Buy 2, Get 1 Free Video Game Sale at Amazon

Dranakin

Member since Oct. 2003
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]18997[/IMG-R]Matching Target's Sunday ad promotion, Amazon is running a buy 2, get 1 free sale on over 1000 titles. All platforms, including PC & Mac are represented. Be sure NOT to use 1-Click checkout or the discount will not apply.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 2, get 1 free at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I wrong thinking the Vita prices are good? They are MSRP but they have a better selection than Target. I'm thinking about getting Ninja Gaiden, Dynasty Warrior, and Shinibido (which looks terrible I know.) I'd like to hear an argument to talk to me out of it.

Now I can buy all the games I wanted from yesterday's prices at the same price from yesterday but now I have to get 3 at a time in order to get the same price from yesterday! ... right? I'm confused Amazon.

EDIT: At least they still have good prices on hardback guides and art books. :)

[quote name='KornKid91']Silent Hill HD apparently has a ton of glitches and even the art director said he's disappointed with it. Most people are saying it's inferior to the original versions.[/QUOTE]

IGN said 9/10.

[quote name='Vinny']Looks like they're removing games, huh? I don't see SMT Devil Summoner Overclocked anymore.

I would have bit if they had Pokemon HeartGold but nope, they only have SoulSilver.:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]That was listed? It's been on sale for $29.99 for a few days now ($29.80 right now, I think), and I doubt that Amazon would include a game that's not at MSRP for this sale.

If it was included, though, and it stayed at the $29.99-ish price point, I'd possibly get that, Devil Survivor 2, and RE:R.

I just bought Tales of the Abyss 3D and haven't opened it yet. Will likely try to return it and rebuy if I can find two other games at $40.

I just picked up Pokemon Black, White and Kirby's Massive Attack. It would have preferred to get HeartGold instead of Kirby but oh well.

[quote name='Vigilante']That was listed? It's been on sale for $29.99 for a few days now ($29.80 right now, I think), and I doubt that Amazon would include a game that's not at MSRP for this sale.

If it was included, though, and it stayed at the $29.99-ish price point, I'd possibly get that, Devil Survivor 2, and RE:R.[/QUOTE]

No, sorry. I'm blind. It was DS2 that I saw... not DS Overclocked.

[quote name='dvgamer']Alan Wake, Dragon Age II, and Oblivion GOTY for $40 seems pretty good. Decisions decisions...[/QUOTE]

DA 2 is target clearanced for 9.98.

[quote name='Vinny']No, sorry. I'm blind. It was DS2 that I saw... not DS Overclocked.[/QUOTE]No worries. It's still there, though.

I was hoping that they would add this deal since I had some credit saved up there. I was also hoping that the Devil May Cry HD Collection would somehow be available as part of it. :(

And I wasn't expecting these jacked up prices either. Well, if I could find one more game for 40 or less, I might go with it anyway. I've got Metal Gear Solid collection and Rayman Origins so far.

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']Am I wrong thinking the Vita prices are good? They are MSRP but they have a better selection than Target. I'm thinking about getting Ninja Gaiden, Dynasty Warrior, and Shinibido (which looks terrible I know.) I'd like to hear an argument to talk to me out of it.[/QUOTE]I mean, they're Vita launch games, they'll eventually drop.
But hey, it's a new system, and I want to play some games.
At 26.66 a game, I'm ok.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']IGN said 9/10.[/QUOTE]lol

[quote name='buckythekat']if I can't see 3D should I pass on Super Mario 3D Land?[/QUOTE]Nope. Still a fantastic game.

For those who are curious, save yourself the disappointing click...

No Tales of Grace F. No Amalur. No Silent Hill HD. No Asura's Wrath.

But there are $30 copies of Singularity in stock.

hummmm lets break this down

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar$
Camping Mama Outdoor Adventures$
Final Fantasy XIII

Total price 70

using coupons next week

FF x-2 15
FF 13 10 to 15 easy can find it

25 to 30
and 40 for the two ds game

BLAH Same price as next week at best buy not worth it

Got Rayman Origins, Shinobido 2 and Dynasty Warriors Next for Vita. I had to skip on Wipeout and BlazBlue since I was never much of a fan of racing or fighting games. I would actually enjoy Shinobido more than Wipeout in my case.

These deal is pretty meh for a lot of titles since they just jacked the prices up but it is a good deal for portable titles, older titles or brand new titles that haven't had price drops yet.

I picked up the Witcher 2 for PC (was going to wait for the upcoming GOTY or whatever but the stuff in that are free updates for the vanilla release and it comes with less physical goods), Jak & Daxter collection and Super Mario 3D Land for about $45 after Amazon credit I had.

they boost the prices back up for this its horrible i was hoping they would drop the price for 13-2 but best buy gots it next week for 29.99 i;m down

[quote name='Wompdevil']These deal is pretty meh for a lot of titles since they just jacked the prices up but it is a good deal for portable titles, older titles or brand new titles that haven't had price drops yet.

I picked up the Witcher 2 for PC (was going to wait for the upcoming GOTY or whatever but the stuff in that are free updates for the vanilla release and it comes with less physical goods), Jak & Daxter collection and Super Mario 3D Land for about $45 after Amazon credit I had.[/QUOTE]
I own Witcher II PC retail. The stuff that comes with it is about as much as most special collectors editions come with nowadays. It's fucking crazy.

It's kind of hard to take this sale seriously after seeing Deus Ex regular edition for $59.99. But I have to say I'm considering getting three Ninja Storm Generations and selling two on eBay, sure I'll take about a $20 loss after it's said and done but paying 20 bucks for a 60 buck game that just came out isn't a bad deal now is it?

Nice! Seeing as how Target was OOS on the portable titles I wanted, I was able to grab Mario Land and Tales of the Abyss 3 plus BlazBlue for Vita.

Well, I actually made out with three games I was hoping for. Blades of Time, Tales of the Abyss and Tekken Hybrid Limited Edition. $39.99 each. Ended up being $28.79 each after tax, and Prime Shipping will get it to me within two days.

Got Syndicate, SFxT, and Ninja Gaiden 3 for 360 for a total of $111.32. Not a terrible deal. About $37 per game. Wish I could have gotten Amalur instead of Syndicate though.

picked up dragon quest monster joker 2, professor layton and the last specter, & SMT devil survivor 2. Also picked up another trio of games; cave story 3d, RE revelations, tales of the abyss 3d. Thinking about getting another trio of games but would that be against amazon's policy?

thanks op picked up metal gear solid hd collection, jak and daxter hd collection, and silent hill hd collection so a total of 8 games in hd for 10 bucks a peace.

[quote name='realskillz']thanks op picked up metal gear solid hd collection, jak and daxter hd collection, and silent hill hd collection so a total of 8 games in hd for 10 bucks a peace.[/QUOTE]

Silent hill HD? I don't see it???

Resistance price fixed! Wow- maybe they read this thread!

Edit - nevermind Silent Hill HD is 360 only. :(

I'm going to mention it again. the games in the sale are not only on those 8 pages. search the title you want and if it has a special offer listed under it then its probably part of the sale.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']I'm going to mention it again. the games in the sale are not only on those 8 pages. search the title you want and if it has a special offer listed under it then its probably part of the sale.[/QUOTE]

Any examples?? - I've tried on a bunch of ps3 titles w/ no luck...

bread's done
Back