Brutal Legend PS3/360 - $6.99+FS Newegg

Xenokai

CAGiversary!
Im not seeing this anywhere so i decided to post this.

360 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874186008

PS3 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...17&cm_re=brutal_legend-_-79-258-017-_-Product

I seen this for like $10 a few times and still didn't get it but now its $6.99 how could i not get it? renting it would cost more then this. Was $6.99 total for me no tax and free ship.

(Also xmas shoppers Free shipping is egg saver 4-7 business days so getting it by xmas is a gamble even tho ive gotten egg saver pretty fast before.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know...I don't know...I don't know...tempting and I did watch gameplay videos!!! Uh?! Check back later!

[quote name='needler420']Very tempting for 7 dollars can you still platinum this game?[/QUOTE]

You can but the 50 online matches will likely require you to get some friends together. There's a nasty glitch that erases all of your online progress if you don't quit properly. I think you can't turn off your PS3 directly but you have to quit Brutal Legend, go to the XMB, then turn it off.

If your going to get it, get the 360 version. The PS3 version has audio problems, a bug that causes online stats to be wiped, and a bug that'll corrupt your save. Patch 1.01 fixed the audio problems, but patch 1.02 broke them again, and EA has decided not to release 1.03 despite it having been done for a long time now (look on the Double Fin forums for more info).

Wow, I just bought this in the Gohastings sale for 5 bucks used. I'd have much rather had it new for 7! hehe oh well!

I bit. I have played it a little in the past and it was an ok game but for this price and free shipping it is hard to pass up.

[quote name='The Acacia Strain']Easily worth $7. If you're thinking about buying it, buy it. The game was rated 9.0 by IGN. It is decent.[/QUOTE]

thanks dude. i bit and got a copy. $7, free shipping, good reviews, and solid gamplay. not passing this up!

I also endorse this game. I bought it for $40 when it was new, and I don't feel cheated. Parts can be aggravating, but for $7 you can't go wrong.

I bought it the day it came out and still think I got my money's worth.

If you're a metalhead, you are basically required to play this game. The music is absolutely perfectly matched.

The stage battles are a lot of fun, but they kind of take you by surprise. Still, well worth the money.

Bought this game a while ago. I dunno why but I felt it was severely overrated. Then again, it was the 1st game I played after Mass Effect 2 so that may be a factor as well. I guess for $7, you can't go wrong.

[quote name='jcslao']thanks dude. i bit and got a copy. $7, free shipping, good reviews, and solid gamplay. not passing this up![/QUOTE]

No problem man! I paid $10 for this game and I hate Jack Black. The game is really fun, and the gameplay is real smooth. Just a fun game, you'll enjoy it.

It's worth it for the music alone...well if you dig metal.

I feel kinda bad for only paying this much for a Double Fine game but I'm just not into Jack Black or RTS.

Oh well. Thanks a ton as I've been hovering over this one at $15 for some time now. $7 with free shipping is just plain fantastic.

I hate jack Black too, Just a warning the gameplay isn't very deep, so the main reasoning behind getting this game is the atmosphere and the Schaffer-ness. It was an okay game, you should get it if you enjoy quirky games

Wow. 7 Bucks shipped? I've contemplated getting this game before, and I've seen it as cheap as 10 bucks used locally, but for 7 dollars new there's no losing. Thanks op!

7 bucks free shipping what else you can ask.I ordered two copies so i can gift it to one of my friend .not sure if multiplay DLC still available . 7 levels so 1$/level not bad atall .Amazon is out of stock so seller selling it for 4.98 +7.99 S/H ( real crazy )

Had to get the PS3 version. I once had it for the 360, but sold it. Figure I'd add it back to my collection for only 7 bucks. Good game.

I finally bought it after all the different sales its gone on and me never wanting to pay $10 for it lol. Thanks OP, $7 I can do!

Done. Thanks OP! The negative reviews for this game caused me to sit it out even though I love Tim's work. Cant pass it up though at this price! There's got to be something worth $7 in it right?

Thanks, OP!

7 bucks plus free shipping was too good for me to pass up. The game has been cheap other places the last few months, but I have too many games to finish to buy games I know won't be high on my list to get busy on. For this price, I don't mind just letting it sit until I eventually get around to it, whatever year that may be! lol

Rented it when it came out a while back on the 360 and just did not care for it at all. Thanks for the opportunity though.

I ordered a copy, but something went wrong and they put me down for 2x copies. I emailed them within 2 minutes of placing the order, and now they emailed me back saying its already been shipped, wth!? Do they even ship on Sundays?

[quote name='Fabrizo']I ordered a copy, but something went wrong and they put me down for 2x copies. I emailed them within 2 minutes of placing the order, and now they emailed me back saying its already been shipped, wth!? Do they even ship on Sundays?[/QUOTE] Just got the e-mail with tracking number. They're probably fully staffed for holiday shipping. Couldn't pass at $7 to add to collection.

Didn't notice I got a shipping confirmation. Alright Newegg. I was tempted around Black Friday for 10, but for 7, no way I can pass that up. Though I'm rapidly becomming backlogged on my PS3.

[quote name='JCAll']Though I'm rapidly becomming backlogged on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It's the newest of the three for me so I've been focused on it to the detriment of my 360 and Wii.

The deals all-around have been damn good this holiday season with the ~$10 games and they are just piling up for me.

Hell we are far enough into the console gen now that you can turn a pre-order credit into an entire game purchase = awesome!

bread's done
Back