Borders (and sometimes Barnes and Noble) Coupons

I disagree on the B&N membership not being worth it (but then again I got mine as a gift). My first purchase was the first two seasons of Bones. After a couple 20% off coupons and the sale they were running, I got both season for a combined total of $51 after tax. Considering the cheapest you can find these is about $40 a pop if you're lucky, that's a good deal. It seems the best B&N deals are on their dvds.

Anywho, Borders coupons.

25% off through 11/23/08
Buy any beverage & get a bakery/desert item for free

Just got this in a Fandango emailing:

twilight_578x60.jpg

For all you Twilight fans.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Last year it was 50%, but this will do!
1126_MasterCrd_M_coup.jpg

* Print the coupon out to use in store with your Mastercard -OR- use the coupon code V7E3F7F online at checkout with your Mastercard.

* You'll save 40% off the member+online discounted price of a single book!

* Yes, you need a membership to Barnes and Noble. Membership costs $25 a year, but among the goodies you get: a 10% membership discount on most things, free 3-day shipping, and frequent 10-30% coupons (that stack with online prices AND your 10% membership discount)

* Yes, you need to use a Mastercard.

* You may use it once in store and once online!

* Expires 11/30/08

Note: when using the coupon online it will claim that it is not valid until you input your credit information. Once you do, it will take you to a confirmation screen and the discount will be applied.

----

I hate to look like a shill, but this deal is really awesome. I just picked up Absolute Sandman Volume 3 for ~$40 shipped (usually ~$63 on Amazon) and the D&D 4th Edition Gift Set for ~$49 shipped (usually ~$66 on Amazon) on a second account. Later, I picked up Absolute Sandman Volume 4 in store for ~$51 (again, ~$63 on Amazon).[/quote]
Oops, had this in a thread by itself. Enjoy!

Hey Chase, your 'immortal' link hasn't been working for a couple weeks now. Try this one: LINK

Here's some extra codes/coupons that haven't been posted yet:

Borders: 30% off w/ $10 purchase (valid 11/27-12/4)
Borders.com Promo Code: BRF5506K

Borders: 25% off any 1 item, first purchase, online only (valid 11/5-11/30)
Borders.com Promo Code: BAP1127A

Borders: 20% off any 1 item (may be first purchase only, unknown expiration)
Borders.com Promo Code: BWM1101D

Borders Cyber Monday

Borders: 40% off the list price of DVD box sets (valid 12/1-12/2, limit two DVD box sets per customer)
Borders.com Promotion Code: CM2008

Notes:

• It says box sets, but I also got 40% off a 2-disc collector's edition. Maybe they have a loose definition of 'box set'.
  • It's limit two, but you can only use the code online once. So if you want two DVD box sets for 40% off, make sure they're on the same order.
  • You should be able to use the code online and use the coupon in the store. At least I've been able to with previous coupons. So you should be able to get at least 4 box sets for 40% off. I've never tried using a coupon more than once in-store, so that's YMMV.
  • If your order isn't >=$25 for free shipping, have it shipped to your local Border's. It's free.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a specific label that would say it's a collecter's edition or whatever? Really interested in ordering Clerks X with the discount!

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']is there a specific label that would say it's a collecter's edition or whatever? Really interested in ordering Clerks X with the discount![/quote]I would just put it in your cart and apply the promo, see what happens.

Reminder, this one expires today:

Borders: 30% off w/ $10 purchase (valid 11/27-12/4)
Borders.com Promo Code: BRF5506K

More coupons:

Borders: 30% Off the List Price of One Item for your first purchase on Borders.com (valid 12/3-12/24)
Borders.com Promo Code: BAC1226X
(may work for existing accounts)

Borders: 30% Off the List Price of One Item with $10 Purchase (valid 12/5-12/12)
Borders.com Promo Code: BRC5507N

Borders: 25% Off the List Price of One Item (valid thru 12/7)
Borders.com Promo Code: SLM5589E

Borders: 25% Off the List Price of One Item (valid thru 12/7)
Borders.com Promo Code: SLK5588A

Also, today (12/4) is Educator's Savings Day.
Only in stores!
Current and retired educators get 25% off on purchases for personal or classroom use. Just bring proof of educator status.

*Certain exclusions apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer, including but not limited to "3 for 2," "Buy 3, Get 4th Free," "Buy 4, Get 5th Free," or "Buy 1, Get 1 Half Price" offers. Excludes previous and online purchases, gift cards, periodicals, comics, non-stock special orders, coupon books, eBooks, digital downloads, Rosetta Stone® software, shipping, and all electronics, including but not limited to the Sony® Reader and the ZuneTM. Also excludes all Dean & DeLuca® and Starbucks® cafe items and products. May not be combined with coupons, sale pricing, or corporate, classroom, or other group discounts.

How often do 40%-50% off coupons for borders pop up? I just watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and think I fell in love with the series. Great movie. Now I really want to read the books.

Note, as of June 18, 2008: Borders just added a 40-percent off hardcover bestsellers perk that Barnes and Noble charges for.

This week:

Borders: 30-percent off on item with at least a $10 purchase (expires December 13, 2008)

- Use promo code SAX5606E at Borders.com

Borders: 30-percent off on item with at least a $10 purchase (expires December 13, 2008)

- Use promo code SAT5604A at Borders.com

Last week:

Borders: 30-percent off one item with at least a $10 purchase (expires December 12, 2008)

Immortal, brother:

Borders: 20-percent off one item

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']The Borders by me is very strict with their returns and tend to find something wrong with it disallowing a return.[/quote]

BAH never mind then...

thanks though

I got a giftcard for B&N today from a customer at our store - after checking B&N's website, it appears they sell games through their "partner" Gamestop. Does this mean I can use a B&N giftcard on GS purchases?

I was all excited for a Barnes and Noble 30% off coupon since the email I got from them today was only for 15% off (and also kind of mad b/c I just used a 25% off coupon yesterday) only to find out that by Barnes and Noble you meant Borders.

Note, as of June 18, 2008: Borders just added a 40-percent off hardcover bestsellers perk that Barnes and Noble charges for.

Happening:

The Borders at 4750 Natomas Blvd., Sacramento, CA is closing so everything in the store (excluding magazines, newspapers, gift cards, certificates, and electronics) is 40-percent off.

Last week:

Borders: 40-percent off any one book (expires December 21, 2008)

Barnes and Noble: 30-percent off on item with at least a $10 purchase (expires December 21, 2008)

Immortal, brother:

Happening:

The Borders at 4750 Natomas Blvd., Sacramento, CA is closing so everything in the store (excluding magazines, newspapers, gift cards, certificates, and electronics) is 40-percent off.

This week:

Borders: 30-percent off any one book with at least a 10 dollar purchase (expires January 4, 2008)

Immortal, brother:

Correction, this week's coupon is 30-percent off any one book. There is no minimum purchase amount. Sorry if there was confusion.

I'm really looking for an online 30% coupon, too...got some Borders Bucks that expire on the 28th. The only valid code I've found is for 25% -> IPL1255

I wasn't happy with the 40% off in-store only coupons...because what I want isn't available at any of the local Borders. :(

EDIT: Here's a 25% off in-store only coupon -> http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon250224.asp

wow I'll be using these when I buy some books for the bus ride to school

Thanks Chase

Do you have to be a member of anything to use these coupons?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuxoR']wow I'll be using these when I buy some books for the bus ride to school

Thanks Chase

Do you have to be a member of anything to use these coupons?[/quote]

You have to get a Borders membership, which if I am not mistaken, is free to begin with.

bread's done
Back