CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

[quote name='Ranger Rick']
n673572951_7670.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So when is your vacation to NJ?

[quote name='Hex']I simply don't understand his taste in men. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Alive is my type :D

But seriously, I have no type. I'm kind attracted to whomever does it for me. Sadly, it seems to be like anyone.. :(

Fortunately, I have never had an STD. I AM a statistic miracle, IMO :applause:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Those weren't friends.[/QUOTE]That's what most people told me. It sucks because I acted like they were my friends, so I never really had any good friends in H.S. because of that.

Well, those friends were considered the "cool" people at my H.S. I tried very hard to fit in with the "cool" people, because people always felt I looked cool and that's where I fit in. In all reality, I didn't fit in too well.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Those weren't friends.[/quote]

Don't I know how that goes. There was one decent guy whom I hung out with (he's on CAG) but the rest could never be considered friends.

People just hung out because they didn't want to be alone.

Man, boo, it's like you're at the all-you-can-gawk-at buffet.

I'm also very surprised that we've actually had 3 females (that I can think of off the top of my head) post in this topic. They've got courage.

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Man, boo, it's like you're at the all-you-can-gawk-at buffet.

I'm also very surprised that we've actually had 3 females (that I can think of off the top of my head) post in this topic. They've got courage.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Nah, like I said before..I was sterotyping and thought "everyone was going to be fat and sweaty"..and was more shocked that most aren't..and are actually attractive!

^ 'tis all, really.

Not really getting hot on this end of the PC, to be honest :)

[/truth]

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Man, boo, it's like you're at the all-you-can-gawk-at buffet.

I'm also very surprised that we've actually had 3 females (that I can think of off the top of my head) post in this topic. They've got courage.[/quote]

DoK, TFN's bitch, and MNL's gf. And if you count DoK posting Chika's oh-so-lovely pictures, that's 4. :lol:

[quote name='integralsmatic']
02192007024.jpg

here is me and wrestling great and Mario and extroidinaire Captian Lou Albano...and that in my hand if you can see it is an autographed Season 1 of the super show...lol.[/QUOTE]

Christ. Did he die immediately after?

*Edit* - Looking above, it's nice to see someone else appreciates the majesty of the "HAHA LOOKIT DAT CHRIS TUCKA! THAT nigger CRAZAYYYY! TAKE A PIKCHA!!!" gamerpic

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Naw, I've always been black, but my friends in H.S. use to make fun of me because I didn't act black. They told me that I needed to take a shower to wash off my paint, and/or wear urban clothing like FUBU, Sean Jean, etc. to prove my race. They gave me a very hard time about it where I almost did something crazy to a few of them. That's one reason I tend to avoid people now, due to all the hardships I had with it growing up.
[/QUOTE]
I feel you on that. I started growing my hair because I got tired of people asking if I was black. Even black people at HS asked me if I was black Then with the hair grown in, I look even more mixed. But now I straddle that line between urban and suburban

[quote name='PRMega']me as Scorpion:

[/QUOTE]

You look more like the Unmasked Sub-Zero (his brother) from Mortal Kombat Annihilation... you just need the scar on your eye.

I can't find a picture from him, nor do I feel like capping from the movie, so here's his wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Cooke

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Here's one of me a few years ago with America's favorite dad.

270285102_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Not to be morbid, or anything... but you should really look into getting that blown up and framed.

Then again, neither of you are selling the Crippler Cross-face. :nottalking:

I've really enjoyed going through this thread. And I seriously thought Rocko's picture was of a girl at first, but then I realized he had no breasts.

So perhaps I'm the stereotypical gamer girl online? Anyway, this is from New Year's Eve 2006. My friend is packing up her life to move to Hawaii, and I sit on her couch playing Gyakuten Saiban 2 while eating Honey Nut Chex like a piggie.

DSChex.jpg

I meant to post a new pic today, but I got busy and it's dark outside, so I'll wait until tomorrow (I prefer taking my picture just after I got a haircut, since I dislike having my hair long).

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Here's one of me a few years ago with America's favorite dad.

270285102_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[size=+3]THIS PIC WINS THE THREAD AND IF YOU ARGUE, YOU ARE WRONG.[/size]

[quote name='Warner1281']Quick question. Is that a perfectly timed picture or did you photoshop yourself into the picture? Either way, it's kinda cool, but my guess is photoshopped.[/QUOTE]

No, it's just timed well. My wife's sister took it. That was one in maybe eight or nine tries.

Since I know everybody is dying to know what I look like I will post some pics Tuesday after the Halo 3 launch party when I will taking a bunch of pictures.

[quote name='JJSP']
Titsorgtfo.png
[/QUOTE]

I love the little paper clip but serious that dude posted a pic of being put in some kind of choke hold by a dude that killed his kid in a similar fashion. Therefore, that pic does win!!1!

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']

I'm also very surprised that we've actually had 3 females (that I can think of off the top of my head) post in this topic. They've got courage.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because people on here are a bit more civil and older than the users on your average game related site? (although I can be wrong, I don't visit the OTT board much).

I'll add a couple of pics (past summer trip to china).

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/jngx80/china.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/jngx80/china2007085.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/jngx80/xian.jpg

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've really enjoyed going through this thread. And I seriously thought Rocko's picture was of a girl at first, but then I realized he had no breasts.

So perhaps I'm the stereotypical gamer girl online? Anyway, this is from New Year's Eve 2006. My friend is packing up her life to move to Hawaii, and I sit on her couch playing Gyakuten Saiban 2 while eating Honey Nut Chex like a piggie.

DSChex.jpg
[/QUOTE]

pics or gtfo!!!!

oh....wait...

270285102_l.jpg

[/QUOTE]

BEST fuckING PICTURE IN THE THREAD

[quote name='utopianmachine']I've really enjoyed going through this thread. And I seriously thought Rocko's picture was of a girl at first, but then I realized he had no breasts.

DSChex.jpg
[/quote]Use the English name please!

TFN. Am I a beaner?

bread's done
Back