Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guarantee that mine does not have the bobble head. I just have luck like that. I was planning on keeping mine sealed but now I am curious about the bobble head.

Damn it sucks that the bobble head missing in some Ultimate Loot chests. I hope 2k or Gearbox will have a process for sending out Bobble heads because I don't think an exchange is possible due to low stock of the Ultimate Loot Chest editions.

Aside from getting one to sell it for a profit, I'm glad I didn't bother with this one. The unboxing video on YouTube shows how cheaply made the chest is -- dodged a bullet there. Don't really care for the artbook and extras considering I'll look at them once and then they'll collect dust.

[quote name='kwenlu']I placed an order with Frys this morning and my order status now says "Shipped on Sep 18 2012"

Score![/QUOTE]
mine too! sweet!

My order status has now moved to "Order Fulfilled", but not shipped yet...could there actually be an pearlescent drop's chance in Pandora that I'll end up with this?

What time did you guys order? I ordered at 6:54EDT and my order is still "In Process." Struck out checking Bestbuy and Gamestop for canceled orders this morning so this is my last shot...

So mad I never found an Ultimate Loot Edition! But thankfully I called all my local GS's/BBY's and found ONE GS that had a extra Deluxe Vault Hunters Edition because apparently the guy who originally pre-ordered it got it for 360. Sold his 360 for a PS3 and forgot to change his pre-order.

Hahaha, I'm picturing these coming off a laserjet and them going through the pile newest to oldest orders. I just hope their inventory was correct and everyone that was able to place an order actually gets one.

I ordered at 8:39am and it is Order Fulfilled and Shipped on Sept. 18. No tracking available yet. No clue why mine got processes so fast... (xbox 360 ver)

[quote name='nibbs159']Hahaha, I'm picturing these coming off a laserjet and them going through the pile newest to oldest orders. I just hope their inventory was correct and everyone that was able to place an order actually gets one.[/QUOTE]

Noooooo, that's what seemed to happen to the first round of orders from Frys lol. I ordered mine pretty quickly and got cancelled.

SCORE. GameStop had an extra copy of the ULC for 360 that had nothing to do with a cancelled preorder. Copies are out there, just gotta look and have a little bit of luck.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Noooooo, that's what seemed to happen to the first round of orders from Frys lol. I ordered mine pretty quickly and got cancelled.[/QUOTE]

lol i was like one of the first to order mines gonna get cancelled i bet

[quote name='yepsryd']SCORE. GameStop had an extra copy of the ULC for 360 that had nothing to do with a cancelled preorder. Copies are out there, just gotta look and have a little bit of luck.[/QUOTE]

Lucky! I called 3 BBYs and probably 12 Gamestops with no luck for a ULC

[quote name='nibbs159']Hahaha, I'm picturing these coming off a laserjet and them going through the pile newest to oldest orders. I just hope their inventory was correct and everyone that was able to place an order actually gets one.[/QUOTE]
yep, I placed mine 8:08. This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. "Hey we got more orders...." "Shouldn't we take the oldest first?" "Naw, that takes too long to sort out. Just grab the first one you see."

MASSIVE thanks to aTaRiFrEaK223 and CAG for helping me get a copy of the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition for my wife and I. If not for aTaRiFrEaK223 making this thread I would have never found one. You guys rock! I have always loved this site.

Regarding the missing Bobblehead, both of my ULCE had them. Both are 360 versions. Numbers 13,398 and 20,428 out of 53,160. Maybe this information will help narrow down the affected packages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked my ultimate edition from GS. Guy said people have been asking all day and he just wants to get rid of the last reserved ultimate edition, he says it make him nervous?

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Anyone that theirs is "Shipping", is your credit card charged? Or still pending?[/QUOTE]

Yes, my card has been charged.

I'm extremely irritated that not only did Fry's cancel the preorder I placed within minutes of them putting it up, but now they were apparently also selling copies of the game after they had done so. I was okay with them cancelling my order when I thought that they weren't getting any of the limited editions at all. Now though it sounds like not all of the preorders were cancelled by Fry's, or that they cancelled them all and got some in anyway.

There's no reason that they couldn't have kept those orders open and then send those extra units to people that had already preordered the game.

oh my... my amazon order arrived. Lots of dinged corners. I was hoping these would ship in the manufacturer shipping box and then that would be placed inside an amazon shipping box...

well that wasn't the case.

I hope everyone else has better luck then I did!

[quote name='roger watersmelon']I'm extremely irritated that not only did Fry's cancel the preorder I placed within minutes of them putting it up, but now they were apparently also selling copies of the game after they had done so. I was okay with them cancelling my order when I thought that they weren't getting any of the limited editions at all. Now though it sounds like not all of the preorders were cancelled by Fry's, or that they cancelled them all and got some in anyway.

There's no reason that they couldn't have kept those orders open and then send those extra units to people that had already preordered the game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Status is now: Shipped :D

My Frys order was placed at 6:24 EST, then I immediately posted here. It appears that they're filling these based on time placed. Still sucks that they cancelled legit orders.

Thank you Frys and Claptrap. Best of luck to all.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Status is now: Shipped :D

My Frys order was placed at 6:24 EST, then I immediately posted here. It appears that they're filling these based on time placed. Still sucks that they cancelled legit orders.

Thank you Frys and Claptrap. Best of luck to all.[/QUOTE]

ur in cali too i see i hope that means mine will ship soon too and not get cancelled =[

My order with Fry's this morning indicates shipped :D and my card has been charged too. So far no tracking number but once I receive that, then I know it's legit.

If this actually ships I owe you big time! Ty for the update.

Yes, thank you, Guerrilla. I am still one of the few "In Process" even though I ordered at 6:54am and we have orders placed both before that and well after that that have shipped. This is the most hope i've had towards getting a loot chest though. I just hope I get confirmation one way or the other so I can take advantage of the Toys R Us deal today if this flops. It's been a crazy ride!

[quote name='DjRoo']My order with Fry's this morning indicates shipped :D and my card has been charged too. So far no tracking number but once I receive that, then I know it's legit.[/QUOTE]

Mine was one of the original orders and shipped yesterday and still says Tracking Not Available Yet, so dont hold your breath on that changing soon on yours.

[quote name='ShadowedAsh']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kwMS7jS-jA

Seriously? A cloth map, some stickers, plastic chest, an artbook and a bobble head for an extra $90? Gearbox disappoints me.[/QUOTE]
Hate to break it to you.... Obviously, your not the target for this CE. It's ok though because are plenty of people who ARE very satisfied with their Loot Chests.

[quote name='Woocls']Hate to break it to you.... Obviously, your not the target for this CE. It's ok though because are plenty of people who ARE very satisfied with their Loot Chests.[/QUOTE]

I agree and I've seen worse collector's editions but I just think the chest could of been made so much more. I had the initial impression that it would open like it does in the game and display all the additional swag included in that fashion. I mean, that's not too much to ask for?

Not going to hate on anyone who does pick this up as to each his/her own. I'm sure we'll all be enjoying the game regardless. :)

Thanks Guerilla. CAG member of the month. mine shipped as well. I ordered really late so I didn't think it would ship. around 3:56 pst to be exact

Mine hasn't shipped ether but I'm not worried. Maybe it has to do with the shipping option you choose.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Order Date:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]SEP 18, 2012 06:31 AM
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Ship Method:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial] United Parcel Service[/FONT]

[quote name='ShadowedAsh']I agree and I've seen worse collector's editions but I just think the chest could of been made so much more. I had the initial impression that it would open like it does in the game and display all the additional swag included in that fashion. I mean, that's not too much to ask for?

Not going to hate on anyone who does pick this up as to each his/her own. I'm sure we'll all be enjoying the game regardless. :)[/QUOTE]
Well with a little extra work, some tackle box parts, and a couple hydraulic arms you could turn it into a real loot chest. :D

[quote name='stonciddta']Mine was one of the original orders and shipped yesterday and still says Tracking Not Available Yet, so dont hold your breath on that changing soon on yours.[/QUOTE]

I called up fry's yesterday to inquire about my order and they said they are having issues with getting tracking numbers from UPS. All you need to do is call and they should help you out if you want to track it.

bread's done
Back