) prior to Saturday you would have been charged tax retroactively anyways.

[quote name='stonciddta']Anyone else in Cal get charged tax for their Borderlands order?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I knew beforehand that they were going to charge me taxes. I was warned by some people of their policy with taxes.

You have to remember it doesn't matter when you placed the order---the only thing that matters is when the order ships because that is when Amazon charges you.

If your order shipped after the tax law went into effect you'll be charged taxes regardless of when you originally placed the order.

[quote name='merchie89']less than a day wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]

Are you dancing?
rave-1112.gif

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']my rel date del not sent yet....[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be too concerned untill in the afternoon. Depending on where it's shipping from, I've had Amazon say it hasn't shipped untill the afternoon before and had it arrive on time.

[quote name='Fearia']I wouldn't be too concerned untill in the afternoon. Depending on where it's shipping from, I've had Amazon say it hasn't shipped untill the afternoon before and had it arrive on time.[/QUOTE]
Shipping soon now. I was worried since i changed shipping to 2day thur and in the past they canceled cause it resets queue you are in. Sold out preorders only btw. I noticed others worried so figured i post mine is fine. :)

[quote name='Fearia']Seems like the Deluxe Edition suddenly came back into stock at a few places (Gamestop, Amazon). Odd.

Too bad the friggin' Ultimate Loot Chest isn't coming back on Amazon yet! For all these people who supposedly cancelled their pre-orders, you'd think they would show up on Amazon again. I have 3 stock checkers running every minute to inform me if it comes back in stock, and it hasn't rang once . . .

Too late now probably. My Deluxe edition is in "Shipping Soon" now. I specifically picked overnight shipping in hopes that the ULC would come in stock and I could cancel the Deluxe. Was worth a shot . . .[/QUOTE]

What stock checkers do you use? It may not benefit me now, but may in the future.

Thank you.

Edit: I placed my Fry's order the morning after this thread was created (July 15th). I know it seems inevitable it will be cancelled, but it is still active for now. Over the weekend customer service said it would ship today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dopehat']Shipped my Ultimate Loot Chest Edition (From Amazon for 360) at 12:49am. I placed the order May 19th[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on the 18th and it still hasn't shipped. I hope it gets out today so I can be in Pandora tomorrow.

[quote name='NeoZatan']What stock checkers do you use? It may not benefit me now, but may in the future.

Thank you.
.[/QUOTE]

the only one i know about is the one i was told about here which is check 4 change.

[quote name='stonciddta']I did two-day since I have Prime and now my release date delivery changed to 9/21, wtf AMAZON!!![/QUOTE]

I tried to warn people...

My loot chest is shipping soon, along with the new Killers album and Cabin in the Woods. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!

[quote name='The Burnin8or']My ULC order at frys.com recently changed from "Backordered" to "In Process" so I have hope . . .[/QUOTE]

Mine did as well.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Mine did as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here, although I noticed my card has still not been charged.

Anyone interested in the German version of the loot chest? I have it up on ebay now with less than 24hrs on it. Bidding starts at $199.99 but there are no bids on it. Item #221126464503

[quote name='Rig'][FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Order Being Processed - for me too (at Fry's). Here's hoping![/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Update:

My card has now been charged. It looks like this may actually happen!

As someone else just stated, I am curious how they got some if they are not listed as one of the retailers. I would hope they are reliable, but I have never ordered from the website. I hope they are not confusing the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition with the Deluxe Vault Hunter Edition. That would be a nightmare for everyone who ordered.

[quote name='kwenlu']Anyone interested in the German version of the loot chest? I have it up on ebay now with less than 24hrs on it. Bidding starts at $199.99 but there are no bids on it. Item #221126464503[/QUOTE]

Not really the time or place...

but some free advice: Wait until you receive the game. It's a large CE shipping a long distance and there is a chance it won't arrive in perfect condition. Most people willing to pay a lot of money for this CE are going to want it in good condition.

No one has to bid on it ya know. I'm just trying to get my standard edition paid for =P

Edit: @GBAstar that's very true. My plan is to simply change the shipping address to whomever wins.

[quote name='NeoZatan']Update:

My card has now been charged. It looks like this may actually happen!

As someone else just stated, I am curious how they got some if they are not listed as one of the retailers. I would hope they are reliable, but I have never ordered from the website. I hope they are not confusing the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition with the Deluxe Vault Hunter Edition. That would be a nightmare for everyone who ordered.[/QUOTE]

Charge on my card as well!

I know a few people over at Frys living here in NorCal and I can confirm, they have them in their warehouse and they have been there the entire weekend. They buy from a wholesale distributor like most companies do.

I had an order with costcaptain that got cancelled today. Apparently they aren't getting any copies of the loot chest at all.

[quote name='kickalillas2']Has anyone who preordered from JR.com heard anything? My order for the PS3 loot chest still says back ordered.[/QUOTE]
Haven't heard a damn thing. If they didn't fucking get any it'd be nice to at least get a notice...I emailed them again to see if they actually got any.

Just got updated from my friend who ordered it for me. He said same thing for the "Processing" and he had been charged the $170 for it. Now I just have to hope by 11pm he has a shipping confirmation for me or I will have to shell out $150 and a free copy of the game to buy my other friends ULCE.

[quote name='stonciddta']I know a few people over at Frys living here in NorCal and I can confirm, they have them in their warehouse and they have been there the entire weekend. They buy from a wholesale distributor like most companies do.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the wholesale distributer diverted some copies intended for BestBuy or Amazon?

Well, time to call in sick tomorrow at work:

via ups
Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Tuesday, 09/18/2012, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Wednesday, 09/19/2012, By End of Day

[quote name='kickalillas2']Has anyone who preordered from JR.com heard anything? My order for the PS3 loot chest still says back ordered.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ShockandAww']Haven't heard a damn thing. If they didn't fucking get any it'd be nice to at least get a notice...[/QUOTE]

Contacted CS over the weekend they said to wait till release day for the stock to be checked in. Apparently all preorders from JR.com send out that backorder email been getting them for months now lol.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Maybe the wholesale distributer diverted some copies intended for BestBuy or Amazon?[/QUOTE]

That's possible. The customer service rep at costcaptain said that their stock was reallocated by the distributor, hence why they are not receiving any copies.

[quote name='AteBit']Contacted CS over the weekend they said to wait till release day for the stock to be checked in. Apparently all preorders from JR.com send out that backorder email been getting them for months now lol.[/QUOTE]

Damn I probably shouldn't have annoyed them then just in case they actually are getting some. Oh well doesn't really matter if they ship so slow. I'm too used to Amazon to deal with these other places.

Does anyone here frequently purchase from Fry's online? I just had a scary moment.

I logged in to check my order status again and it suddenly said "authorization declined" even though my card is already pending the charge from earlier.

I called customer service and she said it must be a system glitch because everything on their end shows approved.

I hate "system glitches", especially on something already so frustrating.

[quote name='udryguy']So frustrating. Ordered on frys minutes after they were posted and was one of the lucky ones they canceled on! ugh[/QUOTE]

Call back, my order said Payment Declined, My card has a huge hold on it from a computer replacement. I called up they told me they cancelled the order, and placed a new on for me with a different card. Mine got charged already and is in process to ship. They told me they have extras, because I asked will my order be fulfilled. And they said they had extras, like 5 or something.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Maybe the wholesale distributer diverted some copies intended for BestBuy or Amazon?[/QUOTE]

I always felt the way they cut pre-orders all at the same time that it was a emergency memo to stop, not that they actually sold out. I think all of three main retailers took just enough to fill there pre-orders. Explains why none of them have even re-listed cancelled copies. It looks like fry's got what was left in the warehouse.

bread's done
Back