CAG 2.0 releases tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrelusive']Heh, didn't know CAG 2.0 was going to have blogging. I was actually thinking of setting a small one up on dtoid or Impulse, but I guess I'll see how CAG 2.0's system is like.[/quote]
I don't know what Impulse is, but our blogs are a lot more feature-rich than dtoid's.

[quote name='uberpwner93']30 minutes till the supposed release.[/quote]
Sorry guys...looks like the ETA is 10pm-midnight EST. Could be earlier...

[quote name='CheapyD']I don't know what Impulse is, but our blogs are a lot more feature-rich than dtoid's.

Sorry guys...looks like the ETA is 10pm-midnight EST[/quote]

darn :/

200th post....yay.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry guys...looks like the ETA is 10pm-midnight EST. Could be earlier...[/quote]

Oh well, at least its better than never.

Been away for a few weeks, guess I missed something, oh well, I won't pester anyone for minute details, I'll just crawl back under this rock...

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry guys...looks like the ETA is 10pm-midnight EST. Could be earlier...[/quote]Better to get it right and delay it a bit than rush it. We'll make do.

[quote name='Liquid 2']level1online's and TMK's are going to be $. Some others might surprise us.[/quote]
Level1's will just be reposts of news stories from Prison Planet.

I live in the UK and was wondering will there be an easier way to see deals for people in the UK? I think I heard you mention it in the CAG cast but I'm not sure.

I already found an update...

post a new message and the icon for CAG has changed from all green to this now:

iconcag.gif

>_

[quote name='The A-Dawg']I live in the UK and was wondering will there be an easier way to see deals for people in the UK? I think I heard you mention it in the CAG cast but I'm not sure.[/quote]
Yup, you will automatically get UK specific content on the front page.

I'm going to read That Mana Knights blog ... religiously.

Cheapy - is CAG 2.0 perhaps a precursor to a sell off of CAG? Kinda like how you paint your house and fix things up before you sell it?

:pray: Please say no, please say no, please say no

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm going to read That Mana Knights blog ... religiously.

Cheapy - is CAG 2.0 perhaps a precursor to a sell off of CAG? Kinda like how you paint your house and fix things up before you sell it?

:pray: Please say no, please say no, please say no[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, but I pray the same.

if anything, it'll hopefully net Cheapy more income.

[quote name='CheapyD']You can use the same bb codes that you use in the forums.
There will be some new ones which allow you to:
  • select what preview text appears before you reader clicks "read more" to get to the full post
  • float an image left, right, or have it centered (like every joystiq and destructoid post). Images will be resized automatically to fit. Clicking on an image will expand it to full size.
No site will give you full access to HTML as it presents a huge security risk.[/QUOTE]
So the MEDIA tag will work? Coo'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back