Bricktendo- Video Game Lego Sculptures - FREE Wall Mounting!

More models and prices to come--it just takes awhile to calculate how much these cost to build.

I use screenshots online, then plot them out on graph paper. Here are some more I've done for people.

ff3of4.jpg

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I am also willing to do commissioned work. Price is determined by the size of the sculpture and the colors used. If you have an idea, pm me and I'll give you an estimate.

[quote name='foundation']Are these just Lego blocks out of a bucket? What are you sealing them with?[/QUOTE]

Yep, they're just regular lego blocks. I seal them with a mixture of Modge Podge and and acrylic sealant.

[quote name='invinceable104']maybe we should digg this and get you some business.
I'm betting you can make some serious cash with this...[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome! :D

Thanks for your quick payment donut, let me know if you decide on Darth Vader (or did you want Darth Maul?)

[quote name='DustBoogie']If you can think of a clever way to make these wall mountable, I might just have to get one or two.

Awesome work![/QUOTE]

Seconded.

If you can make those wallmountable - I don't know, get the Lego bricks that have the holes in the side and work out some bracket system. I will pounce on that.

Holy damn, how did I miss these?

*now has an idea of what to do with his old Lego bricks, though I won't sell them on here*

These are incredible, OP. Super props on LSL!

[quote name='The Crotch']...

My soul for a Goomba riding Kuribo's Shoe.[/QUOTE]

Have to order more green bricks...but it will come :)

[quote name='The Crotch']Please note that my soul has a very low monetary value. Don't go making one just for me, especially before I get a price quote.[/QUOTE]

Oh don't worry, most of the models I make I put together, snap the photo, and then take apart until someone orders one. You'll see it in built before you need decide whether you want one :)

To all those who want wall mountable sculptures, I am going to head over to Home Depot and Lowes this weekend to see if I can come up with a solution.

Do you order the bricks directly from LEGO or do you get them somewhere else; I would like to do this myself at home?

Man, those are amazing. If you could put together either a Cloud Strife from FF VII or Abe from the Oddysee games, I'd definitely be intersted. Great work!

bread's done
Back