Brutal Legend (PS3) 4.99 @ Bestbuy

As a warning: the PS3 BL port has a game-breaking glitch about 3/4 of the way through that won't let you complete the game. There's a letter about the glitch and a reply from Tim Schafer in this month's official playstation magazine.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']As a warning: the PS3 BL port has a game-breaking glitch about 3/4 of the way through that won't let you complete the game. There's a letter about the glitch and a reply from Tim Schafer in this month's official playstation magazine.[/QUOTE]

it didn't have that at launch...

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']As a warning: the PS3 BL port has a game-breaking glitch about 3/4 of the way through that won't let you complete the game. There's a letter about the glitch and a reply from Tim Schafer in this month's official playstation magazine.[/QUOTE]
Just don't download any updates then. This was caused by a stupid EA update somewhere down the line, so as long as you do NOT download any updates for the game, you should be fine. It's not like you need the online anyway, seeing as the game's not exactly high on multiplayer action.

[quote name='midnightexpress']Just don't download any updates then. This was caused by a stupid EA update somewhere down the line, so as long as you do NOT download any updates for the game, you should be fine. It's not like you need the online anyway, seeing as the game's not exactly high on multiplayer action.[/QUOTE]

Glad I read about this on here, this price is too good to pass up, so just not go online to be safe with it.

Did you know that activision tried to get this game canceled right before it launched ? Activision was acually going to have this game but passed on it so ea picked it up. When the game was looking like it was acually going to be good activision tried to stop it from being released.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I bought a copy. For $5 what the hell, plus I love metal. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for the 1.97 or 3.97 copy at sears and can't find one, so I'll bite on this also

This. I got hit with it at 98%. If I had known I would have just left my PS3 running till I finished. Not worth doing everything over again for the platinum. Oh well.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This. I got hit with it at 98%. If I had known I would have just left my PS3 running till I finished. Not worth doing everything over again for the platinum. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

what exactly is the bug?

bread's done
Back