Buy Bioshock 360, get Darkness 360 free - $50 at Amazon/Frys, $60 at GameStop

poisonedpawn45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Amazon ($50):
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Scroll down a little and it will say Best Value. It says buy Bioshock and get The Darkness as a free gift.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-BioShock/dp/B000MKA60W/[/quote]

Update: Now available at EB/GS
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B200224B
Use coupon code SAVER for free shipping

Frys.com has a deal going on where you buy Bioshock and get Darkness for free:

Frys ($50):
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/5441549?site=sa:Homepage:Spot2
Price: $49.99 + S/H

EDIT: Corrected the Fry's price to $50, thanks TouchH2!

Does anyone have any idea how long these deals are gonna last? I'm itching to place an order, but I gotta wait for my paycheck to clear.

weird crap happening on my side: i get the "best value" now under bioshock's listing but its now $59.99 and i clicked on it but comes out to $119.98 in my checkout and doesn't change to $59.99 before clicking on the place your order button!?!

what the hell lol

Deal is back up on amazon, got in this time. Gonna just trade in my bioshock disc towards assassin's creed for about 25 bucks (getting a bonus 40% total) and look at it as getting darkness for 25...

I don't feel like doing the math, but somehow I'm getting a deal.

OMG, many thanks for this deal !!:D
I had to jump on it, I was waiting for a good deal on Bioshock, and this sealed the deal.
God damn, and I'm going to buy COD4, and Assasin's Creed for the PS3 tomorrow.
My wallet is simply flat now.

Dammit CAG, after buying a Xbox 360 Elite recently and with almost no money left..these deals come along..man, my wallet is taking a beating..stop with the deals CAG.."decides to let CAG win and just obey's Cheapy D's mantra of buying Cheapass games no matter what cost"

Wow - just wow... first the SMG + 25 deal at TRU this evening, and now this! I'm effectively getting The Darkness for "free", because my copy of Bioshock is still sitting on the shelf unopened! Guess who's visiting the local Gamestop tomorrie and "trading" in for a new copy of Ace Combat 6!

CAG FTW this holiday season!!!

I just ordered both. It didn't take the cost off The Darkness until the very end of the checkout process right before I submitted my order. It shows as a discount of -$56.99 and the final cost was $49.99. You may want to double check everything before submitting an order in case Amazon runs out and it ships from another dealer.

Bioshock and the Darkness are currently the #2 and #3 spot on the Amazon top sellers in video games list. Beaten only by Mario.

This is a sick bargain for a cheap ass gamer. Unfortunately it is a little late (which is probably why they are doing it); as most people in here seem to have already played bioshock. I played it and beat it twice and got 1000 ach pts so am not too interested in a third run through anytime soon though.

Even Darkness for 50 isnt that bad, but I could probably get it solo a lot cheaper. Still it would be nice to havea copy of bioshock in case i want to replay but prob not.

I'm a recently new 360 owner and this is exactly what I've been waiting for. Couldn't bring myself to pay full retail for bioshock after it's been out this long, but $50 for bioshock AND the darkness. I am all over that.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']QFT

I loved the game, the combat, style, atmosphere. The only area I didn't greatly enjoy was the hellish ww2-style levels.

Oh, and your signature should say 'WAS' not 'IS' ;)[/quote]

It was actually WWI :)

This is posted in another thread too btw... sry.

AWESOME deal for just Bioshock alone... The Darkness is supposed to be pretty dope too.

[quote name='racerman8']I wish Amazon has the NBA/NHL 2K8 deal too with the Bioshock/The Darkness deal.[/quote]

I hope they will match that deal in the near future. To help prod them along you can always email them :D Might work, YMMV of course.

the deal shows when u are checking out wwith both products. not showing on the buy together price on product page

It showed mine when I checked out. But now in Track my stuff after I checked out, it shows them as two seperate orders and The Darkness is $56.99. E-mailed Amazon to see what's up. Will update when I find out.

OMG this sucks, I just clicked 'Add to Cart' for Bioshock, and it shows NOTHING for the Darkness.

:[

It said, "Buy Bioshock and get the Darkness as a free gift"

I assumed I could just add BIoshock and it would auto-add or something

GREAAAAAAAAAAT! XD

No your supposed to click on the better deal link, where it says buy both. During checkout it says 110$ until you get to the final page, where it says the actual price.

I ordered and then cancelled. From reviews I read, it seems that these games are really nothing more than rental material for me. Goodluck to all who picked up this deal and hope you enjoy them.

I was going to order it too, but after reading the reviews, I'll wait till they go down to Platinum Hits, before I buy them..No hurry for me to buy more games, as I got a huge backlog to go through anyways.

Looks like the deal is dead. The Bioshock page shows Bioshock + Halo 3 for $110 and the Darkness page shows Darkness + Bioshock for $107.

[quote name='orimental']Looks like the deal is dead. The Bioshock page shows Bioshock + Halo 3 for $110 and the Darkness page shows Darkness + Bioshock for $107.[/QUOTE]

sucks i was really thinking about this one. and i hear Bioshock is that SHIZNIT.

Black Friday awaits.....

Recieved a reply to my inquiry, and they fixed my order to reflect Darkness for free. They claim I didn't do the Promotion in the checkout, but I know it showed it, maybe it was my fault for hitting one click in my shopping cart instead of doing the full checkout. But it's fixed, and thats all I care about.

BUMMER! I tried to do this deal at amazon.com yesterday but it said my credit card was wrong because of the zip code. I call my bank to straighten it out and when I go back to Amazon a day later, the deal is DEAD!!!
I just got an X-Box yesterday and these were two games I was planning on getting and now I'm gonna have to pay full price for both of them. BUMMER.

bread's done
Back