Brick & Mortar Deal/Sale of the Year 2010

Didn't get any of these deals but I like a buy price of under $10 so gotta go with Blur @ BB.

Why in the world would Blur for $9.99 even be on this list? So a few people might have been able to talk the cashiers into applying the RZ coupon to a sale price when it is against Best Buy policy. Myself and many others were shot down because RZ coupons are not able to be used on sale prices. Stupid to even have it up for voting.

TRU had some awesome deals that stacked. I can't recall whether the Arkham Asylum deal took place in 2010.

Edit: never mind it was 2009. Now that was a cheapass deal: BOGO PS3 Game 50% off & purchase Arkham Asylum to get an extra $30 gift card.

Blur for sure, as much as I loathe best buy and their coupons, this worked flawlessly and i was able to hook my friends up too! Plus the game was AWESOME!

R.I.P. Bizarre Creations

I have to go with KMart. I never really thought of buying games from them but they've really stepped things up with their rewards program and willingness to work with the CAG community.

out of these blur but i gotta say that target HALO REACH 12 mo. live subscription card error was amazingly the best deal in the last 2 yrs. for me( bought like 8 for me and my little brother to split)!

Taking into account retail price and timing relative to launch, it has to be Blur for $10.

And despite its faults, the game was quite good too.

I have to go with BBV b1g1:

Darksiders, Bayonetta, God of War III, Dante's Inferno, Boom Blox Bash Party, etc for 7.50 a piece thank you!

I hope this is not the last we have seen of the legendary bbv b1g1 sales.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Also wasn't the FairyTale Fights free glitch at Best Buy early last year? That was also pretty epic and well.......very controversial.[/QUOTE]

Close, it was December of 2009. The Suikoden ds game and Nerf wii blaster game and gun was this year but neither as amazing as FTF.

Sucks that this is the first time I'm hearing of some of these deals. I try to stay away from CAG when I need to save money :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back