Buy Borderlands (360/PC), Get the Double Add-On Pack Free At Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_285.jpg[/rightimg]UPDATE: Dead
Buy the 360 version ($37.99) or PC version ($27.99) of Borderlands at Amazon, get the double game add-on pack for free. Add-on pack includes The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot. Also comes with free $5 Amazon MP3 credit.

:360::ps3: Borderlands with Free Double Add-On Pack

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look like it's available on the 360 anymore. It's only for the pc version now. Damn. I would have bought it right away. Still plan on getting it but looks like I'll wait it out a little bit more.

The deal still worked for me. Just did it right now. Got the Xbox versions of both the game and add-on. I used a 20 dollar gc from red dead redemption, but then amazon also deducted another 20 bucks, charging me a total of 17 dollars. The add-on pack ships from J&R world or something, but the promotion still works.

I didn't jump on this - but I assume this deal is Amazon getting rid of some stock to make room for the inevitable GOTY version of Borderlands - which I will definitely be picking up.

What a great game.

Deal still not working for me even with adding J&R's copy to the deal. Oh well. Maybe I'll just wait for the hopefully coming GOTY edition.

God dammit, Amazon!

You just couldn't give me my $10 credit before killing this deal, could you? I was going to get all that Borderland goodness for $26.99, but NO, you just had to kill it.

Boo, Amazon, BOO!

Okay, now once again Amazon copies of the game are up, but the deal isn't working. Can someone just put this thread in the deal graveyard already? Tired of getting my hopes up.

Ordered almost a week ago now and it has been in "shipping soon" mode since Monday. This might be the longest I have ever had to wait for an in-stock item to ship.

All this DLC on these games, makes me want to wait on the inevitable GOTY/Complete/Definitive editions before I buy the first edition of any game.

bread's done
Back