CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

[quote name='NamPaehc']I need more buddy invites from the newer people who are playing now having just gotten back online myself lately.[/QUOTE]I'll get you back added for sure (I have room on my buddy list finally since the increase).

I see two playing online right now, but in reality, I'm quite down right now and just want to hide in the corner right now.

[quote name='Thongsy']Yea, got on, played a couple of matches with Bav, damn he's gotten really good already. Now I'm off.[/quote]

Meh, it's about 50/50.

I either get a really good KDR or I get an average 1:1 or below. I gotta admit, I impressed myself with the games we played earlier, though. :lol:

I have 18 open slots right now (there are a few I can remove IF I need to sometime).

Since naes is having PS3 problems, I'll take over CoD4 tomorrow at 8pm EST (I'll start off with ranked).

Can't make it to tonight's game yet again. I'm hoping to play next week though, since I haven't for almost a month. All my unlocks are getting dusty.

Sorry everyone, I had a disconnect from PSN after the last game; however, that was going to be the last game regardless due to more CAG games later tonight (for other games). Thanks a lot for showing up everyone. I had lots of fun and hope to see you all again next week. :D

Excellent CAG showing and one of the better nights. :)

[quote name='Kandal']oh Please let me know if there's another CAG meet up on call of duty 4 my gamertag is (kandal978) thanks[/QUOTE]
[quote name='starmask2k3']i'm down added me[/QUOTE]
Sorry, wish I would have known you wanted in, in the first place. Well, I'll continue to expand CoD4 night next weekend to make sure everyone can get in.

What I might try to do in the future is see if there's a way to organize a 2nd game later on (for someone to take over hosting duties), to keep CoD4 going for a while.

Thanks for hosting mana
icon14.gif

That was alot of fun, I'll be able to play much longer next time. Any chance next week we could have a couple games with the map packs? Everything except Creek, and for CAGs that dont have the map pack maybe you know somebody trustworthy you could gameshare the maps with. I would offer to do it, but I already have 5 times.

I've been out of the CoD4 loop for quite some time. We were preparing to sell our house over the past couple months (we're under contract now!) and then MGS4 sucked up all my time. I'm probably completely rusty and I never did get the hang of the new maps, but I'd be up for a game next week. I'll work on my skills a bit over the week and if you're playing next week, I'll see about getting online.

[quote name='JMEPO']That was alot of fun, I'll be able to play much longer next time. Any chance next week we could have a couple games with the map packs? Everything except Creek, and for CAGs that dont have the map pack maybe you know somebody trustworthy you could gameshare the maps with. I would offer to do it, but I already have 5 times.[/QUOTE]There were some without the map packs on, which is why I didn't use them. We've had so many nights with them in a row, so I thought it would be all right leaving them out this time (and probably most of next time too).
[quote name='rick3000gto']add me ratpack86 :)[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, I forgot about getting you into the mix. If you still want to play in our games, let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakelda']I sent you a Friend Request Mana. Just want to play some COD 4 with you guys![/QUOTE]I got it and accepted.

There will be Call of Duty 4 night this Saturday at 8pm EST. I wanted to make sure everyone who wants to play is well aware of this. Make SURE you get on someone's buddy list before hand because if you aren't, you will not be able to get in. The reason is when you add people within the in-game XMB, and if you are still logged in CoD4, every buddy that signs on later will no longer show up on the invite list (even if they are playing online), unless you reset the game and get back online. I learned that last weekend and I don't want to re-invite everyone again like last week, due to having to reset.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Going to try my darned hardest to make COD4 night this week. Fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]If most everyone from last week returns this weekend, along with some others I added, we might be able to fill up a game. :D

[quote name='naes']I won't be hosting this week, or the next week. PS3 = broke.[/quote]

Damn, that sucks, been wondering where you have been. Well I'll try to make it to CoD this week, missed the last few weeks due to new games and just plain being busy. Always fun to play with the CAG group.

Oh crap, looks like the number of people who cannot attend is fading fast. :whistle2:(

Regardless, I WILL be there. I have nothing else better to do and I won't miss CAG nights for anything.

So it turned out that the thing I was supposed to go to last weekend is actually this weekend (got some bad, bad directions), so I'll be missing CoD4 once again. Next week, though!!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Oh crap, looks like the number of people who cannot attend is fading fast. :whistle2:(

Regardless, I WILL be there. I have nothing else better to do and I won't miss CAG nights for anything.[/quote]Well this sucks. I was going to work Saturday morning but will have close to cover someone else. I really wanted to play!Sorry Mana.

I will still host CoD4 tonight, but since many are dropping out (today and next week), how does Wednesday at 10pm EST sound (we'd play for an hour)? I just want to make sure since I may host a special night then.

[quote name='Kandal']hmm if COd4 is still on tonight I want in =)[/QUOTE]Do you have the map pack?
[quote name='StrandedBrit']I'm not going to be there at 8, but hopefully for the private matches at 9pm. Hopefully. :pray:[/QUOTE]Ranked at 8pm EST is no longer true. If we get more than 6, we move to private matches.

[quote name='Kandal']Yes I have the map pack =) and yes i want to join the COD4 matchy =P[/QUOTE]Send me a friend request. I can guarantee you'll get in that way. Just do it before 8pm EST. I'm the one putting CoD4 together tonight.

Sorry, what happened was for some reason, my headset froze up and stopped working. Whenever I tried changing it, I couldn't press any controller button, regardless of which I used, so I gotta restart.

bread's done
Back