Buy a Wii Console, Get a $50 Gift Card Free + Other Discounts Starts 12/5 at Walmart

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Minimum 10 consoles per store.

Also:

[quote name='TurboPascal']http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=PR&date=20091202&id=10785886

Some details

Now through Dec. 24, the retailer will offer 15-20% savings on 25 top video game titles, including games for kids, families and extreme gamers, in stores. Starting Saturday, Dec. 5, shoppers with a Wii on their wish list will have the added bonus of receiving a $50 Walmart Gift Card with the purchase of a $199 Wii console in stores, through Dec. 12 while supplies last.*

These newly priced titles, most of which are also available on www.walmart.com today, include these below and many others:
  • Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics (Wii) - now $40
  • Lego Rock Band (Wii) - now $40
  • Rock Band: Beatles (Wii) - now $40
  • MySims: Agents (Wii) - now $40
  • Tekken 6 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - now $50
  • Madden 2010 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - now $50
  • WWE 2010 (Xbox 360) - now $50, WWE 2010 (Wii) - now $40
  • Batman Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) - now $50
  • Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) - now $50
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) - now $50
  • Halo 3:ODST (Xbox 360) - now $50
  • Uncharted 2 (PS3) - now $50
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...I just bought one at Walmart last week before BF! Wonder if I can just go back and get the gift card? Maybe I can just a return/rebuy?

The second I buy a Wii the Wii HD gets announced. So can everyone that wants a Wii HD within a year give me one dollar to make your dream happen?

I could use the $100 gift card I got from buying a 360 a couple of weeks back, get this and get a $50 card, which would make this a really excellent deal...unfortunately, I don't like the Wii controller and am hard pressed to think of anything I would want to play on it. :whistle2:k

Nah, think I'll just hold out for a PS3 free gift card offer. :nottalking:

Of note, the Walmart site only shows 22 titles. The sale is the top 25 titles.

Included will be New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for the 360 and, I'm guessing, but not 100% sure - MW2 for the PS3.

Sucks that I had just bought a Wii last week from Best Buy. I might go to Walmart on Sat and try to get a Wii which I'll return to Best Buy. I noticed the ad said while supplies last so I don't know if there will be any left by the time I get there.

[quote name='cletus']Sucks that I had just bought a Wii last week from Best Buy. I might go to Walmart on Sat and try to get a Wii which I'll return to Best Buy. I noticed the ad said while supplies last so I don't know if there will be any left by the time I get there.[/QUOTE]
That sir might not work due to the serial # thing

[quote name='cletus']Sucks that I had just bought a Wii last week from Best Buy. I might go to Walmart on Sat and try to get a Wii which I'll return to Best Buy. I noticed the ad said while supplies last so I don't know if there will be any left by the time I get there.[/QUOTE]

yeap like the person above said.. SS numbers will not line up .. best buy will not accept the walmart system

the Wii needs to get another price cut. Its been the most stubborn and gives you the least amount of product for your money. Nice deal but im still not touching it until i feel like nintendo isnt treating me like an on demand cash register.

For those hoping Amazon matches, good luck. With the 360 they sold out within seconds. Couldnt even get it in your cart fast enough.

[quote name='UncleBob']Of note, the Walmart site only shows 22 titles. The sale is the top 25 titles.

Included will be New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for the 360 and, I'm guessing, but not 100% sure - MW2 for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing the list of 22 titles? The Walmart link in the OP seems to be dead.

sorry im kind of outdated on this, but how do I price match something on amazon?
does it has to be something from another website online? or it can be also a physical store like shopko?

[quote name='Fire_Thief']games... 25... for 10 each? Oh lawd... let's do this.[/QUOTE]
It's $10 off not $10 for the game.

I wonder if Amazon will do anything to top this. Would be sweet if they atleast price matched it id rather have amazon credit then Wallmart anyday.

Pull through amazon! I'm eyeing a Wii, just need a good bargain to make it happen. I live in San Francisco, there's no Wal-Mart here.

[quote name='postalpez']bing is up to 20% at wallyworld now hope its still there sat will knock another 440 off the wii[/QUOTE]
Bing up 20%? WIN. :applause:

So what time would people recommend getting there? My dad wants to go get one for my sister for Christmas and he's wondering when he should get there.

[quote name='Mizzou75']So what time would people recommend getting there? My dad wants to go get one for my sister for Christmas and he's wondering when he should get there.[/QUOTE]

iTouch, Ipod Classic, Ipod Nano?

[quote name='Mizzou75']uhhh...what?[/QUOTE]

Use giftcard you get from wii deal on one of them.

[quote name='Casteor']Use giftcard you get from wii deal on one of them.[/QUOTE]

But he wanted to know what time he should get there to get in on the deal, not what to use the gift card on.

[quote name='AceSXE']But he wanted to know what time he should get there to get in on the deal, not what to use the gift card on.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay.

if I bought a wii, not only would I feel embarrassed (omg wii sports!) but what games would I play? metroid trilogy, super mario galaxy, what else?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']if I bought a wii, not only would I feel embarrassed (omg wii sports!) but what games would I play? metroid trilogy, super mario galaxy, what else?[/QUOTE]

Mod the Wii for free games, then try everything. Works very well IMO.

[quote name='Dr Geo']Mod the Wii for free games, then try everything. Works very well IMO.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they disable the homebrew channel with the new firmware?

[quote name='ooga']Didn't they disable the homebrew channel with the new firmware?

[/QUOTE]

I've pretty sure there's way around that, but I'm still on 3.2.

[quote name='thehoweller']Stop typing! Damn![/QUOTE]

Your comment doesn't make too much sense to me.

Damn, thinking about picking one up but limited to 10 a store? Have a hard chance of actually getting one...

Might get it if Amazon price matches.

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Damn, thinking about picking one up but limited to 10 a store? Have a hard chance of actually getting one...

Might get it if Amazon price matches.[/QUOTE]

Its a MINIMUM of 10 per store....most will have more, if not a lot more.

[quote name='Rihan']Its a MINIMUM of 10 per store....most will have more, if not a lot more.[/QUOTE]
Oh ok lol, I thought it said limited, I was like I'm def. not gonna be in time to get one haha, thanks for clearing things up.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']I don't see the Bing Walmart 20% deal. Any help?[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a bit of help. Click on the Ellen Degeneres 12 day give away on the main page of bing cashback. In the bottom left corner is a button for 20% cashback at walmart.

Then spin around twice in your chair while downing a 40 of Mickeys. When done spinning, click the Walmart link button. A hazy view of a bing search result for xbox 360's should come up. Click on the Wal-mart Link in the sponsored ads at the top of the bing search results.

Or just type in Xbox 360 in Bing search engine and choose the 20% off link at the top. But I prefer some malt liquor with my savings.

I've talked with the employees of my store, my town's store has gotten 100 Wii's in stock. They said the giftcard comes with the Wii starting at midnight, but they also said after the 100 Wii's are gone, they won't be restocking until the deal is over. Anyone hear anything like that?

bread's done
Back