Buy 1 Game, Get 40% Off A Second, Limited Time Only!

I believe the reason both CoD BO and Sly Collection were taken off of the lists is because Amazon sold out and thus another seller was selling them. This happened last week with the Kinect B1G1 %50 off as well and they never came back even when Amazon got more stock.

I shot amazon a email regardless about Sly Collection as I want to pay them to take that and Naughty Bear off their hands.

What the Sly collections was part of the deal?!!?

I would have been in for that and something else! :/

Hoping both Enslaved and Sly collection come back up for sale. Then I'm on that like nobodies business.

I've been eyeing a copy of :360: Fallout: NV. Thought about snagging it and Just Cause 2, but you can buy the latter on Gamefly for about the same as the 40% off price from this deal, and no other game on this list is really calling out to me. Anyone think Amazon will do a decent price drop on Fallout for Black Friday?

Not seeing many games I want, might just grab 2 copies of Forza 3 Ultimate Edition after I get my $20 credit for NFS Hot Pursuit and sell one of them.

[quote name='MSI Magus']My reaction too...I was really hoping for some PSP/DS games.[/QUOTE]

Probably next week. This is a match to the TRU deal which only covers Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. Starting on Sunday, the deal is B1G1 50% off DS and PSP at TRU. Amazon will probably match again.

[quote name='bojay1997']Probably next week. This is a match to the TRU deal which only covers Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 this week. Starting on Sunday, the deal is B1G1 50% off DS and PSP at TRU. Amazon will probably match again.[/QUOTE]

Having just bought a DS, that's good news - but where did you see that? I figured there would be a thread somewhere....

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Having just bought a DS, that's good news - but where did you see that? I figured there would be a thread somewhere....[/QUOTE]

It's in the TRU thread.

Not much here. Only thing I saw was Batman AA Collectors and GTA lockbox for $30 after my $30 credit from the last sale.

[quote name='husyk']Black Ops added back to list.[/QUOTE]

Too bad they raised the price from $53.99 as it was priced earlier in the day to $59.59.

[quote name='husyk']Black Ops added back to list.[/QUOTE]

No sign of Sly HD Collection yet that was removed from the list with Black Ops.
Hope they add that one back too.

Was Sly definitely on the list? I saw the list as soon as it was posted and did not see Sly on it. Either I missed it, or they added it after I went to bed.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Was Sly definitely on the list? I saw the list as soon as it was posted and did not see Sly on it. Either I missed it, or they added it after I went to bed.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't for the first few hours, then I saw it in the very early morning.
I was a bit tired from work so I figured I will place an order after I take a short sleep, then when I woke up and it was gone.

would you guys consider it a good deal to get two GTA IV completes (one for me and one for my friend) and then have my friend pay me half the $60, so we each get one for $30?

or should I wait for Black Friday?

and thanks op

I've got Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in my cart and $20 from Black Ops. Can't find a game I'd want to add so I think I'll just wait till closer to Black Friday.

I wonder if they match the ad next week with the buy 1 DS/psp game get 1 50% off

though it wouldnt be that good of a deal..

2 30 buck games be 45 could of got 3 30 buck games for 60 or 30 , 15, 15

sending back one of the 30 buck games would knock 21 off

45-21 24 bucks blah

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']would you guys consider it a good deal to get two GTA IV completes (one for me and one for my friend) and then have my friend pay me half the $60, so we each get one for $30?

or should I wait for Black Friday?

and thanks op[/QUOTE]

If you want to be an ass and cheat your friend, then yes. The total cost for both games is not $60, but about $46 after discount, making your friend's share only $23, not $30.

[quote name='dchrisd']If you want to be an ass and cheat your friend, then yes. The total cost for both games is not $60, but about $46 after discount, making your friend's share only $23, not $30.[/QUOTE]

Really? because my cart shows $60. I'm not trying to cheat anyone. It says $75 discounted $15 to $60. If I can get two for $46 I'm all in. Remember, these are the completes, priced individually at $37.99.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']It wasn't for the first few hours, then I saw it in the very early morning.
I was a bit tired from work so I figured I will place an order after I take a short sleep, then when I woke up and it was gone.[/QUOTE]

ah I really hope they put Sly back up

Ninersfan4926:
My bad. Sorry. I apologize. I thought you were looking at the Lock Box editions which are $30.

To respond to your original question; It's a good deal, but you might be able to get it cheaper around Black Friday. The GTA games have been out for awhile and there are a ton of copies out there. If you guys are really looking forward to the game, and plan on playing it soon, go for it. Otherwise, wait.

Looks like the TRU deal is still better since it includes more titles...depending on how Game Party: In Motion is received, I might pick it up along with something else for Kinect...perhaps Dance Masters.

Toys R Us "deal" blows.

The only reason Amazon is any better is because you can get no tax charged and the prices are slightly better. I'm waiting for a B2G1 or something better personally. I like to get $20 off MSRP and not just $7 or whatever.

[quote name='dchrisd']Ninersfan4926:
My bad. Sorry. I apologize. I thought you were looking at the Lock Box editions which are $30.

To respond to your original question; It's a good deal, but you might be able to get it cheaper around Black Friday. The GTA games have been out for awhile and there are a ton of copies out there. If you guys are really looking forward to the game, and plan on playing it soon, go for it. Otherwise, wait.[/QUOTE]

No problem. and thanks. I think I'll wait until the end of this deal for more black friday deals to be revealed and then make a decision.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE'] I'm waiting for a B2G1 or something better personally.[/QUOTE]

just wondering, do you guys think any retailer will have b2g1 free between now and December? i would also like b2g1 free again, but i think that time has already passed and i may have to jump on this.

You know, with all the sales that Amazon has been having\matching, is there any real interest left in black friday and\or cyber monday deals? I know at this point I'm about spent out.

I bought GoldenEye and FlingSmash and used a $10 promotional credit.

GoldenEye, a simple game, and a new Wii Remote Plus for $66? Not bad.

[quote name='luminaria']You know, with all the sales that Amazon has been having\matching, is there any real interest left in black friday and\or cyber monday deals? I know at this point I'm about spent out.[/QUOTE]

If Amazon price matches Wal-Mart's ad and has KZ 2 and GOW Collection for $10, I'm getting it. As well as Smackdown vs. RAW, Madden and NHL 11 all like $30. So yeah, I'm still interested. The last 3 games I mentioned won't have a significant price drop until next year.

[quote name='bengalboy']Does the buy 1 get 1 40% off stack with the "prelude to black friday" amazon is running daily?[/QUOTE]

Splinter Cell Conviction is 14.99 so yes.

Received my order today. The GTA Lockbox is missing the duffle bag, keychain and soundtrack CD. Only received the game (red lable), Lockbox and Artbook. Happy I got the lockbox, but I was really looking forward to the duffle bag and keychain.

Also posted this in the Prelude to Black Friday thread (I thought the 40% off deal discussion was in that thread).

I'm almost tempted to order Red Dead Redemption with Goldeneye. I know RDR is like $30 in some black friday ads, but I don't see anything good on Goldeneye next week. I don't know if I should just wait or pick them up now. Comes out to like $36/each in this deal I think.

[quote name='Viper187']I'm almost tempted to order Red Dead Redemption with Goldeneye. I know RDR is like $30 in some black friday ads, but I don't see anything good on Goldeneye next week. I don't know if I should just wait or pick them up now. Comes out to like $36/each in this deal I think.[/QUOTE]

goldeneye will be $39.99 thursday/friday at kmart if you have 1 near by.I'm trying to find out if its the standard edition or the version with the gold classic controller but I havent got an answer yet from that thread

went to TRU today and their selection was pretty weak. A lot of clearance games, none worth it to me, and they did have a lot of the newer games, none of the $30, $20 games I was looking for to spend my $20 GC and get 40% off another. So I just used the $20GC to buy 1600points.. prob just buy ME1 with it on Games on Demand since that's what I wanted with ME2, but they had neither =P

bread's done
Back