Buy one, get one 50% off. Limited classics/oldies list for: Ps3-360-Wii-PSP-DS-Ps2

FerDK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Best Buy... 50% off a selected game when you buy another game.

The Good:
Probably this is gonna suit better for people who just bought a system or those who have some credit at Best Buy.
You can mix and match.
Amazon's promo match is very likely.

The Bad:
Try to choose store pick up, otherwise shipping kills the "deal".
There's only a few games that worth a try IMHO.

The Ugly:
The selection is very limited (and full of crap):
Ps3 - Xbox 360 - Wii - PSP - DS - Ps2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Okay guys I'll stop trolling.

How many levels are in Terminator Salvation?[/QUOTE]

It's not about levels, it's about feelings.

And Termination Salvation gives me good ones.

[quote name='Chacrana']It's not about levels, it's about feelings.

And Termination Salvation gives me good ones.[/QUOTE]

I can relate to the main character.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']If you had to compare this game to another game, what would you compare it to? You can't say Terminator Salvation.[/QUOTE]

Gears of War

[quote name='distgfx']No, that's coming in a later patch along with a new side story.[/QUOTE]

Son of a... ah well, I better lock in my order now before this goes OOP!

*buys 2 copies and a Monster HDMI cable*

[quote name='refusedchaos']Son of a... ah well, I better lock in my order now before this goes OOP!

*buys 2 copies and a Monster HDMI cable*[/QUOTE]

Good choice with Monster. The higher the price the better the picture.

It's fact.

Yeah, Monster Cables are a noticeable improvment on everything else.

But back on the topic I rest my case. The value ratio here is superb. Terminator Salvation on consoles is worth 10 copies of Ong Bak yet you get it for the remarkable discount.

Honestly considering how cheap they're letting Terminator Salvation go for, Best Buy will probably go out of business from this deal. Especially if it hits slickdeals.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I bought six Terminators from the last GameFly sale. It was a damn good investment. I've made hundreds flipping them at GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Assholes like you are part of the problem. fucking hoarders. You're blessed with a game as good as Terminator Salvation, and you don't even play the fucking thing. You just flip it for a quick buck. You are what is known as a limp dick gamer. Your dick is limp, because you shun your fucking Salvation. Terminator Salvation. This is why you're an asshole and nobody likes you.

[quote name='Chacrana']Assholes like you are part of the problem. fucking hoarders. You're blessed with a game as good as Terminator Salvation, and you don't even play the fucking thing. You just flip it for a quick buck. You are what is known as a limp dick gamer. Your dick is limp, because you shun your fucking Salvation. Terminator Salvation. This is why you're an asshole and nobody likes you.[/QUOTE]
Hey bitch, I don't come into your job and tell you that you suck dick for doing a job that puts food in your kids' mouths!!! I do this to make the money to make ends meet, if the stores want to give me a big enough break that I can make an extra 100-500 dollars reselling, then that's all on them.

I bought 6 fucking games anyways, I played at least one and thought it was superb before I flipped it to someone who wanted it for their kids' Christmas present.

Made $79 off it, dumb bitches. :cool:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hey bitch, I don't come into your job and tell you that you suck dick for doing a job that puts food in your kids' mouths!!! I do this to make the money to make ends meet, if the stores want to give me a big enough break that I can make an extra 100-500 dollars reselling, then that's all on them.

I bought 6 fucking games anyways, I played at least one and thought it was superb before I flipped it to someone who wanted it for their kids' Christmas present.

Made $79 off it, dumb bitches. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Consider yourself reported, you dumb fuck cunt $$$$$$ corn $$$$er

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, Monster Cables are a noticeable improvment on everything else. [/QUOTE]
Monster Cables are tight, bro. They make the picture on my Olevia LCD look way more crisp. The colors just pop.

Also, CaptainJoel, stop being a dick and flipping Terminator Salvations.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Monster Cables are tight, bro. They make the picture on my Olevia LCD look way more crisp. The colors just pop.[/QUOTE]

Olevia? You broke ass bitch. You should've bought a Zenith.

[quote name='Chacrana']Olevia? You broke ass bitch. You should've bought a Zenith.[/QUOTE]
Hey man, I couldn't afford both. It was either my 42" Olevia and $600 in Monster Cables (plus Best Buy in home installation) or a Zenith 50" plasma with Phillips HDMI cables.

I made the right decision.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hey man, I couldn't afford both. It was either my 42" Olevia and $600 in Monster Cables (plus Best Buy in home installation) or a Zenith 50" plasma with Phillips HDMI cables.

I made the right decision.[/QUOTE]

You're going to die.

Godzilla_Wallpaper_Modified_by_RaptorRexIII.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I assumed Godzilla was an unlockable[/QUOTE]

Don't be a smartass, you know damned well you're intentionally derailing this thread.

For those of you buying Terminator Salvation, here's some useful tips:

Tips

- When playing the game always make sure to pick up extra ammo and guns that
are explosives. Always carry some sort of RPG or grenade launcher just incase
you get swarmed by some sort of robots.

- Always use cover! It will greatly help you in many of the fights and is often
essential when playing some of the later levels. It will also help a lot when
dealing with spiders.

- Learn to rely on your partners. If you are long on health just sit back and
wait for your partners to kill some of the final few robots out there. They are
more than capable of helping you out in some tough situations.

- If you are low on ammo stand near the computer characters when in big fights.
They will constantly supply you with more ammo to use!

- Always make sure to look for higher ground in battles. This helps a lot
because it makes it a lot harder to get hit and allows you to plan your attacks
more without being right in the middle of all the chaos.

-Use your ammo wisely! Never throw out an explosive gun that has rounds left in
it. These rounds could be used on anything as long as you get some use out of
them. Make sure to use the ammo out of a gun completely before switching it out.

[quote name='distgfx']For those of you buying Terminator Salvation, here's some useful tips:

Tips

- When playing the game always make sure to pick up extra ammo and guns that
are explosives. Always carry some sort of RPG or grenade launcher just incase
you get swarmed by some sort of robots.

- Always use cover! It will greatly help you in many of the fights and is often
essential when playing some of the later levels. It will also help a lot when
dealing with spiders.

- Learn to rely on your partners. If you are long on health just sit back and
wait for your partners to kill some of the final few robots out there. They are
more than capable of helping you out in some tough situations.

- If you are low on ammo stand near the computer characters when in big fights.
They will constantly supply you with more ammo to use!

- Always make sure to look for higher ground in battles. This helps a lot
because it makes it a lot harder to get hit and allows you to plan your attacks
more without being right in the middle of all the chaos.

-Use your ammo wisely! Never throw out an explosive gun that has rounds left in
it. These rounds could be used on anything as long as you get some use out of
them. Make sure to use the ammo out of a gun completely before switching it out.[/QUOTE]
great tips . thanks for ur share.

[quote name='Esper']So, is this AAA game 10x better than Beat Down: Fist of Vengence or Syphon Filter?[/QUOTE]

It's really not comparable to either of those. It's more along the lines of blowing your load in a 14 year old

[quote name='Esper']So, is this AAA game 10x better than Beat Down: Fist of Vengence or Syphon Filter?[/QUOTE]

Bro, this game's better than Final Fight Streetwise.

Yea to Syphon Filter, it's in the same class as Beat Down AKA borderline Godlike.
[quote name='Chacrana']It's really not comparable to either of those. It's more along the lines of blowing your load in a 14 year old[/QUOTE]
Uh, agreed, but no pedo. :drool:
[quote name='distgfx']Bro, this game's better than Final Fight Streetwise.[/QUOTE]
Lies. Final Fight Streetwise is the game of the generation.

And I don't mean gaming generation.

bread's done
Back