Brooklyn's Finest [Blu-ray] $9.99 Shipped

Nice price! Haven't seen this yet but I am hoping for the triumphant return of Wesley Snipes. Still need a kick ass Blade III (the piece of shit that currently holds that name does not exist...).

Rented this recently, a decent flick but nothing memorable to warrant a purchase even at $10. Thanks for the heads up though.

Never ever purchase Anchor Bay titles on release week ever. They are the Ubisoft of the movie studios. Expect very quick price drops on all their titles.

I was pretty shocked when the movie was only 19.99 on release week as well. I've been wanting to see it pretty bad, was bummed a little I didn't grab it when it came out, and now I may as well just grab it up. Maybe I'll wait a day or so and see if Amazon matches, since DD charges me tax and ships pretty damn slow to me. Never hurts to use the "tell us a lower price" tab on Amazon.

For those of you who havent seen this movie, dont. Its pretty awful. It tries way too hard to be Training Day, and fails miserably every step of the way. The entire movie is cliche. Especially the characters and how everything plays out.

[quote name='mediviper']For those of you who havent seen this movie, dont. Its pretty awful. It tries way too hard to be Training Day, and fails miserably every step of the way. The entire movie is cliche. Especially the characters and how everything plays out.[/QUOTE]

I could not stand Don Cheadle's acting in this movie. He tries to come off as some hardcore street guy and is just unbelievable. Maybe it's his natural persona or even when he says " Whats up fam?" ehh...

[quote name='AceBB6']I could not stand Don Cheadle's acting in this movie. He tries to come off as some hardcore street guy and is just unbelievable. Maybe it's his natural persona or even when he says " Whats up fam?" ehh...[/QUOTE]

That's disapointing to hear, especially coming off Iron Man 2 in which 99% of his dialogue consisted of corny one-liners that were so bad I literally cringed several times. He has done some good work and has been in some good films, hopefully he can turn it around.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Nice price! Haven't seen this yet but I am hoping for the triumphant return of Wesley Snipes. Still need a kick ass Blade III (the piece of shit that currently holds that name does not exist...).[/QUOTE]

Heh, so much for that. He just got a three year jail sentence for tax fraud.

bread's done
Back