Bungie.net just posted 117 Halo Reach beta codes

[quote name='dgwillia006']I just heard they did a second release of codes (Like 800+ to be exact)[/QUOTE]
They claimed there were 1000 more after the initial 117. I entered 60 before giving up. I feel a bit stupid having nothing to show for my time.

[quote name='Gertle627']Hopefully no one grabbed one of these who already has odst. I'd love to get in a little earlier, but wouldn't take away the chance for some one to get in at all.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's very optimistic thinking

I tried helping out by posting the link that had hundreds of codes and it sucks that only 1 has confirmed of getting a code to work so far. To be honest with you guys, it is not even worth all this hassle and what not. Wait until monday or don't bother. If I had known what it was going to be like from what I know now I would have passed my code on instead it sucks. I am not impressed with the beta and people just play that 1 map (something base?) and stupid game objective modes like ctf and it's really boring and dull really.

[quote name='genfuyung']anyone know if theyll put more up?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like it :cry:

That last blast of 1000 codes was the last of our stash. sorry we couldn't hook up more of you. Beta opens Monday late morning via ODST

i'm trying to think of as many three letter swear words, it's probably not appropriate to start listing them. i haven't hit one "used code" yet. oh well i guess monday, and it's not like they took away my bfbc2.

[quote name='ShadowWolf9']That one was a riddle which has already been found out and taken.[/QUOTE]

ah poo, incidentally, a word i tried.

[quote name='ShadowWolf9']That one was a riddle which has already been found out and taken.[/QUOTE]
So, you're saying it wasn't censored text? What was the riddle/answer, btw?

Also, you mention "that one". I remember seeing more than six of those -blam!- codes.

bread's done
Back