Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

If someone doesnt realize these things are bad for them, they deserve what they get. I know they are not good for me, but who cares? You only live once, live how you want to before life passes you by! lol
Well, I HAVE always wanted to try crack, and maybe get a prostitute....

NOS tastes better than Rockstar, Red Bull, etc...
Nope! I got one for the code, and it tasted like poo-poo. Granted I'm not an energy drink affiiciando; I only treat myself occasionally to one mixed with vodka at the bars, but I definitely prefer Red Bull or Monster to this mess.

i miss Vault. reminded me of Surge, which i also miss.
Beat me to it... I loved surge back in the day, it didn't hurt that they had promos all the time where 1 in 4 would get you a free drink (I actually think I still have some of the caps lol). Vault was close, but it wasn't quite the same as Surge unfortunately, you'd think with all of the crazy soda flavors they put out these days they might actually bring one back that tastes better than carbonated skittles. Even though I only drink diet soda, if and when I DO actually have a soda instead of water or coffee, I would kill for a surge.

I managed to score a four pack at a Publix's store tonight...sweet thing is it was on clearance sale for $3.99. Keep a code for myself, giving one to my brother...gotta figure out what to do with the other two.

Not sure if this is off-track, but does anyone know if the skins for Arkham City take progressive damage like the standard suit? I'm getting a little pissed looking at the grim/gritty Batman costume.

[quote name='stavros45']Not sure if this is off-track, but does anyone know if the skins for Arkham City take progressive damage like the standard suit? I'm getting a little pissed looking at the grim/gritty Batman costume.[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen on my New Game+ with my Beyond skin hasnt torn at all.

And the NOS wasnt awful tasting. I mean, it's an energy drink you cant expect much. :roll:
It also reminded me the days of going to car shows with my friends back in high school haha

Ok how the HELL do I change my skins? I can't figure it out for the life of me! Also however off topic...when an incoming call comes in how do I answer it. I am the type of player that skips tutorials, and doesn't pay attention to anything really... and this time it has bit me in the behind. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']Ok how the HELL do I change my skins? I can't figure it out for the life of me! Also however off topic...when an incoming call comes in how do I answer it. I am the type of player that skips tutorials, and doesn't pay attention to anything really... and this time it has bit me in the behind. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Ive changed Catwomans skin when you choose the character.

You should use Detective Mode to find the answering phone then go up to it. Then you go through the city to answer it. Its actually a really good story as you piece it together. I havent finished it tho.

I would give $4 on amazon payment method for a working code for beyond skin.

Quick question do these skins work in campaign or only challenge maps?

I'll trade Uncharted 3 Multiplayer DLC and or a Ratchet & Clank All 4 One DLC for a Batman Beyond skin.

Also, how can you tell if your can will have a code? Is it specially marked or anything?

You use the code from the can and enter it into their website. Then you are given a unique code when you spend the point on the skin.

[quote name='wrencrest']Finally someone around her actually agrees with me. I can't believe all the hate. I would have thought most gamers would love energy drinks so they could stay up longer to play their favorite games![/QUOTE]
I think they're pretty disgusting, kinda like flat Cactus Cooler mixed with dirty girl parts. But I think energy drinks are disgusting anyway; Vamp is probably the only one I've ever liked because it tasted a bit like cherry 7-Up. But even that is a waste of money in my eyes. I can drink three or four of these things and never feel the least bit energized, so I'm convinced that some people just experience a placebo effect. Or I have superhuman immunity.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I would give $4 on amazon payment method for a working code for beyond skin.

Quick question do these skins work in campaign or only challenge maps?[/QUOTE]

I have a code if you are still looking PM me.

I just grabbed some cans. Will be emailing out the codes once I get home to those that already PMed me. Grabbed a few extra in case people wanted some that didn't pm me.

All I am lookin for is to recoup the cost of the NOS which is $1.75 as I wouldn't normally buy them. If interested please PM me and tell me which system you want the code for. I will reply back on payment details.

Thanks for posting this. I got the last can at my local Publix and they gave me a buck off coupon so I only spent a little over a buck :) Too bad I have to beat the game to use the skin in the story :cry:

These are just the codes under the tab of the drink, right? I have 10 codes, and definitely don't plan on using them. PM me if anyone wants one... not looking for any compensation, as I had about 10 empty cans in my recycling.

**** UPDATE *****

I'm all out! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hunter and friends']These are just the codes under the tab of the drink, right? I have 10 codes, and definitely don't plan on using them. PM me if anyone wants one... not looking for any compensation, as I had about 10 empty cans in my recycling.[/QUOTE]

I have two codes if he runs out

Gone

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Can anyone clarofy if the costumes are only for the challange rooms or for the story mode?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this as well...

[quote name='Hunter and friends']Sorry but I'm all out now! If I get any more in the next couple days (which is pretty likely) I'll post about em. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hey Hunter and friends thanks for code. I left you feedback.

Thank you Shadowkast for offering codes also.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Can anyone clarofy if the costumes are only for the challange rooms or for the story mode?[/QUOTE]

They work in story too after you beat the game.

Here is what it says...

Unlock the Batman Beyond Batman Skin and become the Dark Knight of Gotham’s future. This skin can be worn in the story campaign upon completion of main story and in the challenge maps.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I just grabbed some cans. Will be emailing out the codes once I get home to those that already PMed me. Grabbed a few extra in case people wanted some that didn't pm me.

All I am lookin for is to recoup the cost of the NOS which is $1.75 as I wouldn't normally buy them. If interested please PM me and tell me which system you want the code for. I will reply back on payment details.[/QUOTE]

Hey Jimmie still have any? I'm looking for ps3 code. Pm me your email where I can pay thx

If anyone would like to trade a PS3 code for an Uncharted 3 dynamic theme, skin, gun our multiplayer access, send me a pm.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out the sis-in-law drinks this stuff and hooked me up!

Just picked one up from Piggly Wiggly, thanks for letting me know OP. But I'm trying to drink this with my lunch and it tastes like crap! Just Monster for me!

If anyone still needs a code, I still have about 5 left after emailing out the first batch. I normally don't purchase these, unless I have extra money after a long shift. so all I ask is to recoup the cost of the drink which is $1.75.

If you are interested please PM me and tell me which system you want the code for. I will be home for another couple hours and then later tonight. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I LOVE this game, don't like energy drinks even a little so if any energized CAGers have a code to spare I would love it! :) XBOX, or I would even do just the NOS code to get the point and hit the website up myself.

I might be game to buy the 5 off of you Jimmie. I might give them to my friends for early xmas presents..lol.

PM sent.

I work at a grocery store, and on Wednesday, I'm gonna go in and see if we have any dented/damaged bottles of NOS. I need a code for myself, but if I find more than one I'll offer them up to you guys.

Picked up a can today for $1.50. I used the code and the site showed about 35k codes still available for xbox and 39k for PS3.
In other news, why are people begging for these codes? If the can is $1-3 bucks, why don't you just go get one yourself? Is it the CAG in them? Or just laziness?

[quote name='icarusmight']Picked up a can today for $1.50. I used the code and the site showed about 35k codes still available for xbox and 39k for PS3.
In other news, why are people begging for these codes? If the can is $1-3 bucks, why don't you just go get one yourself? Is it the CAG in them? Or just laziness?[/QUOTE]

I don't wanna spend the money on something I am just going to pour down the drain, I mean the skin pack is going to cost $5 so why not just wait and get all them...

[quote name='Peanut932']I need a PS3 code myself. Can you redeem it right away, or do you have to beat the game first?[/QUOTE]

You can redeem it right away but you can't use the costume in story mode until you beat the campaign. You can use the costume in the challenge maps right away though.

I finally found one of these cans with a code only to have the website reject me when I try to register, it gives me a message that says my email has already been registered and to login with my existing password. Which is weird since I don't recall ever signing up with them, anybody else having this problem?

If anyone can generate a 360 redemption code and PM it to me (so I just have to log into XBL and claim/download it) I'll paypal $2.00 and you keep the NoS.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I finally found one of these cans with a code only to have the website reject me when I try to register, it gives me a message that says my email has already been registered and to login with my existing password. Which is weird since I don't recall ever signing up with them, anybody else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me. This just my speculation (I hope someone hasn't already covered this in this thread) but I think the site is connected to mycokerewards.com so if you have an account there it will work on the NOS site.

[quote name='Numidian']The same thing happened to me. This just my speculation (I hope someone hasn't already covered this in this thread) but I think the site is connected to mycokerewards.com so if you have an account there it will work on the NOS site.[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks heads up that worked for me, I just used my coke rewards email and password and I was able to login to redeem my code

bread's done
Back