CAG Community Xbox 360 Failure Survey Results

I am sending my 360 back to it's maker in the form of a complete refund from CostCo what a piece of shack it has been. PS3 only for now.

I wish that I could change my vote since my 360 Red Ringed on me a couple weeks ago. I put in GTA: San Andreas to play a little (getting itchy for GTA IV to come out) and before anything popped up on the screen it died. I sent it in a week ago this past Thursday so I'm hoping to get it back before April 29th.

Bought: Oct. 3, 2006
Died: March 30, 2008

Really I was expecting it to happen but it totally sucks in timing since I just moved out on my own and I have plenty of down time to play a number of the great games that I own.

Mine got the RROD and now i bought a 2nd Sony PS3 instead, never had any problems with Sony products both my PSX and PS2 still work like the 1st day i purchased them, when i buy something Sony i know its going to be top notch quality. its the total opositive when it comes to microsoft produtcs.

[quote name='richbastard']Mine got the RROD and now i bought a 2nd Sony PS3 instead, never had any problems with Sony products both my PSX and PS2 still work like the 1st day i purchased them, when i buy something Sony i know its going to be top notch quality. its the total opositive when it comes to microsoft produtcs.[/quote]

Christ, you dug up a 5-month-old thread just to be a (barely legible) dick?

bread's done
Back