Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

Sweet! Just by chance I happened to pick one of these up on my way to Milwaukee earlier this week without even knowing it. The ONLY time I ever drink energy drinks is when I'm driving across the country, maybe 3 times a year, LOL. This is awesome since Batman Beyond is my favorite.

Finally found one, i had to drive to several stores. I found some but without the codes at first

One thing.. who the hell said they were like a buck? These things are just under $3 a pop! i only picked up one but the store i found them in had several more

[quote name='Kenshindono']Finally found one, i had to drive to several stores. I found some but without the codes at first

One thing.. who the hell said they were like a buck? These things are just under $3 a pop! i only picked up one but the store i found them in had several more[/QUOTE]

The walmarts in my area have them for $1.98, and I found some $1 off coupons at a stripes , so i bought them for $.98 plus tax. Kinda wish my walmart would have a 2 for $3 like that i could get 2 for $1 :)

I have an extra code. I'd like to trade it for the animated series skin. I might even just give it away pm me if you still need batman beyond.

I have a code, I am going to Disney with the family so wont be able to check back until later tonight and give the code out, but the first to PM me will get it upon my return. Thanks.

But I will be looking for posters, not just lurkers. Thanks

[quote name='wrencrest']I have a code, I am going to Disney with the family so wont be able to check back until later tonight and give the code out, but the first to PM me will get it upon my return. Thanks.

But I will be looking for posters, not just lurkers. Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Someone was kind enough to send me a code earlier this week, so I'm doing the same. First to PM me gets the NOS code I have.

EDIT: It's Gone!

I still have some codes that haven't been claimed on 360 pr ps3. I'd like to trade for an animated series on 360. Let me know if you guys can still need one. I have three more cans with codes not claimed yet. Act quick cause they are going fast.

My gas station had these 2 for $3, awesome. The Charged Citrus flavor is pretty good, kinda like Mountain Dew.

I would love to trade my second code for any other Arkham City DLC, if anyone has something they didn't want (such as 1970's Batman, or Animated Series, or Robin, etc).

Let me know if you are interested :D

EDIT: Oh I should mention I bought the game for Xbox 360, heh.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Finally found one, i had to drive to several stores. I found some but without the codes at first

One thing.. who the hell said they were like a buck? These things are just under $3 a pop! i only picked up one but the store i found them in had several more[/QUOTE]
Ouch, the most I've seen them for is $1.29. The ones I bought were all 98 cents each.

I have a store just a few minutes down the road if anyone needs a code. All I ask is for the $1.50 to cover the cost of the can. (And positive feedback would be great as well ;))

I'd also be interested in any DLC for the game too :D, I'll gladly pay for some Robin DLC.

[quote name='kipz']Can you get the skin for PC from them, or are the skins for PC being handled differently?[/QUOTE]

When I redeemed my code day one, it only gave the option for PS3 or 360. Probably will be handled differently sadly.

I got a couple points in my nos account if anyone can hook me up with a sinestro corps DLC ill be more than glad to get a Batman Beyond code for you. PM me. I should probably add that its for ps3 the code i need ( even though the sinestro corps one is only for ps3 as far as i know) . PM with what system you would like.

or any other dlc would be fine.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']I have a store just a few minutes down the road if anyone needs a code. All I ask is for the $1.50 to cover the cost of the can. (And positive feedback would be great as well ;))

I'd also be interested in any DLC for the game too :D, I'll gladly pay for some Robin DLC.[/QUOTE]

until a mod sees that and removes the feedback from your account. Feedback is not left for a one sided transaction or freebie.

[quote name='Bioterror']Man still looking, why is it so hard for me to find one. Would a gas station be a good place to look?[/QUOTE]

I found it in a Shell gas station.

[quote name='skiizim']I bought a can Saturday night and redeemed my code, I liked the stuff so much I bought 2 more cans today(with redeemable codes)! I tried the cherry flavor and was really impressed by the taste, this stuff makes monster look like crap.[/QUOTE]
I guess it's all relative, I think redbull,rockstar,monster all taste like crap, but I enjoy NOS. Amp is also pretty good, it basically tastes like mountain dew.

Redeemed my code tonight. Took the advice of someone on this thread and just twisted the cap until I could see my code. I have no desire of drinking this stuff lol.

Im only 10% of the way through the game, and I intend to beat it before Dec. 6 so this was definitely worth it!!

[quote name='Newl']I guess it's all relative, I think redbull,rockstar,monster all taste like crap, but I enjoy NOS. Amp is also pretty good, it basically tastes like mountain dew.[/QUOTE]

Redbull is ok but I can't drink it all the time. I like the Rockstar Recovery Lemonade, the grape and orange flavor are just ok, the thing I like best about these are that they're non-carbonated. I haven't tried a an Amp yet but I can only imagine it would taste that way.

Either way, I picked up two more cans today and I need to redeem some codes before I recycle the cans. I might just end up giving them away. (don't pm me I will ignore you).

I think it's SO fucking cool I had my codes I got listed on Ebay along with 58896 others and MINE get flagged because some cunt reported me for selling virtual material. THAT'S SO AWESOME!!

Well, it's good to see you being so positive about it!

[quote name='SynysterKobra']don't know if anyone has said this yet but my local Food Maxx sells the NOS drinks with the codes for $.98 each.[/QUOTE]
I already said it, but it's good to have verification from someone else. It's worth noting, however, that not all Food Maxx stores sell them for that price.

Yeah...sick part is I am about to sell a car and can't afford to have my account suspended.

Guess I will continue when it sells.

Sure hope it wasn't you who reported me Zombie. We ARE competition on there..lol.

Ha ha, nope, it wasn't me. Honestly, I haven't even been watching any of the other auctions. I just throw mine up, cross my fingers, and wait. There are so many people scrambling to get these that I'm not really worried about any competitors (and as long as I can at least get my money back, I'm happy).

I listed mine for $0.01 just to get rid of it, and it ended up selling for $6.50... In retrospect, I guess I should've given it to a CAG'er... :(

Next time!

[quote name='DDustiNN']I listed mine for $0.01 just to get rid of it, and it ended up selling for $6.50... In retrospect, I guess I should've given it to a CAG'er... :(

Next time![/QUOTE]cag! Cag'er would be cheap ass gamerer

It depends on how you look at it. If you feel that CAG refers to users of this site, then you leave it as is. If you feel that CAG refers only to the site itself, then CAGer is perfectly acceptable. The "-er" suffix implies that one is a user of CAG. If using the long form, it wouldn't translate to "Cheap Ass Gamer-er"; it would be "Cheap Ass Gamer user" because the "-er" is an abbreviation just like "CAG". At least that's one way of looking at it. Personally, I don't see how it could possibly matter one way or the other. Nobody makes a fuss over people who say "DC Comics", so why this?

[quote name='jsub']Is batman's picture on the can? I can't seem to find one[/QUOTE]

No. It's just a typical NOS can with a part around the top that says something about being a rewards program can that you can redeem.

Just picked up a can of the stuff a few days ago but didn't have time to get the code and input it until today. Didn't even open the drink yet, just turned the tab around a bit and pulled it up to look at the code for until I actually want to drink it.

I'm pretty sure it's mentioned many times, but I just found out the hard way.

Skins are not accessible until after the campaign is beaten. Kind of a bummer for me since I don't intend on going through the campaign twice. I was hoping to slap on the new duds and continue on with my current run through, no dice though.

I'm sure I'll utilize it in the challenge maps, but I really wish I could use it for the rest of the 80% of the game I need to go through.

I got the Fruit Punch flavor. I am surprised by how not horrible it is. I mean...I will probably never buy it again, but I was expecting so much worse because 99% of energy drinks taste like battery acid mixed with Sweetarts.

[quote name='WatTsu']I got the Fruit Punch flavor. I am surprised by how not horrible it is. I mean...I will probably never buy it again, but I was expecting so much worse because 99% of energy drinks taste like battery acid mixed with Sweetarts.[/QUOTE]

I posted earlier that I only lifted the tab to get the code because I had no intention of drinking it. I share the same sentiment about it tasting like acid.

Well, I was gaming late last night and was parched. Instead of walking to the kitchen and hydrating myself properly with water, I saw the gleam of the giant nos canister in the corner of my eye.

It didn't taste horrible. The carbonation, like all other energy drinks, is sharp and unpleasant. But the actual flavor almost reminded me of some kind of fruit...almost.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Glad to hear I'm not the only one drinking this stuff out of sheer laziness.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I've been drinking it just because I want to build a fort out of the used cans...

Besides I seem to have plenty of time. Haven't slept since this promo started

[quote name='B:L']You guys really need to get some Bawls.[/QUOTE]

Local microcenter has them. I like NOS better.

Unless that was just meant to be a pun. If so I'll have to talk to my wife to see if I can take them out of the jar for a day. Nice to take 'em out for a spin once in a while and remember what it used to be like.

bread's done
Back