Madden NFL 12 - $39.83

Kinect Sensor with 3 Games $98
Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $199
PlayStation Move Software Bundle $79
PS3 SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals $29
PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter $29
PlayStation Move Charging Station $19.83
PlayStation Move Shooting Attachment $19.93

$199 PS3 core listed has a Boxing Week only sticker on it showing 3 controllers and an HDMI cable. There is something else on the sticker, but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's a bundle?

Blackberry Playbook tablet $198

TV deals:
51" Samsung Plasma 720p $488
47" LG LCD $698
46" Sony LCD $628
42" LG LCD $598
40" Sony Bravia LCD $498
32" Sony Bravia LCD $328 (limit 1)
22" RCA LCD $128 (limit 1)

Also $39.83
FIFA12, XMen Destiny, latest Spiderman, BF3 LE, WWE12, NFS The Run

Skylanders starter pack $59

Harry Potter Blu-ray - $14.47

Toys R Us from RFD

PlayStation 3 160GB Console - $199.97
PlayStation 3D Display - $299.97
Select Ubisoft Videogames are Buy One, Get One Free
Xbox 360 4GB Console - $129.97
Kinect Sensor - $99.99

All Lego Atlantis, Pharaoh's Quest and Kingdoms - 50% off
Pokemon Figures and Playsets - 50% off
PlayStation 3 160GB Console - $199.97

The Source from RFD

Xbox 360 4GB Console - $129.97
Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle - $199.99
PS3 160GB Hardware - $199.99
Select Kinect Games inc. Dance Central & Dance Central 2 - $29.99

Staples from RFD

Xbox 360 4GB Console - $99.99

FS

XBOX 360 4GB $129.99
3DS $139.99
XBOX 360 4GB Kinect bundle $199.99
160GB PS3 $199.99
Kinect Gunslinger bundle $99.99
24" Playstation 3D Monitor $299.99
R3 and KZ3 Sharpshooter bundle $129.99

$39.99
Gears of War 3
Batman Arkham City
AC Revelations,
Madden 12
NHL 12,
Battlefield 3,
FIFA 12,
Dark Souls,
Saints Row The Third,
Rage,
NBA 2K12,
Ace Combat Assault Horizon,
Call of Duty Black Ops

$29.99
Mortal Kombat
SOCOM 4
LA Noire
Ratchet All 4 One
Assassin's Creed bundle
KZ3

$19.99
WoW Lich King
WoW Cataclysm
Civ 5
Kinect Sports

$9.99
Bioshock 2
Halo Reach
Duke Nukem Forever

World of Warcraft Battle Chest for PC - $9.99
MW3 $49.99
Skyrim $54.99

Best Buy

160GB PS3 $199.99
24" Playstation 3D Monitor $299.99
GOW3, LBP GOTY, Ratchet ToD, inFamous $14.99 each
3DS $139.99

$39.99
Battlefield 3
Gears of War 3
Madden 12
NHL 12
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Batman Arkham City
Forza 4
NFS The Run
Saints Row 3
Dark Souls
FIFA 12
Ace Combat

$29.99
Rage
Dead Island
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Mortal Combat
Starcraft 2
Sonic Generations
LA Noire
Lego HP 5-7
Disney Universe

$19.99
Halo Reach
AC Brotherhood
Just Dance 2
Just Dance
Dirt 3
WoW Cataclysm

Kinect Sensor Gunstringer Bundle with 3 Games - $99.99
Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports Season Two, Dance Central, Dance Central 2 - $29.99
MW3 $49.99
Blops $39.99
MW2 $24.99
MW1 $14.99

EB Games
http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/landing/flyer/boxingweek2011/default.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Azumangaman']Anybody know of deals for Rogers Plus?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was only cellphones. I was hoping for some video game deals but I didn't see any in the online flyer that I looked at...

[quote name='Rastafari']Anyone Notice Gunstringer on sale? (the standalone) I haven't seen it anywhere under $39.99[/QUOTE]

I don't know if stock is available, but check out Sears. I picked up a copy for $20. Also got WWE 12 for $30 and Halo Anniversary for $20.

I just got back from my boxing day shopping and the only stores that were busy were Futureshop/Bestbuy and Walmart. Everything was a such a breeze for me to get, i went to Superstore got one of the 20+ copies of Halo Anniversary for $20 then stopped in a FS for my AssCreed pack :p then grabbed a seal copy of AC:R from EB.

I went to Rogers cause for some reason there was a line forming and i thought they might have a good b1g2 game sale like last year but they had nothing and the b1g2 selection of used blurays were laughable.

On a side note was anyone able to grab the New Vegas Collectors edition for ebgames.ca ? It was on sale for $9.99 but it wouldn't let me put it in my cart and that was happening since they tweeted it in the morning.

There were line-ups just to get into EB, a few hours after opening. Over at Sears I got MW3, SR3 and Skyrim on PS3... :( I did manage to find a 360 version of MW3 at another Sears and also picked up Pokemon Black and Prof Layton and the Last Spector. I would've preferred Skyrim on 360 and Uncharted 3, but it's still pretty good.

decided to stop off at superstore to grab the $29 batman. after waiting in line for about 30 min. they tell me at the till that they are all out of the $29 dollar batmans and only have the $59 dollar copies left :roll:. bunch of tards.

walked 2 feet to walmart and price matched it in like 5 min:booty:

[quote name='kingwingin']decided to stop off at superstore to grab the $29 batman. after waiting in line for about 30 min. they tell me at the till that they are all out of the $29 dollar batmans and only have the $59 dollar copies left :roll:. bunch of tards.

walked 2 feet to walmart and price matched it in like 5 min:booty:[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what's the difference between the $29.99 and the full price version ?

[quote name='Mr.']There were line-ups just to get into EB, a few hours after opening. Over at Sears I got MW3, SR3 and Skyrim on PS3... :( I did manage to find a 360 version of MW3 at another Sears and also picked up Pokemon Black and Prof Layton and the Last Spector. I would've preferred Skyrim on 360 and Uncharted 3, but it's still pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? EBs deals aren't even that great, yet they managed to get lineups?

[quote name='TOLeafs']I don't know if stock is available, but check out Sears. I picked up a copy for $20. Also got WWE 12 for $30 and Halo Anniversary for $20.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. My sears has a limited games section and only about 25 games total... no gunstringer but, glad you got a copy.

I didn't find a single thing I wanted online, and no plans to go outside in real life. Actually I'm going to buy Bulletstorm on Steam for $5 so that's something.

[quote name='Rastafari']Thanks for the heads up. My sears has a limited games section and only about 25 games total... no gunstringer but, glad you got a copy.[/QUOTE]

My Sears didn't have that many games. I was lucky enough to pick those 3 games up since they were the last copies. I wanted to pick up Skyrim though.

Cleared out half of the games I wanted on my Wii back list thanks to the Sears everything half off.

Would've wanted to get some PS3 games off that list, and perhaps some of the Dragon Quest games on DS, but they were cleared out unfortunately.

[quote name='afterburn999']I don't understand what's the difference between the $29.99 and the full price version ?[/QUOTE] the 59.99 version has a free cel shaded batman skin, different upc and wont scan at 29.99. i even spoke to a manager and had her call every other superstore in the city and non had the one without pre order bonus :wall:

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']Thanks :D
Looks like they're all sold out as well, but I'll keep searching.
Hoping maybe they'll drop the core pack when the Vita or whatever is out :p
If EB had the white core pack for $80, seems silly that the black one is $130, just because it has some coupon book -__-[/QUOTE]

The coupon book isn't anything special. I got it when I bought the Zelda 3DS last month.

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']Anyone know if there's any deals on the PSP3000?

EBGames looks like they're sold out of the $80-100 ones
Not interested in a refurb.[/QUOTE]
In-store only, but ...
I was reeeeeeeeeeally tempted to pick this up when I saw it, only due to colour. But since I prefer my Go more, I had to make the tough decision.

The coupon book isn't anything special. I got it when I bought the Zelda 3DS last month.
The extra 5 for trade-ins are good for those

this may be a little unrelated but since boxing dale deals include tvs and I was looking for a new HD TV for gaming and tv I figured I would ask.

What should I be looking for type, refresh rate, #of outputs etc. BAsically I want to know what is important

[quote name='SenatorZelda']this may be a little unrelated but since boxing dale deals include tvs and I was looking for a new HD TV for gaming and tv I figured I would ask.

What should I be looking for type, refresh rate, #of outputs etc. BAsically I want to know what is important[/QUOTE]

For Inputs it depends on how many devices you plan on connecting (PS3,360,Wii, Cable Box, etc). I have all that connected to mine and i had to get an HDMI switch. I'd say for new TVs you should definitely get at least 3 HDMI inputs and hopefully 2 components.

I don't know much about refresh rates but it does seem to make a huge difference in bluray movies. I think 120Hz very good but 240Hz is probably a good for future proofing.

[quote name='SenatorZelda']this may be a little unrelated but since boxing dale deals include tvs and I was looking for a new HD TV for gaming and tv I figured I would ask.

What should I be looking for type, refresh rate, #of outputs etc. BAsically I want to know what is important[/QUOTE]

Stay away from Samsung. Cheap Chinese garbage that breaks down immediately after the warranty expires.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']The coupon book isn't anything special. I got it when I bought the Zelda 3DS last month.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, didn't think a coupon book would be worth that extra money.

[quote name='poiuiu']In-store only, but ...
I was reeeeeeeeeeally tempted to pick this up when I saw it, only due to colour. But since I prefer my Go more, I had to make the tough decision.

The extra 5 for trade-ins are good for those

[quote name='dotCody']Stay away from Samsung. Cheap Chinese garbage that breaks down immediately after the warranty expires.[/QUOTE]

Samsung produces some of the best gaming TVs out there IMO. Have had mine for over two years and it's been used nearly every day constantly, and more than 4 different types of consoles have been hooked up to it since I bought it. Quality and reliable.

[quote name='VetraX']Samsung produces some of the best gaming TVs out there IMO. Have had mine for over two years and it's been used nearly every day constantly, and more than 4 different types of consoles have been hooked up to it since I bought it. Quality and reliable.[/QUOTE]

You sure you didn't slap a Samsung sticker over the Pioneer plaque? I've had my Samsung for 3 years and recently, the LCD Panel has gone bad. And no, it's not just mine, but many other people are experiencing the same shit (here and here). So I respectively disagree. Poor quality and unreliable.

EDIT: Stay away form Toshiba, it's overpriced trash as well. And don't even get me started on LG. LG is the cheapest around for a reason.

LG is the best! Oh wait, not they're not.. I have a long blue line running down the left side of my TV when I turn it on for some reason. It does disappear after a while but I don't know why it's happening. It's only about 2.5 years old as well.

[quote name='dotCody']Stay away from Samsung. Cheap Chinese garbage that breaks down immediately after the warranty expires.[/QUOTE]

I'll 2nd this. Samsung is great until you have problems. Their customer service is the worst (just google it).

My TV sent on the blink shortly after buying it. Twice they hung up on me and the third time they said I probably broke it and they were voiding my warranty. I called Futureshop and they repaired it (the panel needed to be replaced) and sent the bill to Samsung under warranty.

I will never buy another Samsung again.

[quote name='dotCody']You sure you didn't slap a Samsung sticker over the Pioneer plaque? I've had my Samsung for 3 years and recently, the LCD Panel has gone bad. And no, it's not just mine, but many other people are experiencing the same shit (here and here). So I respectively disagree. Poor quality and unreliable.

EDIT: Stay away form Toshiba, it's overpriced trash as well. And don't even get me started on LG. LG is the cheapest around for a reason.[/QUOTE]

Well, I myself own an LG plasma, my parents own an LG LCD, and my brother also owns an LG LCD. No problems yet. I've had my plasma for a year, my parents and brother around 2-3 years.

As with many other items out there, you will have people that have had nothing but issues, and others that have not had any issues whatsoever.

[quote name='dotCody']You sure you didn't slap a Samsung sticker over the Pioneer plaque?[/QUOTE] Pioneer still make TVs?

[quote name='dotCody']
EDIT: Stay away form Toshiba, it's overpriced trash as well. And don't even get me started on LG. LG is the cheapest around for a reason.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you there. Not a fan of either.

Other than Samsung, Sony probably make the best for games. I love the Sharp Aquos style, but they're not as good as Samsung I've heard. Guess it's all a matter of personal experience with brands. Most gamers I know (who aren't direly cheap, ie. go for Dynex brand) prefer Samsung's and Sony.

Some of Sony LCD TVs panels might have been made at Samsung or Sharp lcd plants. Last month I got my Samsung repaired with a new panel, after the original panel went crazy after 3 years.

FS & BB boxing week flier is out.
Gaming Page FS
BB DEC 28 - Jan 2 Gaming Page BB
Wii New Super Mario Bros. Bundle $119.99
XBOX 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $199.99

Using a Panasonic (for 2 years) and a Sony (3 years), both of which have been issue free thus far. Sony is the best choice, but they are also the most expensive (read: overpriced). Good luck!

[quote name='VetraX']I agree with you there. Not a fan of either.

Other than Samsung, Sony probably make the best for games. I love the Sharp Aquos style, but they're not as good as Samsung I've heard. Guess it's all a matter of personal experience with brands. Most gamers I know (who aren't direly cheap, ie. go for Dynex brand) prefer Samsung's and Sony.[/QUOTE]

Funny I remember when people wouldn't touch a Sammy due to the input lag. Nowadays its not really about the brand but the type of display and the model number. Sony is always overpriced. My Panasonic plasma hasn't had any issues whatsoever and is a great gaming panel.

Buying an HDTV from any brand is a gamble. At least that's my consensus. If you read around, you'll see and hear complaints on every brand name, make and model. I bought a Sony (like the brand, agree they're overpriced) years back and I've been really happy with it, but there are a lot of people who have run into a lot of problems with the same model. There is no clear cut winner. Do your homework. Take a look at professional reviews if they help. Identity what you need in a tv. Know your price range. Don't severely under buy and get trapped with buyers remorse, but don't feel a need to overbuy either. Don't fall into a trap of "protecting" yourself. Buy for what you need now and not two years down the road.

[quote name='refinedsugar']Buying an HDTV from any brand is a gamble. At least that's my consensus. If you read around, you'll see and hear complaints on every brand name, make and model. I bought a Sony (like the brand, agree they're overpriced) years back and I've been really happy with it, but there are a lot of people who have run into a lot of problems with the same model. There is no clear cut winner. Do your homework. Take a look at professional reviews if they help. Identity what you need in a tv. Know your price range. Don't severely under buy and get trapped with buyers remorse, but don't feel a need to overbuy either. Don't fall into a trap of "protecting" yourself. Buy for what you need now and not two years down the road.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Quality by brand changes every 6 months it seems. Pick the TV you like, read reviews, check the warranty and buy it. If Costco carries it even better because they automatically extend the warranty to 2 years.

[quote name='refinedsugar']Buying an HDTV from any brand is a gamble. At least that's my consensus. If you read around, you'll see and hear complaints on every brand name, make and model. I bought a Sony (like the brand, agree they're overpriced) years back and I've been really happy with it, but there are a lot of people who have run into a lot of problems with the same model. There is no clear cut winner. Do your homework. Take a look at professional reviews if they help. Identity what you need in a tv. Know your price range. Don't severely under buy and get trapped with buyers remorse, but don't feel a need to overbuy either. Don't fall into a trap of "protecting" yourself. Buy for what you need now and not two years down the road.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

I was just wondering if anyone has had their orders shipped from either bestbuy or futureshop from their boxing day sale. I know they have been busy but, I still have no indication they will be shipping soon.. I guess I won't be getting anything this week as I had hoped.

[quote name='Rastafari']I was just wondering if anyone has had their orders shipped from either bestbuy or futureshop from their boxing day sale. I know they have been busy but, I still have no indication they will be shipping soon.. I guess I won't be getting anything this week as I had hoped.[/QUOTE]
All my orders from Best Buy, EB Games, and Amazon have shipped already.

[quote name='Rastafari']I was just wondering if anyone has had their orders shipped from either bestbuy or futureshop from their boxing day sale. I know they have been busy but, I still have no indication they will be shipping soon.. I guess I won't be getting anything this week as I had hoped.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a receiver, speakers, and stands from FS (on christmas eve) they shipped today with 3 different tracking numbers, yay :S
FS uses Canada Post, and i wonder if they are behind too, usually things come within a day in the GTA

I got my stuff in the mail yesterday. :booty:

[quote name='Rastafari']I was just wondering if anyone has had their orders shipped from either bestbuy or futureshop from their boxing day sale. I know they have been busy but, I still have no indication they will be shipping soon.. I guess I won't be getting anything this week as I had hoped.[/QUOTE] I ordered from BB, but their shipments are all over the place. I ordered a Playbook on Christmas and then a Playbook case, ASUS notebook + wireless printer on Boxing Day.

Surprisingly, the case shipped on December 27th and I got it on the 28th from Canada Post. I thought they were off on the 27th to make up for Boxing Day being on Sunday, but that was fast. Either my notebook or printer came in today, but since I wasn't home, it was dropped off at a nearby Shoppers post office for pick-up tomorrow. My Playbook and either the notebook or printer is still being processed by Canada Post. It'll most likely going to be next year for my order to be complete, but at least I got a Playbook case.

[quote name='dotCody']You sure you didn't slap a Samsung sticker over the Pioneer plaque? I've had my Samsung for 3 years and recently, the LCD Panel has gone bad. And no, it's not just mine, but many other people are experiencing the same shit (here and here). So I respectively disagree. Poor quality and unreliable.

Overpriced trash? :roll:

Thanks for the replies guys. I will see if anything ships tomorrow if not I will shoot off an email and expect the generic "Unusual orders during the holiday season" email.

[quote name='Rastafari']Thanks for the replies guys. I will see if anything ships tomorrow if not I will shoot off an email and expect the generic "Unusual orders during the holiday season" email.[/QUOTE] What did you order? I would imagine that smaller items are easier to process.

bread's done
Back