Buy 1 Game, Get 40% Off A Second, Limited Time Only!

Wish it were 50% instead of only 40%. Still, if I could get that darn Kinect + Dance Masters deal (free $20 gift card) and then get another game and have DM count toward 40% off the other (I think it would, because it ends up a separate item in your cart), then I'd do it. But no Kinect Sensors in stock. Sigh.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']When is this taking effect? Promo code needed? Will gift cards stack?

I added 2 games and the discount didn't apply.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
To Receive the Promotion:
1. Add two or more qualifying items described in the offer to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to Shopping Cart" button.
2. The discount amount will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all promotion items in the Shopping Cart, including the Best Value item itself.

Apparently it just hasn't started working yet. It should later on today though.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']When is this taking effect? Promo code needed? Will gift cards stack?

I added 2 games and the discount didn't apply.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Monday Nov. 15. Check the title :D

[quote name='ivos']Monday Nov. 15. Check the title :D[/QUOTE]
It is the 15th here on the East Coast, but I figured it would start at Midnight Pacific time. I probably won't order anything right away anyway.

Now, I just need to know if gift card promos will stack. I'm thinking they would and that is the determining factor if I'll purchase with this deal or wait for better.

This sounds like a good deal for anyone, such as myself, who's been meaning to pick up Black Ops in the first place. Now, I just need to come up with a good second game... Enslaved any good? Even at $36 I'm a bit on the edge.

[quote name='chahi']How did you find this? I don't see any reference to it anywhere on the site.[/QUOTE]A friend (lurker here) gave me the link. I was trying to find it myself lol

I just tried this and the discount isn't applying at checkout. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I was using the credit for my Black Ops purchase last week, but after I unchecked the credit box, I still didn't receive the deal. I'm going to have to call about this one...

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']fuck, Continuum Shift :ps3: just had to be part of the deal. Now I won't be able to resist this.[/QUOTE]

Kind of wierd the ps3 version count and 360 isn't. Judging from what I see, new release like assassin creed and need for speed won't count toward the deal, which still made toy'rus deal hotter.

[quote name='Mastastic']I just tried this and the discount isn't applying at checkout. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I was using the credit for my Black Ops purchase last week, but after I unchecked the credit box, I still didn't receive the deal. I'm going to have to call about this one...[/QUOTE]

It's...not Nov 15th yet for Amazon...timezones people. It will be updated as of 3AM EST.

[quote name='BiggNick']It's...not Nov 15th yet for Amazon...timezones people. It will be updated as of 3AM EST.[/QUOTE]

BAH....what is this idea of catering to a juggernaut of an online company? The customer is always in the right...right?...RIGHT?!?

*sigh*

fucking timezones...you foil me once more.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Kind of wierd the ps3 version count and 360 isn't. Judging from what I see, new release like assassin creed and need for speed won't count toward the deal, which still made toy'rus deal hotter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they didn't for the B2G1, so I'm not expecting them to add any more titles during the week.

The lackluster (and dare I say, overpriced) selection of games does not include any games with credit offers. :(

Dang, so tempted to grab Blazblue and maybe Ass. Creed 2 but Black Friday might have better deals on them. Guess I'll sleep on it for now.
Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='Mastastic']BAH....what is this idea of catering to a juggernaut of an online company? The customer is always in the right...right?...RIGHT?!?

*sigh*

fucking timezones...you foil me once more.[/QUOTE]
We should be like China with just one timezone...

Iono how they still have this but for PS3 amazon has GTA4 Lock Box for $29.99 as part of this deal. Is it worth picking up?

[quote name='dejeckt']Iono how they still have this but for PS3 amazon has GTA4 Lock Box for $29.99 as part of this deal. Is it worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

I'd say yes, the lockbox is quite nice and can hold 2 thick books height wise and maybe 4 lengthwise.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The GTA IV Lockbox bundle for 29.99 is part of the deal. Worth getting at that price?[/QUOTE]
lol, funny to think there someone like minded somewhere

Kinda hesitant cause a while ago I remember them being dirt cheap...but I guess this is the last time available through retail.
I was thinking of Purchasing GTA complete but I guess I get this and liberty stories...(or maybe something else seeing that the DLCs appears to be dropping in price).

[quote name='dejeckt']lol, funny to think there someone like minded somewhere

Kinda hesitant cause a while ago I remember them being dirt cheap...but I guess this is the last time available through retail.
I was thinking of Purchasing GTA complete but I guess I get this and liberty stories...(or maybe something else seeing that the DLCs appears to be dropping in price).[/QUOTE]

I was surprised to see it, but apparently Amazon added it back on Nov. 4th.

How amazing would it be if they re-did it and included the Complete collection instead? I'm sure it's just the regular game, but one can dream :D

[quote name='Blade']The lackluster (and dare I say, overpriced) selection of games does not include any games with credit offers. :([/QUOTE]

Dance Central has a $10 credit offer.

Does anyone have a link to the list? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and the link in the OP just goes to a description of the deal, without mentioning what games are included.

I think it was like all games that are out. Especially since seeing Black Ops there. Anyone know if you'll still get the promo credit?

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']I think it was like all games that are out. Especially since seeing Black Ops there. Anyone know if you'll still get the promo credit?[/QUOTE]

Looks like you do get the promo credit of $10 towards a purchase of a 12 month Live Gold sub.

Just cop'd Black Ops and Blazblue CS for $72.71. Saved myself about $24 :bouncy:

From what I've seen from the Black Friday Ads it looks like there won't be sales on Black Ops so I just had to do not to mention they had Blazblue up there which is one of my favorite fighting games this gen. And for less then $20 new, not bad imo. Hope to get in before NCR so I can practice.

EDIT: It looks like they removed Black ops & The Sly Cooper Collection from the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back