Buy 2 Get 1 Free Vita Games Matched by Amazon

slappynutz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1346912522&pf_rd_i=3010556011

Took a while to find it, and it doesn't show up reliably on the Vita Store page for some reason, but was able to order Rayman, MvC3, and Wipeout.

*Edit*

Here are the games:

Uncharted
Rayman Origins
Hot Shots Golf
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Fifa Soccer
Wipeout 2048
Lumines
Modnation Racers
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Little Deviants
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Army Corps of Hell
Asphalt: Injection
F1 2011
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Michael Jackson The Experience

No idea why repeat visits to the Amazon Vita Store don't get the 2 for 1 to show up, but I saw it briefly, ordered, and saved the address to post here. Worked fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh...so after chatting and calling Amazon yesterday, I got nowhere. Which is fine, not a big deal. I have some trades in progress that were delivered today, and hopefully can be processed soon. Then I'll just order the three games I want (hopefully still in stock...) and return the extra one.

What annoys me, is that I spend almost 30 minutes on the phone with a woman named Erika yesterday, who all but came out and told me she thought I was making this up. When I finally got her to find it on the site, she told me she couldnt do anything. She did suggest that I return the Hot Shots I had ordered, and basically reorder it again. I told her I'd think about it...she then asked me if I wanted her to submit a return request and have UPS come pick up my package. I told her no, that's not necessary, I might just keep what I have. She said that's fine, she wouldn't do anything, and we hung up...

Checked my email before bed, and had two emails from Amazon telling me that a UPS driver would come today to pick up my return of Hot Shots...ugh. Checked my Amazon account page, to see that two returns had actually been entered by Erika, the emails said her name. I responded, and luckily this morning they were able to cancel the return requests, but had no way to prevent UPS from stopping by. So I had to explain to him that I'm not returning anything...which sucks for him, because I live in the middle of nowhere.

My fifa shipped today so it wasn't out of stock for long.

Going to have all these games and waiting for Lockerz :( Uncharted shipped from Lockerz on the 15th, I'm hoping the Vita will ship tomorrow.

[quote name='Turkletont']My fifa shipped today so it wasn't out of stock for long.

Going to have all these games and waiting for Lockerz :( Uncharted shipped from Lockerz on the 15th, I'm hoping the Vita will ship tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I am betting they took some of the games down and said out of stock so that they had some to offer on release day. I mean not everyone thinks to buy games before a system. I have seen them do that before, on other websites. Remember Best Buy during there amazing deals, they were all magically restocked on black friday... At least that's what I am hoping, I would rather buy from amazon than target, but if the games aren't listed in the morning, I go to target at lunch and get the games!

[quote name='bestkeeper14']I am betting they took some of the games down and said out of stock so that they had some to offer on release day. I mean not everyone thinks to buy games before a system. I have seen them do that before, on other websites. Remember Best Buy during there amazing deals, they were all magically restocked on black friday... At least that's what I am hoping, I would rather buy from amazon than target, but if the games aren't listed in the morning, I go to target at lunch and get the games![/QUOTE]

Sounds like what's happening, hopefully sometime before the 25th they increase the game selection again.

[quote name='Turkletont']My fifa shipped today so it wasn't out of stock for long.

Going to have all these games and waiting for Lockerz :( Uncharted shipped from Lockerz on the 15th, I'm hoping the Vita will ship tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I got an email from them saying they had supplies issues getting it from sony, and haven't shipped it yet, they gave me 1000 ptz for my troubles and said it would ship in the next couple of days.

[quote name='martyback']If BlazBlue and FIFA come back, I'm gonna jump on this one. Otherwise, Rayman's the only game I want.[/QUOTE]

Did you try doing a search for those two, adding them to your cart and go through checkout? I was able to add FIFA to my other 2 titles earlier by doing this and it wasn't on the list of games.

[quote name='Indyjones']Did you try doing a search for those two, adding them to your cart and go through checkout? I was able to add FIFA to my other 2 titles earlier by doing this and it wasn't on the list of games.[/QUOTE]

I did and it did not change the price....

Anyone know if I will be able to buy games that are available 2/22/2012 once it hits midnight on the WESSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIIDE? Or does amazon do something crazy like wait until 6am when Motha fuckers are sleepin? Holla Back!

Was hoping they would have updated the list to include Katamari and Dynasty Warriors. Don't see any changes to the list yet so I guess I'll check to see if my local Best Buy will do the match when I go in to pick up my Vita.

[quote name='Muerthoz']Was hoping they would have updated the list to include Katamari and Dynasty Warriors. Don't see any changes to the list yet so I guess I'll check to see if my local Best Buy will do the match when I go in to pick up my Vita.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't think the original list went live until 9 or 10 pst. So hopefully if they will add more later this morning.

Hoping they add Army Corps of Hell. I'm looking to get that, Lumines, and something else. I think I'm between Ninja Gaiden and Dynasty Warriors for my third. Any suggestions? And yes, I have played Ninja Gaiden 1 before.

I talked with Amazon chat, and here's the transcript.
Me: Does Amazon plan on adding more games to the Vita B2G1 offer page.

Braj Kishore:Hello, My name is Braj. I'll be happy to help you.
I would like to inform you that our ware house team is trying to gather more and more items and as soon as they will be available, they will be updated on the website.

Me:I see. Well, I was planning on purchasing Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen, Dynasty Warriors Next, and Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. However, only one of those games are available on the offer page.
I also noticed all three items are in stock on Amazon.com
Just wondering if the other 2 games will be added to the page before the promotion ends

Braj Kishore:Teny, I can not promise any time frame but yes you will see the updates items soon.
updated*
Is there anything else I can help you with?

Me:That will be it then. Thanks.

Braj Kishore:you are welcome.
Thanks for visiting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful day.
I kind of have a feeling he doesn't know what I was talking about, but I guess keep an eye out to see if Dynasty Warriors does get added.

Just came back from BB. Got the last Lumines and Wipeout, and then grabbed UMvC3. Was originally going to get katamari, but decided better deal would be to get another $40 game instead of $30.

[quote name='Turkletont']If I go to a best buy store, can I do the B2G1 but have one of the games be a pre-order?[/QUOTE]

No. Best Buy is not equipped to handle a pre-order in full. They have pre-order cards for $5 deposits printable from the game kiosk, but they can't take a full $40 for a game to count towards the B2G1F. You can only pull that off online.

Was planning on getting in on this as soon as my trade in was processed. That just happened, but Hot Shots going OOS and Rayman being backordered ruins it for me. Oh well I guess...

[quote name='dallow']Last 3 posts are about Best Buy but this is the Amazon thread. :)[/QUOTE]

I thought this was the AmaBuy thread :booty:

I bit, got the system along with Uncharted, Lumines and UMVC3. MVC won't ship for a few weeks but will have everything else on friday.

[quote name='Auburn']Dear Amazon,

Please add Dynasty Warriors Next and Army Corps of Hell to your B2G1 sale.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Army Corps was there when the deal went live but was deleted a few hours later. It's pretty likely it won't be coming back again.

Well Army Corps of Hell is part of Best Buy's B2G1, I found a copy at a fairly local store and picked it up with Wipeout and MLB: The Show for $80.43 after $5 RZ points... Just a heads up if you want that particular game.

Should've paid for regular shipping on my games...ordered them on the 20th when this deal first went live and they still haven't shipped. I have nothing to play! And all I wanted was to save 7 bucks on shipping.

[quote name='PDJ']Should've paid for regular shipping on my games...ordered them on the 20th when this deal first went live and they still haven't shipped. I have nothing to play! And all I wanted was to save 7 bucks on shipping.[/QUOTE]

I hate when I make that mistake. If you haven't already, check out some of the demos on the PSN. The Rayman Origins and Unit 13 ones are pretty legit. 20-30 min of gameplay each. Something to hold you over, if not for just a bit.

Amazon finally updated their expected ship date on Fifa. It's now estimated for March 7th. :(

Oh well.

UMvC3 is still estimated for mid-March.

Are there any other websites that would honor the buy 2 get 1 for titles not listed on Amazon. Target nor Best Buy carry all 3 titles that I'm interested in.

Can I buy 3 games and return one of them to amazon? Will they give me credit? I'm buying my games and vita all at the same time and I don't want to send everything.

I want to pre-order Unit 13 and Resistance with that and I don't want Rayman and Lumines (as my 2nd or 3rd game). I want Uncharted, Lumines, and Unit 3. What will happen if I return one or two games back?

I don't want to get in trouble with them lol

Thanx :)

Sorry for the double post...Didn't notice the "edit" button on my original post.

The problem with this sale is that so many of the games take forever to ship. By the time you get the game, there probably would already be a sale on the games for even less...

P.S. The sale ends today!

[quote name='crzyboy88']The problem with this sale is that so many of the games take forever to ship. By the time you get the game, there probably would already be a sale on the games for even less...

P.S. The sale ends today![/QUOTE]

Unless you took advantage of the sale in the 1st day or two, in which case you likely have your games by now.

[quote name='pjb16']Unless you took advantage of the sale in the 1st day or two, in which case you likely have your games by now.[/QUOTE]
not true, ive purchase my games the same day the promotion came out and just 20 minutes ago i finally got the email that my order was shipped, already finished uncharted since i got that first but after that i had to reset my vita and use my hong kong account to get demos, out of all the psn stores the hong kong one has the better demos

wow i saw this promo just now lol i got
uncharted
dungeon hunters alliances
raymen
total 68.98 i also used the free $20 credit that we got with the vita that is how it came out to 68.98

Sorry to hear about the shipping Problems and out of Stock stuff. I ordered the first few minutes it went up and got Lumines, Fifa and Mrvl Vs Capcom 3 shipped the next day and I had them on Friday. I used free shipping too, sometimes you just get lucky. It was a great deal for as I got the Wifi but the mem card could not be added so they credited me 20 back to my cc and then I got the 20 for it after it shipped. It was an amazon classic week!

i know this don't belong here but im just gonna trow it in case anyone is interested, i got fifa on my order to be able to take advantage of the offer but i don't want the game, if anyone is interested please let me know, the game its on the way, it got shipped on Friday

bread's done
Back